- I was previously at Barclays (NYC) in investment banking as an analyst
- transitioned to a middle-market leveraged buyout private equity firm where I've been for several years.
- I offer detailed resume reviews (have to-date reviewed over 350) and interview coaching for prospective undergrads and MBA candidates trying to break into IB
- I'm a WSO Mentor - click here for my profile
Recruiting for Private Equity or Investment Banking
- I also can assist current IB analysts trying to break into PE
- I participated in PE recruiting (on-cycle) and know the process inside and out
Ask me anything, happy to help!
WSO Podcast: Barclays IB to MM Private Equity
Member @WSO Mentor shares his path from a bulge bracket investment bank (Barclays) to a middle market private equity firm. What he wishes he did for private equity recruiting, some unexpected advice on which investment banks to target and whether or not he'll get an MBA. Hope you enjoy (listen below).