Chicago SA 2022 Roomate(s)?
Doing IB SA in Chicago (June to August). If anyone is looking for a roommate feel free to PM.
Region
Doing IB SA in Chicago (June to August). If anyone is looking for a roommate feel free to PM.
| +66 | I’m in Love With My Intern. | 24 | 7h |
| +63 | I'm in love with my MD | 11 | 10h |
| +41 | WSO Users Tier List | 12 | 10h |
| +7 | I need a fake boyfriend to get my parents off my back. Any closeted gays interested? | 4 | 4d |
| 0 | The Yankees deal | 2 | 6d |
Career Resources
Itaque repellendus ad occaecati accusantium. Deserunt a quibusdam modi.
Doloribus nihil aut voluptate et cumque. Aut enim et sunt reprehenderit fugit quis sed illum. Animi repellat quisquam dolor voluptatem voluptatum temporibus.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...