"Day Traders" on YouTube
Scrolling through my phone, I saw one of those videos and I felt curious. Despite seeing those videos on recommendations every day for 5 years, today something just made me curious about how those titans operate. I'm talking about "A day in the life of a day trader". Those channels where you can see how 90% of them put trades at 9:30:01, and at 9:31:00 they just switch off the neon computer and go into their penthouse's kitchen to cook a green smoothie and head out in a Ferrari (and the other 10% who analyzesequences for 5 hours to buy 1 $TSLA on margin). Some videos tend to be humbler by adding explicitly 'millionaire' to the video title.
So, I was just wondering, what's the business model of those guys? I've never fully dug into whatentails (my understanding is the one of an average WSO user) and I was always distant from it because I understand that active investing (what they do) may be worthless when a passive top HF.
Some of the business models of those guys which I assume may be more plausible considering their lifestyle:
a) They may end up losing 90% of what they've put into but because of their views, they can gain that 90% back and even make some profit.
b) They use simulators or practicing platforms and capitalize on video views.
c) They may end up losing 90% of what they've put in (v2.0) but they sell courses on day trading, do seminars, and mentor Indians who want to day trade and that's their source of income.
The only videos that I believe are legit are those that sound similar to How a Japanese trader turned $15.000 into $150M, where it's not about staying 8 hours in front of the screen, but instead seizing an opportunity (even driven or something similar) and putting your mom's savings into it.
So, anyone who believes that those guys became millionaires by day trading? Any other business model with which you could come? Or am I just wrong and day trading is the path?