Comments (16)

Funniest
Jan 1, 2020

Idk if this counts but can people stop leaving their damn tie over their shoulder after they walk out of the bathroom. No one thinks it's cool you took a shit at some point in the day

"If you ain't first, you're last!" - GOAT

Jan 2, 2020

I have it on good authority ascots will see a strong resurgence in Q3 2020. Why am I so confident in this 19th century upper-middle class staple you might ask? Well, a "2020 finance circle" consisting of the creme de la creme, BB MD's decided on this style as a means to reassert finance as the standard for high-fashion. Ultimately, the neck wear will exhibit a trickle-down effect similar to that of the Indian caste system and analysts everywhere will be boasting Hermes's finest whimsical ascots.

Jan 8, 2020

I'd wear em

Gun rights activist
Jan 2, 2020

I think trends are showing a more relaxed uniform. Maybe it won't ever be the Paige jeans, monochromatic v neck, and trendy vest/ hoodie of Silicon Valley, but I would imagine the standards of formal ware will loosen.

"The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates, and a monthly salary." - Nassim Taleb

Jan 8, 2020

Casual Friday taking over the rest of the week - totally seeing that, too.

Jan 8, 2020

I'm cool with it. Love wearing some jeans, v neck, and cardigan.

"The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates, and a monthly salary." - Nassim Taleb

Jan 6, 2020

Hopefully the cape will make a comeback this year.

Jan 8, 2020

Excited to see the Ferragamo / Gucci capes that also have bits to match the loafer!

My soul is highly leveraged

Jan 8, 2020

i'm really hoping open toed shoes become in vogue

Thank you for your interest in the 2020 Investment Banking Full-time Analyst Programme (London) at JPMorgan Chase. After a thorough review of your application, we regret to inform you that we are unable to move forward with your candidacy at this time.

• Intern in IB - Gen
Jan 8, 2020

Yes, toe cleavage for the win.

Most Helpful
Jan 8, 2020

Can't wait to bust out the jerusalem's on em this summer

• Analyst 1 in IB-M&A
Jan 8, 2020

please no

Jan 8, 2020
Comment