Who wants 500 silver bananas?
All you have to do is help me get a FO IB job or internship at a halfway decent NYC firm, and 500 SBs are yours...
All you have to do is help me get a FO IB job or internship at a halfway decent NYC firm, and 500 SBs are yours...
| +91 | AI and white collar work | 55 | 9h |
| +18 | Q&A | IB Analyst 1, Big Five | 7 | 1d |
| +14 | Best way to kill time? | 7 | 6h |
| +13 | Where to stay in Vienna for a special occasion, can you help with any recommendations? | 7 | 2d |
| +12 | Upselling yourself when you’re unqualified | 1 | 5h |
| +5 | Deciding what Keyboard is the best | 12 | 23m |
| 0 | Analyst Y1 - Messed up In First Week | 0 | 1d |
Career Resources
When I asked for more bananaflation, I did not mean bribery...if someone suddenly jumps to the top of the SB leaderboard, we have an easy way to remove them (there has already been plenty of collusion and manipulation when we first started this)...
Like Mr. Bernanke himself, you too are learning there are unexpected outcomes to trying to control inflation and money supply.
Ha! I have SB you, so now I have taken a SB out of circulation and introduced deflation! Take that.
Who would do such a thing? I mean really...do people actually think banana points are real?
Plus I'm pretty sure Anthony would kill you if you pulled this off
In that case, let me rephrase:
Who wants 500 dollars? Also, I will TRY to help you get 500 SBs, if you prefer SBs over dollars.
Obviously I'm joking. But, if anyone is crazy enough to take me up on the offer, I would definitely follow through! I'm a hard worker! Ha.
Yeah, I've witnessed some people get yanked from the list.
I love SB's, but anyone who would do anything this big for them is retarded. You want a job, send some key members your resume and take it from there
Bribery with a fictional monetary unit probably isn't the most effective way to do things.
In his defense, he did just try bribery in a non-fictional monetary unit. Just so we're being fair and all.
Sending key members my resume.. never thought of that. Going to go and message some folks
I know. I'm just playin. I saw the monty09 SB threads and thought I'd capitalize on the moment and make a bad joke. In all seriousness, though, I'm going to post a serious advice thread pretty soon and will be PMing some people. Thanks Anthony.
swagon, your offer is compelling. I may be able to make the proper arrangements. However, I want 50% of the payment up front.
On the 0.1% chance you're serious, I would definitely take you up on that due to your trustworthy rep on this site. But I doubt a professional like you would do that for a few bucks, so, in all seriousness, I'm working on an advice post about my situation that I'll be posting after work today. I'd really appreciate your input on it, so I’ll PM you later to let you know about the thread if that's ok. Either way, thanks for all your advice on WSO.
some guy offered $1000 for a job a while back, it was on dealbreaker. I don't know how it worked out for him.
Damn... if you were a female... we could make this work.
hahahah I wish i had a SB to give you LOL
i offered money, not "favors"...you might want to work on the reading comp skills.
swagon pm me your, social security number, address, phone number, moms maiden name and bank account number and branch you use and i'll see what i can work out
Done. Thanks bro! When the $5,000,000 Nigerian bank account that my estranged Uncle's friend bequeathed to me is unfrozen, send me a check. Thanks.
Quasi occaecati dignissimos repellendus aspernatur consequatur esse et. Et repellat aut ab porro odit quis mollitia. Et labore fugiat quasi voluptas corrupti perferendis.
Voluptatem enim qui quia quam. Officia rerum ad dolorum.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Qui cum neque et ut tenetur consectetur voluptatem. Tempore impedit similique repudiandae sit et adipisci autem delectus. Voluptas rerum qui aut quaerat culpa. Cum animi incidunt dolorem expedita adipisci sunt. Nobis odio laudantium optio reprehenderit voluptatem est velit.
Libero nulla quia pariatur sit cupiditate voluptas rerum. Veritatis iure blanditiis mollitia culpa quam. Et dolores cumque iusto aut incidunt quaerat accusantium. Molestiae soluta occaecati id odit eveniet accusamus.
Velit et consectetur optio possimus fuga earum porro. Pariatur incidunt perferendis ut et vero omnis. Accusantium mollitia quia dicta et optio rerum ut. Sed rem aliquam eum et.