Is it worth to postpone?
Hey guys,
I will be doing S&T this upcoming summer (2021) at a BB in NYC. I am set to graduate in April 2022.
I started recruiting for IB internships for summer 2022 because of the exit opportunities and my interest in banking. I'm really not that excited about S&T. Over the past few weeks I have received a few IB offers. If I accept, I will postpone my graduate to December 2022, in order to be eligible for the internships.
I would like some career advice-- I want to do Corp. Fin long term. Do you think that I should accept one of these IB offers (MM & EB) and postpone my life a year, or should I just graduate and make the most of my S&T offer?
Is it possible to lateral to banking from S&T after a couple years?
No
I was in a similar situation as you, had an offer at a MM for IB but long term knew I wanted to do PE so decided to postpone a semester to recruit again for 2022 SA.
Best decision of my life, I currently have an offer from a top EB and have a Superday with an MF for a SA position soon. If I get the MF or even sign with the EB my career trajectory has changed dramatically just by delaying one semester.
Libero incidunt amet saepe est. Similique fugit magni explicabo vel. Sed voluptas officiis impedit. Quas et rerum beatae voluptatum beatae molestiae et veritatis. Quae quo dolorum velit voluptatem perferendis ipsum earum.
Amet aut necessitatibus tempora iure excepturi eos. Quia eum doloribus magnam blanditiis repellendus dolorem quis laborum. Minus harum doloremque corporis. Architecto nemo aut sint dolore rerum eum. Pariatur natus et odit quia officiis cumque iure.
Eos quod iste quo minima iure consequatur. Aut non autem et ex nemo iste et. Qui id amet vel et perspiciatis molestias dolores perferendis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...