Your Favorite Quoteable
Hi all- I hope you have been well.
What are your favorite aphorisms/quoteables you tell yourself in your head throughout your day? Would love to hear from the community some quotes that have stuck with you throughout the years that keep oneself moving forward and may help re-gain focus and a positive mindset.
Some of my favorites:
1) "I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing." -Socrates
2) "I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious." -Albert Einstein
3) "There are no facts, only assumptions." -Friedrich Nietzsche
4) "Do everything as in the eyes of another." -Lucius Seneca
5) "Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That is why it is called the present." -Eleanor Roosevelt
Please drop one or as many quotes as you'd like