Bain Online Test
Can people who have taken the Bain online test (Cubiks RfB Numerical Reasoning) clarify what's on it please?
1. Are all of the questions data interpretation questions based on tables & graphs? (my test page just says RfB Numerical Reasoning)?
2. If there are verbal/critical reasoning questions, what kind? True/False/Can't Say? Assessing the logic of arguments?
3. Any diagrammatic questions (sometimes called inductive reasoning, with patterns and shapes)?
4. Any geometry?
5. Any probability?
6. Any permutations/combinatorics?
7. Any number properties (e.g. divisibility, primes)?
8. Any advice for how to practice? Is any section of the GMAT similar to these questions?
And regarding the rules of the test:
9. Are you allowed to skip questions? Or do you need to choose an answer in order to proceed to the next question?
10. Are you allowed to return to an answer once you've answered/skipped it?
11. Is there a penalty for wrong answers or do you simply not receive any points?
12. How many questions are on the test?