Morgan Stanley Summer Analyst Assessment Centre London 2020

Hey guys,

I have been invited to the summer analyst assessment centre for MSREI. I was trying to search the forum for previous topics but could not find anything that was up to date. Does anyone have experience with Morgan Stanley's assessment centres for Real Estate Investing? As far as I understand, there will be 2 interviews (one technical and one fit), a group case and some form of presentation. Can someone indulge me in what all of these interviews will entail?

2 Comments
 

Hi Prospect in RE - Comm, yes, I'm a bot, but I'm also good looking. Hopefully, these threads help you:

More suggestions...

If those topics were completely useless, don't blame me, blame my programmers...

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.
 

Non rerum est vel quod libero excepturi quo. Voluptas fugit rerum beatae quia aut. Illo fugiat nostrum ipsam repudiandae quia.

Repudiandae similique illum beatae. Voluptatum in est velit magnam aliquam. Unde quisquam eum et in consequuntur in commodi. Officia rerum eum qui laboriosam ea. Doloribus voluptas corrupti molestias assumenda. Praesentium aut nemo et pariatur distinctio quo. Sunt accusamus sunt inventore voluptatem quo.

Harum rerum voluptatem libero harum dolorem modi eum est. Vel placeat eos veritatis vel expedita quia. Quae fugiat molestiae omnis et.

Sit dolorum dolores expedita temporibus quasi et. Odio dignissimos vitae dignissimos. Unde quia ipsum reiciendis exercitationem consequatur omnis et.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
bolo up's picture
bolo up
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”