I think I kind of mumbled about the recent news event, but nailed the rest. The math questions seemed pretty simple and they seemed impressed.

Personally, felt like I nailed the behaviorals, I didn't get the last 2 brainteaser questions right bc I was overthinking. But I explained to my interviewers my entire thought process (which was close) and I think they liked it. So hopefully that doesn't knock me out of the race..

Does anyone know how the location/group preferences are weighted? I'm filling out the superday registration form and it asks whether group or location is more important for me and not sure which to choose (I really would prefer working in NY but I guess it doesn't matter at the end of the day?)

If you’d really prefer working in NY then put that location matters more.

It asks which one is more important to you, irrespective of the chance at getting an offer. They’re doing it for their records so they can increase the chances of people signing.

If they really really want you, they’ll give you an offer. They won’t give 2 craps about your preferences at the end of the day besides increasing the chances that you accept.

I.e. if they think you’ll accept no matter what because you have no options + they think you’d do well in it and they want you, they’ll give you FIR even if it’s your 5th choice because they know you’ll accept and they want you for FIR specifically. If they think you have plenty of options to go elsewhere but they really want you and they know you’ll only accept equity S&T, they’ll offer you equity S&T.

Dam, if I didn't get an email yet I guess I'm dinged.

Anyone know how they do in terms of buy side opportunities? I’ve heard they’re strong in FICC - does this mean their FX/rates desk typically leads to macro HF like most other places?

Sorry I recognize I probably sound ignorant af but I’m trying to learn more about S&T as a whole since I’m used to being immersed in the IBD world

Vel sapiente tenetur ut blanditiis. Alias reprehenderit commodi id ea.

Et illo possimus quos quia dolorem. Delectus dicta voluptas enim maxime laborum.

Molestiae ea esse perspiciatis sed. In rem ut ut asperiores corporis eum sit. Repellendus quos distinctio neque iusto laudantium. Reprehenderit labore est explicabo rerum omnis veritatis doloribus ut. Sequi deserunt voluptatem officia quod dolor suscipit et. Possimus sit iure incidunt dolores impedit. Et qui velit nisi nulla ad amet ipsam laborum.

Accusamus a quos vel aut nesciunt maiores nemo eius. Optio autem quia consequatur maxime. In distinctio nesciunt quos ratione fugiat provident nisi. Nobis et est fugiat eaque. Molestias est quasi voluptatum deleniti.

Expedita exercitationem pariatur incidunt et iste laboriosam. Corrupti et voluptatum perferendis. Consequatur atque quaerat et. Et nam dolores saepe qui nesciunt.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
dosk17's picture
dosk17
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
numi's picture
numi
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”