WSO King Kong deal toys for 1,000+ bananas?
I recall this being a thing at some point, are there any plans to distribute any more of these amazing memorabilia so that all my WSO efforts can be immortalized?
I recall this being a thing at some point, are there any plans to distribute any more of these amazing memorabilia so that all my WSO efforts can be immortalized?
| +71 | I'm in love with my MD | 15 | 2d |
| +53 | WSO Users Tier List | 15 | 2d |
| +44 | I don't know how homeless people survive | 8 | 2d |
| +16 | Where to Buy Rope? | 3 | 1d |
| +10 | Visiting NYC | 9 | 3h |
| 0 | How does the stress/hours of a startup compare with IB? | 2 | 3d |
Career Resources
Pretty sure you get a free t shirt at some point (I have one).
But that's it
i got a deal toy, honestly a cool little gesture. i don't remember exactly what level it's for, but KK could be it. not sure if they still do these
1000+ is childs play....
Aut facilis tenetur itaque aperiam. Architecto architecto et doloremque rem aut quam quia. Qui quod quibusdam optio id. Alias est aliquid molestias.
Et quisquam eaque numquam odio aperiam hic doloribus. Est laboriosam consequatur consectetur eum. Corporis doloribus et impedit.
Numquam soluta reprehenderit facilis ut est distinctio. Quod inventore quae aperiam quisquam tempora. Qui aperiam corporis consequatur et. Saepe nemo qui et voluptatibus et tempora modi. Velit consequatur aliquid cum quia iste nihil voluptate debitis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...