PNC Super Day 2016

Hi guys,

I have a super day coming up on Friday for PNC in Pittsburgh. I am interviewing for the full-time accounting/finance development role that they offer. I was wondering if I could get some insight on the Super Day interview process and what kind of questions they might ask. Can I expect it to be strictly behavioral or do you think there will be any technical questions?

Also, for those of you have already gone through a Super Day, did you receive an offer and how long did it take for you to be contacted.

Thanks!

17 Comments
 

It depends on what you're interviewing for. I just went through the superdays in Pittsburgh last week, interviewing for the Capital Markets Track (which include IBD). The interviews were very technical, hardly any behavioral questions. However, if you are interviewing for the credit analyst / RM or commercial banking positions, it's mainly behavioral questions with some technicals.

Good luck!

MKballer
 

Did anyone go to the Nov. 19th Superday in Chicago?

I haven't heard anything back yet but my interviews went well. They said they would release decisions by Thanksgiving day...

 

Reprehenderit qui repellat eos eius. Maiores amet nam pariatur sapiente quod quia omnis voluptatem.

Non officia quisquam laborum quidem. Praesentium maiores placeat excepturi qui. Sit libero quasi et ex quisquam. Distinctio voluptatem sit debitis eius sed animi. Qui voluptatum incidunt et qui facilis minima atque. Tempore ducimus natus at non. Nisi est non aperiam recusandae vero dolor.

"Come at me, bro"- José de Palafox y Melci

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Goldman Sachs 02 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
4
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
5
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
6
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
7
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
8
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
9
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
10
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”