It was around 11:00 at night when I was mass cold emailing EBs and I was really tired, and I forgot to specifically review the cover letter for Lazard and misspelled it as Lizerd because I was way out of it, am I screwed?
Relevant Salary & Bonus Data
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- [The share of Americans not having sex has reached a record high](https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/03/29/share-americans-not-having-sex-has-reached-record-high/)
> For most of the past three decades, 20-something men and women reported similar rates of sexlessness. But that has...+46 by Bizkitgto in OFF
- What industries have you noticed that have continuous growth regardless of recessions?
Is there one particularly that surprised you?
Is there one that you think is not so safe anymore?+31 by isa2130953 in MKT
- AUGUST 2019 UPDATE: WSO Mobile App now live
Apple iOS: https://apps.apple.com/bz/app/wallstreetoasis/id1465745847
Google Play store (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wso
**Version 1 includes just the very basics:**
1. browsing forums / latest...+28 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- As one of the lucky ones that came out of college in a bull economy, getting a job was easy even with my rockstar 2.4 GPA.
As someone that's planning on going back for a MSRED, i'm nervous about a possible slowdown and coming back out in a bad job market.
To those who actually...+24 by Dumpster Fire Yuppie in RE
- Going off the other post about cringy Linkedin stuff, I still have not managed to find a single post on Linkedin that wasn't completely unnecessary. For me, I see motivational BS, humblebragging about their summer internships, and openly bragging about getting an SA offer. And don't...+22 by bigboibernanke in IB
- With short term interest rates being considerably low, the Federal Reserve has little room to cut borrowing costs to bolster spending and investment in the event of an economic downturn. With national debt ballooning, efforts to boost growth through tax cuts or spending increases will be...+17 by Keyser Söze 123 in OFF
- I'm sick of using a smartphone. It's adictive, unhealthy and I feel like I was way happier before this 24/7 online culture came about. However, I'm concerned about not being able to use Messenger or WhatsApp, Slack, maybe even Outlook for business.
Do you guys think it is...+16 by Det. Donald Kimball in OFF
- I've seen a lot of debate on what RBC IBD actually is. Some say MM and others say BB. Let's even throw EB into the mix. What do you all think RBC is? Also how is the culture at RBC? What do you all think is the future of RBC IBD? (Last thread on this was a couple years back and I know...+16 by FutureBankTeller in IB
- Mauris blandit aliquet elit, eget tincidunt nibh pulvinar a. Mauris blandit aliquet elit, eget tincidunt nibh pulvinar a. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Donec velit neque, auctor sit amet aliquam vel, ullamcorper sit amet ligula. Nulla...+15 by Prospective Monkey in Investment Banking - Mergers and Acquisitions in OFF
- Saudi Aramco hired Moelis and Lazard as advisors for the IPO. They'll probably hire more banks further down the line, but what do all the monkeys think about this? How many banks are going to be involved by the time the IPO happens, and why didn't they go with a BB? Is the $2tn...+13 by RoyDalio in IB
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Aug27Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- Boston, 8/27-8/298:00 to 5:00 EDT Online
- Aug27Podcast: John Jonas (OnlineJobs.ph) – Free up your time -- 8/2712:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Aug29For 2 days only, FREE SC/PS videos on "GMAT PILL" mobile app!(All day) Online
- Sep03Podcast: Frank Rotman (QED Investors) - Getting to yes -- 9/312:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Sep10Podcast: Khaled Hussein (Red Door) - Trust the network -- 9/1012:00 to 1:00 EDT Online