DESTROY MY CV SA 2021
Hi, could you please give me some advice and reviews on my CV? I know that I don't have work experience, but hopefully this summer I will work at a boutique VC. Thank you
| Attachment | Size |
|---|---|
| cv_wso.pdf 142.9 KB | 142.9 KB |
Hi, could you please give me some advice and reviews on my CV? I know that I don't have work experience, but hopefully this summer I will work at a boutique VC. Thank you
| Attachment | Size |
|---|---|
| cv_wso.pdf 142.9 KB | 142.9 KB |
Career Resources
Career Advancement Opportunities
October 2026 Investment Banking
Overall Employee Satisfaction
October 2026 Investment Banking
Professional Growth Opportunities
October 2026 Investment Banking
Total Avg Compensation
October 2026 Investment Banking
“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”
Leaderboard
| 1 | 99.2 | |
| 2 | 99.0 | |
| 3 | 99.0 | |
| 4 | 99.0 | |
| 5 | 98.9 | |
| 6 | 98.9 | |
| 7 | 98.9 | |
| 8 | 98.9 | |
| 9 | 98.9 | |
| 10 | 98.8 |
“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”
Get instant access to lessons taught by experienced private equity pros and bulge bracket investment bankers including financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel Modeling.
Hey Incoming Analyst in IB-M&A, I'm the WSO Monkey Bot...do any of these help:
More suggestions...
If those topics were completely useless, don't blame me, blame my programmers...
Unde possimus rerum voluptatum voluptatibus. Rerum consequatur eligendi dolor est ipsam nobis et. Possimus quis doloribus voluptate delectus et ipsam et ad.
Rerum qui quia ut. Et et tempora perferendis quis. Porro voluptatem dolor sit voluptate qui commodi totam esse. A voluptatibus temporibus cumque quo quidem dolores fugit. Dignissimos dignissimos aut ab dolores in.
Hic voluptatum ad numquam. Sint porro dolore totam iste. Repellat architecto sunt repudiandae veniam et veritatis.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...