today I received my invitation for the in London. But I'm totally lost! It's for the Financial Market Advisory, but I have no clue what it is or what to expect (keep in mind that I'm a freshmen).
Could someone help?
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+99 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- Hi there, am an SO to someone in banking. He's one year out to promotion to VP. He keeps telling me it will get "better". Not sure what it means and I would really like specific details. He still works to 9/10/11 longer most nights. Still working most weekends.
I asked him...+58 by ibankergf1 in IB
- I can't believe I am finally writing this but it is time to really reflect on what has happened in the past month.
Parents divorced, grew up in poverty in the middle of nowhere, etc. Chose to go to my extreme non-target because it was a full-ride and had no clue about job...+28 by RealDealHolyfield in SCSS
- I've never met an Analyst in banking that is overweight....or even portly for that matter. With how much you all work, when/how do you find time to exercise? +21 by redraidermustang in OFF
- As the title says could you guys list some examples. This question comes up often in interviews and every time I open up WSJ I can't find any deals except if they're very high profile which isn't every day. What's the best source to find recent M&A deals? I'd also...+16 by monkeytomd in IB
- Two weeks ago, a thread was created on favorite banking phrases. It blew up, and numerous monkeys shared some hilarious jargon used in this industry. If you haven't seen it yet, I definitely recommend checking it out...+16 by YungBull in IB
- Like to operate and maintain - to get your hair and nails did and everythang. Excluding clothes...
whats your number?+15 by Isaiah_53_5 in OFF
- So what happens when banks mess up and take in lateral hires that did SA elsewhere for full time and they end up being terrible [bad attitude, weak technical skills, arrogant, etc]? Do analysts actually get fired or do they just keep them on and not staff them on anything besides dead end...+15 by johnnybanks1 in IB
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Oct01Webinar: Specific Tips to Improve Your Networking -- 9pm ET, 10/1/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online
- Oct02Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- Boston, 10/2-10/48:00 to 5:00 EDT Online
- Oct02Podcast: The prestige trap Jean-Denis -- Jean-Denis -- 10/212:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Oct09Podcast: Transition from finance to tech -- Mark Goldberg -- 10/912:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Oct10Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- Chicago, 10/10-10/128:00 to 5:00 EDT Online