WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (160)

Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
Apr 11, 2021 - 9:12pm

Apparently they ask mostly behavioral questions and some mental math questions. I did an interview with Dartmouth partners for one of PWPs recruiting events earlier in the cycle, and if it's anything like that one, there'll be questions like

- What's a PWP deal you've been following

- Why do you want to do M&A at PWP?

Just basic stuff like that.

Apr 13, 2021 - 2:30pm

I had a first-round and there were no curveballs. We did spend a good portion of the interview going through technicals, but none of them were challenging. Overall, I actually liked being interviewed by Dartmouth partners.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Apr 15, 2021 - 3:16am

The deadline is april 18th, and HR said it wasn't rolling in the info session. I wouldn't be worried yet. The people who got interviews on here are probably outliers. Or, they're lying.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Apr 20, 2021 - 8:54pm

friend has SD tomorrow (non-diversity). make of that info what you wish but the 2 people saying they got SDs on this thread ain't lying

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Apr 21, 2021 - 6:55pm

so are there waves of first-round invites or are they all out by now? If i haven't heard anything should assume rejected?

• Analyst 1 in IB-M&A
Apr 30, 2021 - 2:54am

My buddy had a superday on Monday this week. I'm pretty sure there was another superday on Tuesday as well...He hasn't heard anything, though. 

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

July 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (9) $911
  • Vice President (36) $363
  • Associates (209) $232
  • 2nd Year Analyst (120) $152
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (28) $146
  • Intern/Summer Associate (100) $145
  • 1st Year Analyst (442) $133
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (357) $82