Funniest

Perfect. Absolutely perfect President who makes absolutely perfect phone calls. The best phone calls ever made by a President. Makes better phone calls than Lincoln. Have you ever heard Obama make a phone call? They weren't as perfect as our current President. Obama never made a phone call in 8 years as President. His phone calls were only in Arabic. Refused to make a phone call in English. I'm looking forward to another 4 years of the best most perfect phone calls.

I'm supporting Biden and I don't even agree with half his policy stances.

John Bolton may be a squirmy opportunist, but he's right about 1 thing - Trump does not give two shits about the country, he only wants to win for his own ego.

RVATs will triumph over Trump.

FUCK TRUMP 2020.

Right on: -China -supranational organizations -economy -immigration

Weak on: -culture wars -environment

I don't see him getting re-elected. He threw under the bus people that worked to get him elected to begin with, with censorship rampant, failing to understand the final target would be him, as it has been evidenced lately.

12d chess left the king without cover, he'll be taken down. Replace him with Tucker or someone who understand threat of the cultural revolution liberals are pushing, someone willing to fight back, before it's too late.

Never discuss with idiots, first they drag you at their level, then they beat you with experience.

CRE:
neink:
Replace him with Tucker

https://media1.giphy.com/media/VIVWFx6c91AAwWLwWB/giphy-downsized.gif" alt="chuckle" />

Indeed.

Never discuss with idiots, first they drag you at their level, then they beat you with experience.

Milton Friedchickenman:
Indeed
Indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY

and btw, the above video is the typical example of American foreign policy that has gained the US enemies all over the planet

Preventing the natural course of justice with blackmail, infringment of national sovereignty, the definition of evil.

neink:
Preventing the natural course of justice with blackmail, infringment of national sovereignty, the definition of evil.

Sounds like what CCP spokesperson would say.

Anyways, isolation and protectionism isn't a solution to everyone hating the US (thanks Dubya!). It's avoiding the problem.

Opposite of an abusive friend or a bully isn't a loner. It's a good friend.

Milton Friedchickenman:
neink:

Sounds like what CCP spokesperson would say.

Anyways, isolation and protectionism isn't a solution to everyone hating the US (thanks Dubya!). It's avoiding the problem.

Opposite of an abusive friend or a bully isn't a loner. It's a good friend.

First of all, there's a massive difference between: - not going around overthrowing governments that do not bow down to you and - closing yourself to the world and having no relations at all

I advocated for the first, you changed my argument to the latter. It's called a strawman.

Unless you want to argue that what Biden is doing, meaning bullying, is a an example of good friendship, then quite frankly I wouldn't want to be your friend. Fyi bullying other countries is not libertarianism, it's Neoconservativism, the most disastrous foreign poilicy of the past 30 years. Neocons have destroyed the Republican party, relegated it to the status of permanent, empty opposition and they were perfectly comfortable with that because none of them gives a damn about Americans or American values.

I'm sure you were perfectly happy with McCain and Romney, who got slandered as Nazis, lost and now are heroes of the left for being... losers. That's the ''conservative'' that the left likes, the one that loses and bows down to them.

Most Helpful

Idk why you're rambling on about "Biden is a bully and libertarianism =/= neoconservatism blah blah blah". No shit Sherlock. Stop trying to change the subject here. You're the one pulling the whole "straw man" schtick.

Merely pointing out that isolationism isn't a solution (and I'm 99% sure that you're a paleoconservative). It actually becomes a problem when you alienate yourself by bullying your allies.

Neocons went too far. But the paleoconservatives just want to stick their heads in sand like bunch of ostriches and ignore outside problems. Good luck with that kind of attitude in the 21st century.

Illo totam omnis iste voluptate omnis consequatur commodi. Similique dolor est ducimus dolor ratione ipsam qui. Repellendus qui asperiores voluptates maiores quia. Placeat ea asperiores quia excepturi consequatur sit. Nam necessitatibus voluptas dicta.

Eum reiciendis omnis doloremque ipsa et quibusdam sapiente. Occaecati sed omnis pariatur. Esse suscipit nobis libero sapiente. Quia voluptatibus eos qui quae.

Ut qui deserunt libero. Laudantium perferendis et ipsam iusto eligendi animi. Ipsam cupiditate quos mollitia inventore dolores ducimus ducimus molestiae. Magni autem asperiores nulla sint voluptatem nam rerum praesentium. Nihil tempora placeat magni tempore iste. Recusandae iure aspernatur et culpa dicta officia eum id.

Aut quasi officia expedita explicabo facere excepturi et corrupti. Nihil et sed suscipit nobis. Occaecati rerum quos provident molestiae illo vero. Error ut nobis temporibus ratione vitae. Minima consequatur atque dolores qui esse.

Career Advancement Opportunities

May 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Lazard Freres No 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 18 98.3%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 04 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (20) $385
  • Associates (90) $259
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (67) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
kanon's picture
kanon
dosk17's picture
dosk17
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
bolo up's picture
bolo up
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”