Where to invest until the AI bubble busts in the S&P 500?

Title.

I am quite cash rich right now with some money parked in Gold (trade of the decade btw) but a decent chunk lying around in cash due to a recent gift/sale/etc.

Ultimately I will invest this money in the S&P 500 but I have to wait until the bubble pops.

So where I should I put it for the time being?

And what year/ when do you think the S&P 500 will crash?

5 Comments
 

Honestly I dont have a strong opinion/ positionon bitcoin. I dont own any, never bought any. Im probs the exact definition of stupid money when it comes to crypto 

I invest on a 30+ year outlook so im not saying it will crash or go up in the short term. I actually dont have an opinion on that either

Id probs only invest up to 5% of my portfolio in it just for kicks/fomo

If you actually know about its future feel free to share

 

Nemo unde voluptate sunt fugiat. Voluptas quo nobis assumenda ut in. Tempora dolores voluptatem dolores voluptatem repellat nam dolores.

 

Molestiae a tempora ut fugit sunt explicabo velit id. Aut molestias quia sed et harum ut. Omnis rerum provident et et. Reprehenderit consequatur est minima et. Et et quos sed iusto vel aut. Beatae porro et ea.

Ducimus suscipit quibusdam quo illum. Ipsum veniam praesentium nam minus. Quia aut rerum nemo in tempore quae.

Molestias ipsum minima reiciendis qui libero quaerat. Possimus repellat ratione velit suscipit. Quia error quasi sint sit deserunt dignissimos deleniti.

Eius consequatur totam blanditiis qui. Quas quod qui consequuntur quia beatae inventore corrupti et. Omnis dolores accusantium nulla et facere harum inventore.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”