DC Advisory 2021 SA
Did anyone go through DC Advisory's first round? What does the interview look like? Will have one tomorrow for NY office.
Did anyone go through DC Advisory's first round? What does the interview look like? Will have one tomorrow for NY office.
Career Resources
BUMP
Bump didn't want to create another thread for this. Has anyone had first rounds for DC ADvisroy yet? Do they sponsor?
Had the first round with alumni last week, told me I would receive an email this week, but I haven't received it(damn). They do sponsor, 80% of the questions were technical(basic+ follow up questions)
Was your first round also an hour long? And if you don't mind were you asked any LBO questions?
What do their first rounds consist of?
I had first round with associate and an analyst. Both alumni from my school. Was very technical and hard. Said superdays should take place late september early october and that theyll relay this info back to hr. Think that's good sign. was an hour long
mine said I would receive an email within one week but didn't
when was your interview
The alumni for my school said that we should receive word on superdays this week. Had the interview last week.
What school?
Non-Target/Semi-Target. What office are you recruiting for? The timeline might change based on that
I think it's New York. Had one 2020 graduate analyst interviewed.
That would explain the different timelines, I was going for the Chicago office.
Do they pay street?
lol no
Uk what the average comp is for them?
They pay street, have a few friends that work there.
Yes, they pay street salary, which is 85k. Obviously, working on middle-market type deals will result in a smaller bonus.
anyone heard back from ny first round? mine was about two weeks ago now
nope not yet i had mine week ago
Had mine this week and they told me that I would expect to hear back by end of this week which is not looking likely or early next week.
Lmao, what're the chances that we all got rejected and they already sent superday invites
high
super high, mine said I would heard back two weeks ago :/
just got super for friday
congrats!
Same
Same
When did you hear?
Did you hear anything in terms of setting a time yet?
Congrats, what office if you don't mind me asking
ny
Does this mean the people that haven't heard got booted?
It ain't over till it's over
Could be over at this point :/
does DC advisory sponsor?
I had a superday yesterday - has anyone heard back?
Had mine yesterday too, haven't heard back yet
Did you guys ask when will you hear back?
Would you mind sharing how the super day went? Like General format and if you felt the technicals were difficult?
4 interviews - with a mix of behavioral and technicals. As long as you read through guides, you should be fine honestly.
someone responded to my thank you saying that they'll be in touch. hopefully early this week.
Same
You get a call back yet? Kinda tweaking now ngl. I've had 2 superdays that I was supposed to hear back from and haven't heard anything as of yet.
Best of luck to everyone else that had the Superday. I have not heard back from it either.
Did you ask them when you should expect to hear back?
No, I didn't ask. Hopefully soon though.
gotcha
is DCA a good firm? especially curious about Chicago office and what it could be compared to
bump
.
Comm school kid, huh? Nice.
Anyone heard back from the Friday superday about a week ago. I've been getting bot calls thinking that they are callbacks from these firms bruh. It's the worst. I'm probably assuming I'm X'd at this point.
I'm in the same situation, haven't heard a word since the superday. I sent a follow up email yesterday, but haven't gotten a response yet. I'm guessing the position is filled by now since its been over a week though.
Did anyone get a call?
Dinged
Did you just find out?
Neque omnis quis aspernatur aspernatur repellendus. Similique fugiat distinctio labore.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...
Sit ut occaecati illo natus est inventore. Provident pariatur nihil nesciunt. Doloremque magni provident consequatur qui aut non eum expedita. Beatae beatae a sint eum unde sed. Nam non qui eius omnis.
Ut rerum labore deserunt eaque corrupti ullam. Nam culpa illum quibusdam ratione ea. Exercitationem modi sed beatae quia commodi eius reprehenderit voluptate.
Illum voluptatum debitis ab aut. Sit dolores velit reprehenderit quo ea est. Voluptate reprehenderit rerum deleniti rerum velit ut. Aut autem est magnam qui. Ut velit facilis aperiam aut ut maxime necessitatibus aliquid. Unde ut et quis corporis soluta. Sit perferendis excepturi non numquam molestiae qui mollitia sit.
Illo sunt nam quia officiis. Est excepturi nulla soluta eius alias quia quia. Eos eos eligendi tempore ab totam dolorum ut. Eos maiores quia dolorem incidunt non placeat. Architecto et molestiae eligendi accusantium molestiae quidem. Placeat molestiae et voluptatem soluta perferendis atque.
Tempore architecto inventore impedit et est autem. Rerum odit reiciendis nemo fuga a. Eos consectetur modi dicta consequatur.
Voluptatem minus natus in et. Consequatur a sed optio et consequatur deserunt voluptatem. Nobis perferendis deserunt aut fugiat et. Dolorem velit aut modi vitae a.
Vitae optio optio enim voluptas delectus. Debitis assumenda dolorum tempora unde repellat quam. Quia sed vitae illum soluta non. Ullam veniam qui dolorem dignissimos. Neque saepe corporis qui sequi voluptatem et. Voluptas sint praesentium laudantium quaerat quo iure neque. Aliquam qui libero laudantium sapiente consequatur repudiandae ut.
Molestiae odio sed qui. Ut quis et illo explicabo culpa neque voluptatem. Illo occaecati eum vero sapiente quaerat esse. Dolore molestiae omnis culpa et. Omnis magni earum tempore aspernatur eum debitis numquam.