SA 2024 recruiting with 3.6 gpa from decent nontarget
I've been networking my ass off since last semester, getting 3-4 referrals at each bank I talked to
Referrals include : Analysts, Associates, VPs, and one MD
What are the odds I can even get one interview? my low gpa is getting somewhat worrisome.
.
a 3.6 is more than enough- especially with connections
you should be getting interviews with a 3.6, especially since you have referrals. have you not been receiving first-rounds?
Sadly nope. Wasn't rejected but my friend with less referrals and worse resume has been getting first rounds
Happens bro. Keep your head up king and keep in touch for FT. Its a bad economy
Non sed sequi sunt id sit qui. Aut temporibus fugit ipsa rerum eveniet nam. Fuga blanditiis ut quas necessitatibus.
Ab sint sit in fuga ea consequatur quo. Minima soluta occaecati eligendi eaque. Aliquid laboriosam sit impedit dolorem iure.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...