BNP PARIBAS 2019 SA

friendlyWSOer's picture

Hi everyone,

Didn't see a thread on this yet. Since BNP Paribas is one of the banks with a more relaxed timeline, I was wondering if anyone is recruiting for their US offices and how that process is going? Feel free to include other banks with similar timelines.

I just had my first round today over Skype with the folks in NY. Cheers

Comments (31)

Oct 10, 2018

Hi friendlyWSOer, whoops, looks like nobody chimed in here.... maybe one of these discussions below is relevant:

• SA offers- Barcap IBD v Nomura S&T v BNP Paribas S&T Municipal Finance IBD NY Nomura Global Markets (S&T) NY BNP Paribas Fixed Income Trading NY Not sure at ... Hey guys, Looking for some help in making this decision. I have summer offers for: Barcap ... opportunities, would be great! Thanks a ton. s&t IBD 2010 SA ...
  • BNP Paribas 2017 Intern Program posted on 5/18, Legit? I found a summer analyst program posted for BNP Paribas IBD, opened for applications started from ...
  • BNP Paribas Fixed Income S&T SA Long time lurker, first time posting> I have an SA offer at BNP Paribas in their fixed income ... Strong/weak desks? Anyone else working or offered at BNP have some insight to shed? Thanks! trading sa BNP ...
  • Bnp paribas sa interviews? Has anyone heard from them? ...
  • SA Help: UBS vs. BNP vs. MM IB path. I'm from a decent semi-target and have been fortunate enough to get a few summer analyst ... UBS ECM 2. BNP Paribas Structure Finance 3. Decent MM (similar to a Oppenheimer or Cowen) in the ... concerned with pay, but does anyone have any insight into if there would be any differences at the analyst ...
  • sdfd sdfsd bnp paribas ...
  • BNP Paribas S&T SA vs. MS GCM SA vs. Bridgewater Associates Investment Associate SA Private Equity. Ultimately want to start my own Hedgefund. BNP Paribas S &T SA(NY) vs. MS GCM SA ... more about each of these places. bnp paribas Morgan Stanley Bridgewater Associates ... (NY) vs. Bridgewater Associates Investment Associate SA(Westport, CT) I am also very interested in knowing ...
  • More suggestions...

Or maybe the following WSO members have something to say: @Dinokid @RuRuMaster @tielemans

You're welcome.

Oct 23, 2018

went to their superday last week. waiting to hear back on that

Oct 23, 2018

I know someone still waiting to hear back from a Skype interview - if anyone has any information about superdays I would appreciate it!

Oct 23, 2018

The Superday for Advisory M&A was last Friday. If you didn't hear back less than a week after first round, it's probably a ding.

Nov 5, 2018

not true, they got back to me for my super day like 2 weeks after the first round

Learn More

7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. The WSO Investment Banking Interview Prep Course has everything you'll ever need to start your career on Wall Street. Technical, Behavioral and Networking Courses + 2 Bonus Modules. Learn more.

Nov 6, 2018

yeah same. I had my M&A Advisory superday on the 4th. They said they will get back to me by the end of this week.

Oct 23, 2018

Superdays are probably over.

Oct 25, 2018

Offers came out yesterday and today.

Learn More

7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. The WSO Investment Banking Interview Prep Course has everything you'll ever need to start your career on Wall Street. Technical, Behavioral and Networking Courses + 2 Bonus Modules. Learn more.

Oct 26, 2018

Anyone for London here?

Oct 26, 2018

yeah me applied last week

Nov 6, 2018

Yes, I applied like a month ago. Haven't heard anything, and the website says "Application under review".

Oct 28, 2018

Has anyone heard back from 10/26 superday in nyc? For those who got offers, how long did they take after superday to notify you?

Nov 1, 2018

I have a upcoming interview with their LevFin team. Just wondering did you interview with them or other groups? Would very much appreciate any insight on their interview style. Thank you so much!

Nov 5, 2018

their technical was very strange

Nov 7, 2018

Did you hear back from LevFin super yet?

Nov 14, 2018

Yeah anyone heard back?

Nov 16, 2018

Bump, had a superday on Nov 5, wondering if anyone heard back. HR has been very bad at communication, didn't even get reimbursed yet.

Nov 20, 2018

Had superday 1st week of November. got the offer last week! :)

Oct 28, 2018

Is this all for U.S or solely Europe?

Nov 5, 2018

hi has anyone heard back from the corporate coverage super day this past Friday? (November 2nd)

Nov 7, 2018

Can you offer any insights on the corporate coverage superday?

Nov 8, 2018

Hi, yes I did! I am still waiting to receive the official invite. What about you?

Nov 8, 2018

Last Friday (Nov 2) I received an e-mail that I was invited for a superday interview with corporate coverage on Nov 15th and that I would receive the official invite sometime this week. Has anyone received the official invite yet?

Nov 11, 2018

Does anyone know what the Aptitude portion of their Superday means?

Nov 20, 2018

has anyone heard back from the superday on November 15th?

Nov 20, 2018

what division?

Nov 20, 2018

trade & treasury solutions! though, I would be interested to know if anyone has heard from other departments as well from November 15th

Nov 20, 2018

Sorry I had mine for M&A advisory 1st Nov and heard back 13th Nov if that helps.

Nov 20, 2018

thank you, that helps! I am assuming if I do not hear back tomorrow then I will not hear until next week because of the holiday. Did you receive a call or e-mail?

Nov 20, 2018
Nov 20, 2018