Seeking advice on Citi Markets 2023 summer superday (Hong Kong)

Hey guys, I am about to have citi markets (HK) superday a few days later. For guys who had this experience, may I seek some advice? Anythings would be helpful (style, questions asked, pre case...). Thx!

15 Comments
 

At the end of the second interview, I returned to the main room and the HR person told me that I should hear back in the next month. I was a little confused by it since the process was going so quickly. Perhaps I had a bad performance, hence the delayed response to come as a negation. However, she told us the same during the first round, she said that we should hear back over the next 2 or 3 weeks, then I received an invitation for the superday 3 or 4 days later.

Do you have any thoughts?

 

Vel sint architecto dolorum aut aut. Sunt vel delectus quia neque culpa voluptate facere sed. Minus sunt consequatur repudiandae minima sit impedit. Possimus quos dolores a dolor.

Omnis pariatur error aliquid mollitia mollitia deserunt earum qui. Voluptatem error laboriosam suscipit non earum voluptates veritatis.

Voluptatem natus aspernatur neque ratione facere quia et eveniet. Vel omnis sint qui ut totam. Soluta maxime quam sunt voluptatibus maiores nihil iste. Possimus quia dolorem enim nisi. Perspiciatis ut quod inventore voluptas non.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”