Should I make the jump or wait
Hi guys. I need help evaluating an offer. I recently received an offer in equity research from a lower mm bank in the south. I’ve currently got 1+ year work experience in fixed income. I’ve gotten looks and final rounds from BB and MM banks in nyc for ER. I like the analyst, but idk if this is the best career move, since long term I want to be in NYC and preferably on the buyside.
Should I take the offer or wait? I’m currently interviewing with a hedge fund, pension fund, and a BB for equity research positions. The BB has another 3 rounds of in person interviews (assuming I even got past my last phone interview). The hedge fund is incredibly competitive and I highly doubt I get it. Pension fund is doable.
Sed sed mollitia labore quidem modi eius velit culpa. Perspiciatis dolores non explicabo.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...