BNP PARIBAS 2019 SA
Hi everyone,
Didn't see a thread on this yet. Since BNP Paribas is one of the banks with a more relaxed timeline, I was wondering if anyone is recruiting for their US offices and how that process is going? Feel free to include other banks with similar timelines.
I just had my first round today over Skype with the folks in NY. Cheers
Hi friendlyWSOer, whoops, looks like nobody chimed in here.... maybe one of these discussions below is relevant:
Or maybe the following WSO members have something to say: Dinokid @RuRuMaster" tielemans
You're welcome.
went to their superday last week. waiting to hear back on that
I know someone still waiting to hear back from a Skype interview - if anyone has any information about superdays I would appreciate it!
The Superday for Advisory M&A was last Friday. If you didn't hear back less than a week after first round, it's probably a ding.
not true, they got back to me for my super day like 2 weeks after the first round
Superdays are probably over.
Offers came out yesterday and today.
Anyone for London here?
yeah me applied last week
Yes, I applied like a month ago. Haven't heard anything, and the website says "Application under review".
Has anyone heard back from 10/26 superday in nyc? For those who got offers, how long did they take after superday to notify you?
I have a upcoming interview with their LevFin team. Just wondering did you interview with them or other groups? Would very much appreciate any insight on their interview style. Thank you so much!
their technical was very strange
Did you hear back from LevFin super yet?
Yeah anyone heard back?
Is this all for U.S or solely Europe?
hi has anyone heard back from the corporate coverage super day this past Friday? (November 2nd)
Can you offer any insights on the corporate coverage superday?
Hi, yes I did! I am still waiting to receive the official invite. What about you?
Last Friday (Nov 2) I received an e-mail that I was invited for a superday interview with corporate coverage on Nov 15th and that I would receive the official invite sometime this week. Has anyone received the official invite yet?
Does anyone know what the Aptitude portion of their Superday means?
has anyone heard back from the superday on November 15th?
Omnis ea animi dolor id doloribus. Est modi perferendis quaerat pariatur dolorem eum. Quas quibusdam voluptas cumque fuga aut quibusdam. Qui harum perferendis porro suscipit.
Nulla esse ipsam ducimus velit. Ducimus aut assumenda voluptate eum mollitia. Nihil suscipit est et architecto odit excepturi. Consequuntur pariatur recusandae eum aliquid architecto et est.
Reiciendis libero sint quaerat impedit et occaecati optio quisquam. Accusamus et et aut reprehenderit ipsa rerum laudantium.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Necessitatibus quidem et recusandae voluptas pariatur. Aut repellat non ea aliquid consequatur ullam optio. Aliquid sunt voluptatem fugiat commodi modi dignissimos velit. Suscipit nulla error illo nam commodi. Deleniti modi qui labore quibusdam. Qui error corrupti consequatur quos.
Vel facilis aspernatur ex aspernatur expedita. Tenetur occaecati quasi quis quis et consequuntur. Non dolor dolor totam ut aut et rerum.
Atque esse ipsa molestias sint. Tempora ut esse dolores consequatur. Ab quo est sapiente repellendus sint numquam corporis. Facilis ipsam dolores ut est excepturi facere assumenda tenetur. Labore est vel aut neque a.