Just looking for suggestions for anyone's go to for custom/bespoke suits. Looking to stay somewhere under $1,000 per suit if possible. Anyone have a great suggestion in NYC? Thank you.
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- There was an earlier thread that mentioned more and more people felt that it was OK to renege an offer, especially in a recruiting timeline that's so butchered and prolonged (Apparently March - Present). Coming from an undergraduate student's POV, it seems that it would make sense to...+130 by BBEGal in IB
- Fellow Primates - so it's been about ~8(?) years since we've taken a look at our logo/branding and we think it's time for a refresh -- our designers almost vomit when they look at our current icon and we have some major initiatives coming where a refreshed look would help. ...+66 by WallStreetOasis.com in OFF
- Apart from the more obvious ones such as financial modelling in Excel, what would you consider some of the most important and in-demand hard skills in today's job market? (what about tech/programming skills like Python/Data Science?)+59 by RoyDalio in IB
- Bernie Sanders is emerging as shaping this democratic primary field. Something he says a lot, in response to nearly every question, is "we need to transform this economy".
In the questions related to Trump comments about Baltimore, somehow, he says something like, "Donald...+52 by iBankedUp in OFF
- Up until this weekend, I wasn't sold on banning semi-auto weapons ( **when I say semi-autos, I am referring to what many call "assault weapons" e.g. A-R15s, AK47s etc.)** , but that has changed in light of the El Paso and Dayton mass shootings. Note that I am a conservative and a...+41 by BBDreamin in OFF
- Simple yes or no with an explanation if you seem fit.
Do you believe illegal immigrants should receive free healthcare?
Do you believe there should be a barrier at the border? (Wall, Fence)
Do you believe ICE should be abolished?
If Pablo an illegal immigrant is...+41 by Shrek2OnDVD in OFF
- I have an opportunity to move to a position in my company that would be great experience and provide a career progression opportunity that I've been looking for.
This post isn't necessarily about the position, because I've networked and talked with enough people on the current...+31 by nbuch in RE
- I'm asking as a science major who's interested in the field. Is there a lot of ganging up on the junior analyst by the associates, etc. How common are "Jordan Belfort-esque" personalties usually? +26 by yagd96 in IB
- Have been on-and-off WSO for a while now, thought it was time to give back. Feel free to ask away
Background: previously in a top RX group (PJT, Laz, HL) that joined a >$5bn multi-strat credit fund that invests across the capital structure (1L, 2L, mezz, prefs, etc.). Went to a semi-target...+19 by TurnUpforWhat in HF
After taking a relatively non-traditional path (broken out below), I'm now in my second year at a well-regarded corporate fund focused on that invests in healthcare (HCIT / Devices / Services) companies across the full life-cycle (seed => LBOs alongside PE megafunds). Happy to...+17 by The Stranger in PE
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Aug06Podcast: Adam Dell (Clarity Money now Goldman Sachs) – Run towards what you’re good at -- 8/612:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Aug07Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 8/7-8/98:00 to 5:00 EDT Online