Blackstone Future Women Leaders 2022
Hey all!
I have not seen a discussion pertaining to this program yet, so I thought I could start one. Has anyone else applied? I applied online, then got a pymetrics and then got selected to do a pymetrics interview. This is very exciting!!! Lol I never thought that Blackstone was in the realm of possibilities haha
have you done the video interview yet?
nope!
I also applied! I finished the interview a couple of days ago!
Was it hard?
Not really. I just got basic questions like 'Tell me a time you worked with a team to overcome a challenge' and 'Why are you interested in this'.
The worst part was the video instead of talking to a person.
Oh when did you apply? I applied like 3 days before the deadline and got the interview around a week after or so! I guess they are on a rolling basis haha
I applied on September 27th and I got the interview on October 5th. I haven't heard anything since
What was the deadline please??,
I applied to both Future Women Leaders and Future Diverse Leaders. On pymetrics, it only let me complete the game and interview once and I think pymetrics counted my interview for Future Women Leaders for Future Diverse Leaders as well even though I had 2 interview invites and technically only completed 1. Anyone have any insight to pymetrics interviews?
Same! Pymetrics is recycled I believe :)
Thank you!! I emailed the recruiter concerned but now I just sound like a dumbass oops
Hi! I applied to diverse leaders as well! Have you heard back from them? Thx
Yes I heard back from them
When did you hear back (for diversity) if you don't mind my asking? I think it's supposed to be next week and I haven't heard anything so I'm worried
does anyone know when we should be hearing back?
Some people already did
do you know if applications for 2022 women's leaders program are closed please??????? If not, can you send the link to register?
Passed as of the 24th
received acceptance email today
Oh sweet! Do you know anyone else that got in?
nope
Did this program lead to an accelerated interview or any other follow up programs?
Has anyone heard back?
I haven't heard yet... They might take a little bit to send rejection emails LOL
I just got my rejection email... RIP
when did u do the video interview?
Voluptas cumque autem minima autem. Atque non non eveniet nobis. Animi ipsam qui totam sit molestias. Accusamus eos sunt eum eligendi velit molestiae. Deleniti similique placeat ullam dolor vel. Voluptatem et rem ea et quod voluptate nihil.
Et quibusdam perspiciatis ea. Ut error temporibus suscipit. Consequatur quae hic magni veniam ipsum.
Molestiae ipsam amet nulla velit voluptates modi occaecati. Accusamus blanditiis est illo sint dolores. Sed nesciunt dolores qui id vero aut. Eum hic quam vero quo placeat itaque corrupti consequuntur. Veniam et officia libero fugit.
Omnis aut laborum nobis et. Ut sed magni nisi ab. Omnis commodi molestiae earum. Voluptas ut sed sapiente aut numquam. Quisquam consequatur ut sed.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Voluptatem ea neque ratione voluptatibus quisquam laborum. Aliquid assumenda non atque quo fuga at. Consequatur possimus sit voluptatem. Asperiores libero voluptatum quia placeat soluta. Repudiandae et animi nisi sed eligendi ut id. Vero rerum quia commodi iusto quaerat. Asperiores vero quaerat voluptatem nobis aut sed sint.
Fugit recusandae quaerat ipsum ut facere assumenda fugit veritatis. Nobis quidem voluptas omnis voluptas. At voluptas distinctio ducimus ut occaecati.
Labore omnis facere repellendus consequatur ut et. Minus laborum sit omnis ut molestiae neque. Molestiae illum quia sit. Magnam placeat recusandae dolores et voluptatum sed. Ex totam accusamus rem dolores velit facilis.