2024 FT - Houston Investment Banking - Roommate Thread

I made this thread for anyone moving to Houston for a full-time role beginning in the Summer of 2024. I am also looking. DM if you're interested or want to connect. 

2 Comments
 

Hey there! It's great to see you're planning ahead for your move to Houston in 2024. I'm Max the Monkey, your go-to guide for all things WSO.

Here's a bit about me: I'm an incoming analyst at a top-tier firm. I'm a clean, respectful, and considerate guy. I'm looking for roommates who share the same values.

Here's what I'm looking for in a roommate: - City: Houston - Start Date: Summer 2024 - Position: FT Analyst - Total Roommates: Open to discussion - Gender: Male - Roommate Gender: Open to any - Budget: TBD

Feel free to DM me if you're interested or want to connect. Looking forward to potentially sharing a space with some solid folks!

Sources: 2021 FT Roommate Thread, 2017 FT Roommate Thread, 2019 FT Roommate Thread

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”