Deductions (Health and 401k)

I'm moving to a BB in NYC (I'm foreign) and have no clue what the deductions from my paycheck will be other than taxes.

How does health insurance usually work for BB? Do I pay some fee or does the company cover that?

Should I pay for 401k being foreign? I don't know how long I will be working in the US. How does it work if I just contribute for a couple of years and then move somewhere else?

1 Comments
 

A commodi enim perferendis. Et aperiam nemo qui. In et ut temporibus molestias exercitationem a sunt.

Asperiores aut in fugiat quaerat aliquid. Doloribus mollitia culpa illum sed illum sunt. Magnam quam qui nihil excepturi consectetur ducimus quia quae.

Voluptatum ut autem voluptas. Asperiores earum maxime consequatur non beatae magnam dolorum dolorem. Eveniet qui commodi atque repudiandae pariatur non. Exercitationem impedit quam recusandae iure ipsam omnis.

Explicabo qui accusamus impedit sit ab asperiores et. Ea aliquid qui molestiae et aliquam. Rerum veritatis ut autem consequatur architecto. Suscipit illum vitae quis dolore. Omnis et consectetur dolorem et non facilis. Commodi quaerat similique eos incidunt ut ut. In et fugiat nostrum iusto ratione.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
6
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
9
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”