KKR Credit SA 2022
Anyone else in this process?
Got a 2nd round this week, any idea on Superday or how many interns they're taking?
Anyone else in this process?
Got a 2nd round this week, any idea on Superday or how many interns they're taking?
Career Resources
How did you get an interview?
How do I get in this process?
Why are you asking yourself that
Do you know how I can get in this process?
.
You think this is the last round? No way they don't do a Superday right?
.
Is this for Real Estate Capital markets or no?
Is this for Leveraged Credit in SF?
.
Would anyone mind PM-ing to discuss what the credit interviews are like? I ended my 2022 SA process with KKR because I got an offer somewhere else that I was happy with, but I'm potentially interested in KKR Credit for FT...
Received first round
Got a first round with co-investments team in capital markets. Anyone else?
.
bump - updates on the timeline for credit?
bumpity bump
Perspiciatis tempore praesentium aut non enim qui. Non enim sunt est sed consequatur fugit earum officia. Exercitationem soluta velit tempore at. Aut eum sunt aut ut. Numquam sint architecto consequatur quia quisquam iure sed. Et quibusdam quo minima temporibus nostrum fugit distinctio.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...