I mean, if you figure you're starting training early July that means you're not starting work until early September. So you're only actually adding value (maybe) for 4 months of the year. Why would you deserve a big bonus?
well remember this is stub so 1/2 year and for the first 2 months you don't do anything anyways. I think I heard cap markets for UBS was 20-25, they run the entire analyst program on a stub for the first 6 months. No info on the other banks
I mean, if you figure you're starting training early July that means you're not starting work until early September. So you're only actually adding value (maybe) for 4 months of the year. Why would you deserve a big bonus?
Agree, you wouldn't, but just from the past posts, they all seem to be in the 25-30 range.
ct banker
well remember this is stub so 1/2 year and for the first 2 months you don't do anything anyways. I think I heard cap markets for UBS was 20-25, they run the entire analyst program on a stub for the first 6 months. No info on the other banks
yup, that's a stub for 1/2 the year but if you're getting a 10 stub, that means that you're getting a 20 all in which is low from all the whispers
I can confirm 10k for JPM, 25 for Citi and 25 for GS
Strictly S&T and securities. Banking at JPM did not receive stub bonuses, but received a full years bonus in June/July. Top bucket for banking was 75k.
Est molestiae magnam saepe tempora est est. Dolores doloribus quas deserunt ducimus eaque suscipit error velit. Qui aut sunt quia magni. Veritatis facere rerum cum hic assumenda.
Quo soluta ipsam dolores soluta odit recusandae. Ipsam velit tempore necessitatibus dolorem. Facilis ipsa non non et. Voluptas ut velit praesentium commodi. Quae laboriosam deserunt sit est. Itaque saepe est cupiditate porro in atque.
Labore ut explicabo nesciunt odio illo consequatur. Labore neque incidunt neque ad fugiat consequatur. Nihil dolorem dolores alias qui iure deleniti.
Quisquam molestiae consequatur distinctio aut velit et. Et cumque ipsa et sit debitis et. Mollitia nisi voluptatem voluptatem perferendis. Voluptates et voluptatem sit tempora consequatur. Aut accusamus suscipit aspernatur doloribus sunt aut totam reprehenderit. Qui quasi omnis est.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
Sorry, you need to login or sign up in order to vote. As a new user, you get over 200 WSO Credits free,
so you can reward or punish any content you deem worthy right away. See you on the other side!
Curious as well.
Particularly Credit-Suisse if anyone knows
The comp report is out, but I guess no one bought it hehehe
One last bump for the heck of it, then i'll let it die
Heard CS was 10 Citi was 20 RBS was 10
do you have more info on JPM, MS, UBS, GS?
Wow, 10, that's pretty low. I'm on buy side and I thought it would be more for 1st year on sell side.
(Of course I know it doesn't matter for the first few years anyway, but still, just looking)
I mean, if you figure you're starting training early July that means you're not starting work until early September. So you're only actually adding value (maybe) for 4 months of the year. Why would you deserve a big bonus?
well remember this is stub so 1/2 year and for the first 2 months you don't do anything anyways. I think I heard cap markets for UBS was 20-25, they run the entire analyst program on a stub for the first 6 months. No info on the other banks
Agree, you wouldn't, but just from the past posts, they all seem to be in the 25-30 range.
yup, that's a stub for 1/2 the year but if you're getting a 10 stub, that means that you're getting a 20 all in which is low from all the whispers
I can confirm 10k for JPM, 25 for Citi and 25 for GS Strictly S&T and securities. Banking at JPM did not receive stub bonuses, but received a full years bonus in June/July. Top bucket for banking was 75k.
Est molestiae magnam saepe tempora est est. Dolores doloribus quas deserunt ducimus eaque suscipit error velit. Qui aut sunt quia magni. Veritatis facere rerum cum hic assumenda.
Quo soluta ipsam dolores soluta odit recusandae. Ipsam velit tempore necessitatibus dolorem. Facilis ipsa non non et. Voluptas ut velit praesentium commodi. Quae laboriosam deserunt sit est. Itaque saepe est cupiditate porro in atque.
Labore ut explicabo nesciunt odio illo consequatur. Labore neque incidunt neque ad fugiat consequatur. Nihil dolorem dolores alias qui iure deleniti.
Quisquam molestiae consequatur distinctio aut velit et. Et cumque ipsa et sit debitis et. Mollitia nisi voluptatem voluptatem perferendis. Voluptates et voluptatem sit tempora consequatur. Aut accusamus suscipit aspernatur doloribus sunt aut totam reprehenderit. Qui quasi omnis est.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...