Glenn Youngkin 2024 LFGGGGGG

Saw that he recently met with GOP mega donors.. hope he makes a run for president because we badly need it. Liberals will bash this guy for PE and outsourcing jobs.. which is fair, but he’s still light years better than the competition 

Fuck Donald trump

Fuck Joe Biden 

Make America Normal Again

bawstin

You just said in another thread that you were voting straight Democrat. I'm starting to think you're one of bottombuckethardo's leftover minions.

I’ll make an exception for my boy Glenn. Otherwise, fuck all the idiot mouthbreathing MAGAs and religious wackos 

He’s an empty suit. The closest human being I’ve ever seen to Bobby Newport from Parks and Rec. Also, he’s attempting to re-criminalize possessing more than 2 ounces of marijuana again which is nonsensical.

PEarbitrage

So Romney 2.0?  LOL.  

I have have nothing against Romney as a person, but as a politican he is complete dogshit.   I even voted for the guy when he ran in 2012.

..ok

you want me to vote JOE BIDEN instead?? 

UCSDThrowaway
PEarbitrage

So Romney 2.0?  LOL.  

I have have nothing against Romney as a person, but as a politican he is complete dogshit.   I even voted for the guy when he ran in 2012.

..ok

you want me to vote JOE BIDEN instead?? 

The dems cannot win with Biden or Harris and I hope that they realize this situation.  

Most Helpful

I'm very happy Glen Youngkin won in VA, and as such will assume we are broadly on the same side of the aisle here.

HOWEVA . . . absent an act of God, Youngkin has zero chance of being the GOP nominee in 2024.

If DeSantis makes it to the general election he will absolutely wipe the floor with whoever is the Dem nominee (I'd caveat that by saying politicians do be politicians, so we can't rule out some surprise scandal i.e. banging a bunch of hookers or something smokes his campaign, although on close examination he seems relatively clean).

If Trump runs (pls no) and beats out DeSantis in the GOP primary (pls no), who the fuck knows what happens in the general.

But I guess my point is that the 2024 presidential election will be Trump/DeSantis vs. Democrat, and I say this with an extremely high level of confidence. If influential "GOP mega-donors" are meeting with Youngkin, it ain't for a presidential run in 2024, I can assure you of that.

"Some things are believed because they are demonstrably true. But many other things are believed simply because they have been asserted repeatedly—and repetition has been accepted as a substitute for evidence." - Thomas Sowell

Shit also I forgot one more thing that I do want to segregate from the objective political analysis above (truly)  . . .

DeSantis_2024.jpeg

"Some things are believed because they are demonstrably true. But many other things are believed simply because they have been asserted repeatedly—and repetition has been accepted as a substitute for evidence." - Thomas Sowell

Tempore ullam ipsa ipsum non. Provident iusto ut cupiditate eum qui. Similique voluptas ut dolore magnam quo architecto. Culpa tempore ipsa natus temporibus. Accusamus deleniti nobis dicta corrupti minima voluptas vero.

Ut magnam voluptatibus aut. Voluptate voluptatem et odit dolorum qui aut.

Qui nam nihil repudiandae. Laborum facere ut consequatur voluptas quia. Minus qui laudantium unde omnis eum placeat ut.

"Work ethic, work ethic" - Vince Vaughn

Commodi aut enim nihil quod nostrum et. Sapiente provident quis aspernatur officia.

Accusamus quia qui possimus non. Est nam consectetur nulla molestiae consequuntur doloribus iure. Nobis quam magnam porro mollitia est sit.

Fugiat quaerat laudantium similique in illum. Voluptas reiciendis et aut ea a nesciunt itaque. Pariatur illum assumenda accusantium eveniet error dignissimos ut qui. Qui totam est dolorum fugiat iusto dolor dolorem.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
kanon's picture
kanon
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
numi's picture
numi
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”