EURO 2016

Who else is watching Euro 2016? I am stoked, to be honest. Will watch as many matches as I can.

Who do you want to win vs who do you think will win?

Who I want to win: England (obvious reasons), Belgium (like their side and some sentimental feelings after Brussels)

Who I think will win: Germany. Too much depth, quality, and very good management

Best Response

I just finished watching the opening game of the tournament. I can't wait to see what the 24-team expansion will bring to this tournament. Romania will definitely have a chance to qualify as one of the highest ranked third placed teams. They were very organized today, and were it not for the brilliance of Payet, they would have left the game with one point.

I fancy France or Germany to win this tournament. I would be very surprised if one or the other did not win.

I especially like the midfield trio of Kante/Pogba/Matiudi. It's a midfield that offers balance both defensively and offensively. Matiudi is a defensive midfielder who can run all day and support the team offensively. Pogba is obviously brilliant and can create opportunities for himself and his teammates, and Kante will always protect the defense.

Where I think France will struggle is in their defending. I don't trust a 35 year old Evra and 33 year old Sagna. Besides the fact that Evra conceded the penalty today, in the first half when Romania was able to attack with their two wide players, he looked overwhelmed because Payet was not tracking back enough. I also believe that a Sakho/Koscielny or Varane/Koscielny partnership is better than the available Rami/Koscielny partnership used today- both centre backs did not seem very comfortable. I suspect that France will struggle as they go deeper in the tournament, where they will actually face teams that will have the quality to expose their defense. They also seem to have a problem with defending set pieces since the lion's share of Romania's chances came from corners.

As for your England NT, I think this is one of the most promising teams you have had in a while. But there is simply no space for Rooney in the midfield or attack in my opinion- I suspect that incorporating him in the starting eleven will do more harm than good for that team. I also don't think Hodgson will be the one to lead the NT out of mediocrity. So I am predicting that the Three Lions will yet again fall miserably to any superior team.

Shambles:

I just finished watching the opening game of the tournament. I can't wait to see what the 24-team expansion will bring to this tournament. Romania will definitely have a chance to qualify as one of the highest ranked third placed teams. They were very organized today, and were it not for the brilliance of Payet, they would have left the game with one point.

I fancy France or Germany to win this tournament. I would be very surprised if one or the other did not win.

I especially like the midfield trio of Kante/Pogba/Matiudi. It's a midfield that offers balance both defensively and offensively. Matiudi is a defensive midfielder who can run all day and support the team offensively. Pogba is obviously brilliant and can create opportunities for himself and his teammates, and Kante will always protect the defense.

Where I think France will struggle is in their defending. I don't trust a 35 year old Evra and 33 year old Sagna. Besides the fact that Evra conceded the penalty today, in the first half when Romania was able to attack with their two wide players, he looked overwhelmed because Payet was not tracking back enough. I also believe that a Sakho/Koscielny or Varane/Koscielny partnership is better than the available Rami/Koscielny partnership used today- both centre backs did not seem very comfortable. I suspect that France will struggle as they go deeper in the tournament, where they will actually face teams that will have the quality to expose their defense. They also seem to have a problem with defending set pieces since the lion's share of Romania's chances came from corners.

As for your England NT, I think this is one of the most promising teams you have had in a while. But there is simply no space for Rooney in the midfield or attack in my opinion- I suspect that incorporating him in the starting eleven will do more harm than good for that team. I also don't think Hodgson will be the one to lead the NT out of mediocrity. So I am predicting that the Three Lions will yet again fall miserably to any superior team.

Great post.

As for England, I harbor the usual very cautious optimism and believe in the usual outcome of a slightly heroic but unfortunate exit immediately after the group stages. Though with a fairly strong and balanced group, I think passing this stage is far from certain. If France's center half pairing is suspect, England's is even worse.

pere797:

I'd love to see Wales with a couple of group stage wins. Germany is always a good choice to win the whole thing. No matter what tournament, old team, young team...they pull out the germaness and always do well

Wales are dangerous, and I think England will find that out on Thursday. They defend well and have some punch (Bale and Ramsey) to make things happen in the final third.

I was convinced of Germany until they looked a bit off against Ukraine. Which really shows the quality of Ukraine I think more than Germany being lacking, but unless Germany can control tempo better they will be in trouble against a team like France with that midfield.

Thats a great choice. Italy are strong favorites and I believe they have a shot to win Euro 2016. France and Spain are old and aging teams. France were very bad and horrible against Romania. Spain were lucky today against Czech Republic.

Like Sil, I want Germany to win and I also think they will. Hopefully Spain and Portugal have a decent showing too. Hala Madrid and all. It would be nice is England did well, but this is England we're talking about.

Commercial Real Estate Developer

France used to be the favorite with the bookies... The Vampire Squid economists' model also had France well ahead, prior to the first group games. However, their model now has Germany ahead and the bookies odds have tightened, although France still leads. I am not surprised. German team is still the well-oiled machine that it was two years ago. Very impressive!

I also see Germany winning it all. They played quite well against Ukraine and Schweinsteiger is yet to come back and get to 100%. Lucky goal by the way, 2 minutes in and scoring, his efficiency stats must be off the radar.

I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars, buddy. A player. Or nothing. See my Blog & AMA

Italy was clearly more organized. Belgium has bigger names but failed to deliver. De Bruyne was having a day off and so was Alderweireld. Then Wilmots took off Nainggolan that was giving balance to the team and that is the typical mistake that costs you a game against Italy. Belgium played well overall though and it was a hard fought game for both teams. Looked like a semifinal. Best game so far.

Never discuss with idiots, first they drag you at their level, then they beat you with experience.

neink:

Italy was clearly more organized. Belgium has bigger names but failed to deliver. De Bruyne was having a day off and so was Alderweireld.
Then Wilmots took off Nainggolan that was giving balance to the team and that is the typical mistake that costs you a game against Italy.
Belgium played well overall though and it was a hard fought game for both teams. Looked like a semifinal. Best game so far.

I was very disappointed in the Red Devils today. Italy played a very solid match, and the Belgians could not maintain enough consistency in offense. De Bruyne was disappointing. Where was Lukaku? Conte probably won't rate him so highly after today!

I also expected more from Belgium. They played a lot better in the second half, but overall, they were still quite weak. Conte delivered a tactical masterclass. Italy might not have the strongest squad on paper, but yesterday they were impressive.

Belgium is facing a similar problem like England. Both have promising players and imo they could play a lot better, but their head coaches are useless idiots, who are holding back their teams from fulfilling their true potential.

Obstacles are the things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.

Mactor:

I also expected more from Belgium. They played a lot better in the second half, but overall, they were still quite weak. Conte delivered a tactical masterclass. Italy might not have the strongest squad on paper, but yesterday they were impressive.

Belgium is facing a similar problem like England. Both have promising players and imo they could play a lot better, but their head coaches are useless idiots, who are holding back their teams from fulfilling their true potential.

Wilmots is a legacy. Clearly their best player in the past era but got tactically pissed on by Conte. Italy controlled that match very well.

Has anyone been betting on the games?

I have just finished watching the host's second game and it was not very flattering despite the scoreline. Yet another good performance from a small team. The first eleven team selection was very bad by Deschamps. Absolutely unbelievable that he did not start Pogba. The midfield was very insipid with Matuidi, Kante and Coman in a more central position. Matiudi's final ball is not that impressive and Coman is not used to playing a more central role. I understood the substitution of Griezmann in the first game since he was not very sharp. But to completely leave him out of the starting eleven was almost disastrous for the Les Bleus. Martial was not able to get into the game and be a goal threat for France.

Not a very convincing win again. Albania were a threat on the break and had their share of chances from crosses. Yet again the defending on the flanks was not impressive from France. @Difficult_Decisions I am still not convinced by Evra. I am aware that he was able to get a 1 yr contract extension for Juve, but there are many factors that may cause his performances to differ for club and country. I do not watch much of Juventus but certainly I know factors such as how much protection a fullback receives from his winger and how much freedom a fullback is afforded to run up and down the flank matters. Once again, Payet did not protect him convincingly and Evra's positioning was not very good. He was tucked in very narrow when Albania attempted to attack on the right flank.

France was also very fortunate to get the Griezmann goal as well. The ref's performance was not very good today. He robbed Albania of a number of fouls that should have been given. For example, a handball was supposed to be given on Kante, who eventually initiated the break on the same play that lead to the corner that was eventually cleared and crossed back in for Griezmann's goal.

Shambles:

Has anyone been betting on the games?

I have just finished watching the host's second game and it was not very flattering despite the scoreline. Yet another good performance from a small team. The first eleven team selection was very bad by Deschamps. Absolutely unbelievable that he did not start Pogba. The midfield was very insipid with Matuidi, Kante and Coman in a more central position. Matiudi's final ball is not that impressive and Coman is not used to playing a more central role. I understood the substitution of Griezmann in the first game since he was not very sharp. But to completely leave him out of the starting eleven was almost disastrous for the Les Bleus. Martial was not able to get into the game and be a goal threat for France.

Not a very convincing win again. Albania were a threat on the break and had their share of chances from crosses. Yet again the defending on the flanks was not impressive from France. @Difficult_Decisions I am still not convinced by Evra. I am aware that he was able to get a 1 yr contract extension for Juve, but there are many factors that may cause his performances to differ for club and country. I do not watch much of Juventus but certainly I know factors such as how much protection a fullback receives from his winger and how much freedom a fullback is afforded to run up and down the flank matters. Once again, Payet did not protect him convincingly and Evra's positioning was not very good. He was tucked in very narrow when Albania attempted to attack on the right flank.

France was also very fortunate to get the Griezmann goal as well. The ref's performance was not very good today. He robbed Albania of a number of fouls that should have been given. For example, a handball was supposed to be given on Kante, who eventually initiated the break on the same play that lead to the corner that was eventually cleared and crossed back in for Griezmann's goal.

Unconvincing is right. France needed to control the middle of the park and didn't do it very well, even after Pogba came on. I expected Matuidi to control things more but he was busy running up and down the left side like a winger which I don't think is really his strongsuit.

Who I want: England/Italy Who I think: France

Initial thoughts were France, Belgium, Germany, Spain would be the ones to watch. I really discounted Italy having been disappointed by them in qualifying.

So far Belgium have proved they just don't gel as a team. Spain are lacking a out and out goal scorer to put away the chances they make (I still think they'll go far) but Torres would be scoring for fun in that team with his movement.

Germany looked German, very efficient and will go for basis that, I think their initial weakness at the back will fade as we get in to the tournament. France have struggled a bit for goals outside the last 5 mints, but they have ridiculous quality going forward which makes up for defensive frailties - they're my pick to win.

Italy were bloody fantastic, great to watch and tactically/defensively very solid (like the Italy of old) I would love them to win but they're squad is lacking a bit of quality.

Eager to watch England/Wales - kicks off in 5mins and we've got it on the TVs at work here in the UK!

GMG:

Spain are lacking a out and out goal scorer to put away the chances they make (I still think they'll go far) but Torres would be scoring for fun in that team with his movement.

Totally forgot about Spain, but I agree that they will probably go deep in the tournament even with the striker issue. I think their match results will be very similar to their World Cup 2010 results, winning games with 60-70% possession and eventually finding ways to score to win by 1 goal margins.

Overall, today was a good match day. Poland was excellent today defensively. I especially liked Poland on the counter attack. Lewandowski's performance was very good also; he contributed defensively and made sure that his team mates were involved offensively, often creating space for others off the ball and linking up with players in advanced positions. I think the only real good chance that Germany had in the entire game was the Gotze header in the first half. But Milik had two clear cut chances that he should have probably converted. Poland ought to be proud of their performance.

What's your views on the England's performance today? Hodgson was yet another manager who was bailed out by the subs that he should have started in the first place.

Not going to lie, I am thrilled England got the 3 pts. But they were shit in the first half and they were shit for most of the second. No real pressure, even though Wales were content to let them have the flanks. And you can argue that both goals were a bit flukey and not at all as a result of much build up.

Germany were also unconvincing today, which very much surprised me. Clearly Poland was happy with the draw and they are a very good side, but Germany need to be better.

No clear favourites after the first few matches. Could be a wide open tournament!

Iceland with an unlucky loss against Hungary. What a shame to beat yourself due to scoring in your own goal.

Portugal should be able to easily win against Austria. Belgium vs Ireland was really unspectacular.

I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars, buddy. A player. Or nothing. See my Blog & AMA

Congrats to the Welsh. They deserved better from the England match and they proved their quality today. England, meanwhile, have managed to look a decent side but have nothing really to show for it against Slovakia. I predict another early knockout stage exit with just enough hope in the match to keep us all enthralled up to the eventual defeat.

Well because of today's developments (Croatia'S upset victory) Spain will possibly have to face Germany and France if they are to defend their trophy.

This also means that one of the smaller nations (Belgium,Croatia,Poland) will probably get to the Finals.

Yes I am aware of the fixtures that are already determined. But I am looking at the fixtures from the perspective of the brackets. Germany,Spain,France, Italy and England are all in the same bracket. Hence why I mentioned that Spain would possibly have to face France and Germany if they are to defend the Euros.

I also made the assertion about one of the smaller nations, that I mentioned, would probably go to the Finals because of the brackets. Even if the fixtures haven't been entirely determined, I am sure these countries will absolutely fancy their chances to go deeper in the tournament. Poland vs Switzerland should be an open and interesting games since Switzerland has good players and do not park the bus. With that being said, Poland will feel they can win based on form and fresh off of a good result against Germany. Switzerland's best game was literally against a very inconsistent France that was a bit unlucky not to win on Sunday. They were not very convincing in their win versus Albania and draw with Romania either.

Croatia are a good team and I expect them to play well regardless of who they face. (whether Portugal, Slovakia, Hungary or Iceland) My only wish is that Modric will be fit and healthy enough to play and play well.

Yes, Belgium still has to face Sweden to officially clinch the second place. Yes, they have not played very well and Wilmots is a shitty coach. I still believe that it would take an absolute Belgian capitulation for Sweden to beat Belgium. Belgium's attack consists of flat-track bullies- they do not perform well against bigger and more tactical sides but they can certainly beat inferior opposition. Also, I think there is a stat floating around saying that Sweden has not even registered a shot on goal for the last two games. With that being said, if Belgium does advance, they will obviously believe they can go deep in the tournament like many initially believed. The side of the bracket they are on is just simply much more favorable. The team that emerges from Spain and Germany's bracket to get to the final will have done so by virtue of merit and probably some luck in the games because of the quality of the teams, but on the other side of the bracket, the team that emerges to the Finals will probably have done so more because of brackets that have been built beforehand. I am not discrediting the teams on the side of the Switzerland/Poland bracket, but that side of the bracket is certainly weaker.

I know Hodgson must be lamenting the performance yesterday since they would have been on Switzerland/Poland side of the bracket if they had won and topped the group.

Poland beats Switzerland after penalties. Who would've thought? Switzerland seemed like the better team somehow. Didn't follow the second game. Portugal with a lucky goal at the end. I would've thought Croatia will beat them in penalties.

Very good game by Germany. Let's see what will happen today in Spain vs Italy. Seems like an early finale, but winner will face Germany next.

Didn't watch it, but saw how Messi missed the penalty. I don't think he will actually retire tbh. It's just frustration taking its toll on him.

LOL England go up on a PK 4 minutes in and then immediately give up the equalizer to Iceland.

EDIT: Now Iceland are up 2-1. Not bad for a country whose entire population is comparable to the city of Leicester.

I don't usually like having matches (especially semis and finals) go all the way to penalties and being decided by them but after playing for 120 minutes I'm not sure what else ou could do. At that point players can barely walk much less run again

LMAO. Best Matchday by far! Conte is magical. The 16/17 PL season will absolutely be interesting to watch with Klopp having a full season at Liverpool, Pep at the City helm, Mou at United and Conte at Chelsea. 2012 and 2008 champions tactically outclassed by Italy and the Iceland Cinderella story continues.I swear Iceland and Ireland has the best fans of the Euros.

Germany versus Italy is a must-watch.

Shambles:

Germany versus Italy is a must-watch.

Some commentator said that this may be an early finale - regardless it's gonna be a very interesting match up. I'm still leaning towards Germany, but Italy is unpredictable.

Same here, I'm curious to see how Wales will play against Belgium. I can actually see them kick some ass again.

Matrick:

Same here, I'm curious to see how Wales will play against Belgium.
I can actually see them kick some ass again.

The Welsh are a very solid defensive side. Their 3 at the back play very well together and don't allow too much to happen there. If Belgium are to do well they'll need Lukaku to win in the air and/or Hazard and Mertens to attack from the wings.

Only problem for Wales will be scoring - I think Belgium's centre half pairing is quite solid. But that matters less if you have Bale shooting from range.

The Brits in the office didn't take my 2 or 3 Brexit jokes well this morning

Watching the game I found it funny that somehow Rooney, Kane, Vardy couldn't have a proper touch when receiving the ball, and Sterling would just run like a moron until the 60th minute or wev. Roy got paid PS3.5m for thinking of long ball and crosses into the box against the Icelandic? Also it's cringey to see a number 9 taking set pieces... Like wtf Roy

Nothing is true; everything is permitted.

Ezio Auditore:

Moving on to quarter finals, Portugal vs Poland today. Obviously money is on Portugal, but anyone has a case for Poland?

I think it's going to be a fantastic game and I'm fired up for it. I have a conference call overlapping with the broadcast today too so even better.

The obvious advantage for Poland is their defense (mainly in the net) vs. Portugal's tendency to be porous. Lewandowski & Ronaldo are both struggling by their own standards, so a close game with a winner by either could be in the cards. Blaszczykowski has been a beast this tournament and Nani is still dangerous.

Commercial Real Estate Developer

I was expecting a much better game today, but the second half and extra time period were pretty awful. I guess Poland were punished for taking their feet off the gas in yet another match. I can't fathom how a team can play a 90 minute game with only 10-20 minutes of intensity. You would think that this team would have been emboldened by the fact that their talisman has finally found his shooting boots and go on to attack Portugal consistently, but they simply didn't.

The coach deserves some sort of blame for such a lackadaisical performance. His substitutions were not effective at all, probably because he simply introduced them too late. He was not very reactive tactically either. He just simply passively observed another poor finishing performance from Ronaldo.

I thought the game changed when Fernando Santos opted to play with more width and he changed the shape of the team. The midfield of Mario/Sanches/Silva/Carvalho was not very effective in the opening minutes of the game. It was not until Santos made the adjustment to bring Sanches to the right that the midfield started to control the game. He was not having a very good game in the middle of the park, where the physical midfielders of Krychowiak and Maczynski were setting the tone for the game. The Portugal goal actually came from Sanches starting from the right flank, drifting more centrally and linking up with Nani.

The penalty that Kuba missed was not very good either. He kicked it at a very comfortable height for the keeper and his run up for the penalty did not disguise his intentions since it was obvious that he was going to hit it at that side of the goal. I can't discredit Patricio for making the save though.

I find it astonishing that Portugal have made it to the semis without winning a single game on regular time. They just don't seem to have any quality players besides Ronaldo (who sucks for Portugal), Sanches and Pepe. Maybe Nani. They're most likely going to lose to Belgium in the semis, unless Wales somehow pulls out a winner. I'd love to see Belgium in the finals though their chances against Germany/France are low.

Today's result was one of the best moments of the tournament by far. What a wonderful achievement from Wales! Wales fans cheekily chanted "England take note!" hahaha. Ramsey has been their best player of the Euros. He's been performing at a consistently high level throughout the tournament. I think they will struggle even more because of Ramsey and Davies' absence versus Portugal though.

I was never a fan of a priori bracket building and felt as if the 24 team expansion exacerbated the situation since teams (Belgium and Portugal) that did not perform very well were eventually placed on the more favorable side of the bracket, but I am happy for this matchup and the outcome. The matchup was a juxtaposition of a team with team spirit, pride and teamwork versus a team with individuals who constantly bickered at one-another and never completely meshed.

I thought that it was a tactically enthralling game, with Loew opting to play a three at the back to nullify the threat of the two strikers. This change certainly affected the game. Pelle did not have much time to hold up the ball since occasionally one of the three center backs would step up and challenge him. The linkup play between Pelle and Eder was also not very good since there would always be a free man to cover the spaces behind the defense. For Italy, the team needed another midfielder who could support the front 2. Giaccherini has done this effectively throughout the tournament, but he and Parolo were more concerned with their defensive responsibilities today.

On the attacking front, for Italy the passing was just not very good by the midfielders. I suspect that errant passing was partly because of De Rossi's absence. He is not only a very good defensive midfielder, but he moves the ball effectively from defense to attack. I think Conte's decision not to include Jorginho, a very similar player to De Rossi and one of Europe's best passers last season, in the final squad backfired today since Sturaro was not able to perform the role effectively. And perhaps Italy's disadvantage of having one fewer day of rest than Germany and pressing and facing a high quality opponent in Spain the game before was a factor in how they played. They just seemed a bit more slow on the ball today.

Overall, Germany was poor. The tactical change by Loew seemed to stymie the attack of Germany. Hummels was the free man today but Loew did not take advantage of his ball playing capabilities. There was one instance in the first half where he almost created a chance for Germany with an excellent outside-of-the-boot pass. He was actually instrumental in the backheel chance that Gomez had saved by Gigi since he actually stepped up from the defense and proceeded to dribble the ball forward, instead of looking for short and useless sideways passes,then laying it off to Ozil who set up Gomez for the chance. I am certain that if Loew had encouraged Hummels to play more of these passes, then Italy would have been in more trouble.

I thought the game was fairly equal. Italy were poor on the ball and Germany did not create many chances. As many expected, Germany simply had the lion's share of the possession but they were not very effective on the ball. The goal they scored was a chance that was created by a poor header from Florenzi and a defensive mistake from some of the Italian players during the buildup of the play (caught ballwatching, as Kimmich surged in the box for a cutback to create the chance for Oezil)

I don't have much to say about the Penalties since many of them were simply awful. But it was a wonderful game nonetheless.

Absolute thriller, penalty shootout was crazy. Neuer's penalty saves were absolute killer, especially the one on the lower left. Don't know why Italians had to be so cocky with Pelle showing Neuer he will do a lob and then doesn't even hit the goal or Zaza with the most ridiculous penalty I have seen in a while, but guess that didn't pay off.

Also, great goalkeeping by Buffon, the save against the heel-shot of Gomez was absolutely insane. He might be old but he is still such a brilliant keeper. All in all, I think the better team went through, but it still amazes me how Italy always sports a great team for tournaments. The names are certainly not impressive, but this team was playing so strong, it is remarkable. These guys just have great mentality and Conte definitely deserves a fair share of praise as well.

France - Iceland tonight is pretty clear on paper, but we all saw the game against England, so let's see. Hope it will be an interesting one.

Don't care who wins (I'm not European).

I think Germany wins. France is the favorite in the tournament, though, due to home advantage. But Germany is the better side. Whoever wins that semi-final should win the tournament IMO and is better off as the final. Then again, they only play one game so the best team doesn't always win (see Greece in 2004).

Worst tournament ever. The formula wanted by Platini so that France can get additional cash basically secured that the two teams that slacked off the most ended up in the final.

Never discuss with idiots, first they drag you at their level, then they beat you with experience.

Such are the rules of the game, the team with the most goals wins. It's not the first time the "best" team in a game loses, and certainly won't be the last. Secondly I would hardly classify the French as a team that "slacked off". Thirdly, accepting a loss and being a "good loser" is a virtue, and seeing the post game interviews, the Germans really don't have any of it. They definitely played better, but with that being said, the penalty was 150% deserved and Neuer made a big mistake on the second goal.

Well it's been a fun tournament. If some soothsayer would have told me that Portugal would win this tournament,then I would have absolutely scoffed at that proposition. I didn't even see this team beating Croatia and Poland. But such is the nature of the beautiful game.

I'm not a huge fan of Ronaldo, but I am happy that he has won the tournament for Portugal. He has shown tremendous leadership throughout the tournament.

Est assumenda dicta ut omnis quidem reiciendis. Velit animi earum non qui ipsam ut quaerat. Molestiae qui a nisi ipsam consequatur dolore voluptatem quas. Laudantium aut illo ut ut dolor dolores.

Amet molestias dolorem sed maiores. Qui nihil praesentium ipsa impedit. Minima neque velit iusto totam nam possimus. Maiores est sed distinctio beatae eius sed.

Sit quia corporis molestiae soluta et. Aut illum alias eveniet fugiat saepe. Et a eos itaque quod consequuntur explicabo. Ut non alias voluptatem provident atque atque.

Ad nobis provident at voluptas autem culpa. Ea veniam delectus aut. Culpa aperiam quos excepturi libero enim.

Autem debitis sapiente aut nobis porro. Sint quia aut ratione consectetur eum officia facere. Consequuntur sit doloribus aliquam quo consequatur.

Molestiae nulla eos unde vel. Excepturi unde minus necessitatibus itaque asperiores labore. Ab voluptas nobis eos dolorum.

Cumque magnam sit quis. Et eos ipsa a nam illum animi. In autem et alias qui odio. Voluptatum voluptatum dolores eum reprehenderit ea sit fugiat. Aliquam reiciendis velit aliquam ducimus necessitatibus. Aut magni ut voluptatem dolore laboriosam recusandae. Perspiciatis quo itaque quas pariatur nostrum odio numquam.

Perferendis ratione sint et consectetur qui est rerum. Culpa magni qui dolor qui dolorem quo. Nihil enim voluptatem dolores et inventore ipsum. Cum eius ut consequatur rem culpa illum ipsa.

Doloremque facilis placeat eos delectus iure cum. Aut porro quae animi quam earum. Omnis accusantium dolorem facere nulla eveniet modi omnis. Reiciendis et ea totam tempora molestias. Quas ut eaque quibusdam debitis perspiciatis et distinctio.

Non officiis voluptatibus aut voluptatem. Id et et nemo culpa eum deserunt et. Illo dolore aliquam quis eveniet blanditiis est. Similique autem id alias.

Aliquid et non nesciunt animi ut consectetur explicabo. Maiores impedit molestiae vel reprehenderit ullam optio quam. Aliquid voluptas ut magni laboriosam adipisci ut. Cumque repudiandae sapiente hic eaque voluptatibus. Consectetur aut dolor et cum adipisci.

Iusto aut et qui porro sed tenetur a. Dolor nulla saepe dignissimos dignissimos consequatur neque assumenda. Quia fugiat commodi perspiciatis enim quas.

Quasi quod libero nisi eos. Quis consequatur cum est. Nisi distinctio corrupti nostrum minima repudiandae nobis.

Sit beatae tempore omnis eum quae omnis. Nemo quia numquam error rerum consequatur nihil omnis. Facere id quis dignissimos excepturi in. Aut vel quod et distinctio velit. Voluptate vitae omnis sed ullam corporis id tempora. Recusandae pariatur et commodi tenetur.

Ratione quisquam aut ut sunt aliquid assumenda et. Eum eligendi voluptatem beatae autem. Delectus magni quis accusamus sint quam nihil adipisci est.

Array

Rerum ab molestiae dolorem quas sed. Accusantium quia ullam consequatur quia.

Debitis dolor itaque laborum ipsum iusto dolor vel aut. Et harum sunt est ut voluptatum ut porro. Est officiis eum iste iure temporibus molestiae ut amet. Soluta animi voluptas vero repudiandae aut quaerat.

Est mollitia aliquid praesentium voluptatem sit et iure qui. Qui tenetur non perferendis nemo. Quod totam ut voluptate quis est facere. Voluptate exercitationem cumque ratione et exercitationem sit ut qui. Sed quasi repellat ut tempora quaerat culpa. Necessitatibus ipsa placeat incidunt unde officia. Fugit eos quod voluptas nihil placeat soluta repellendus et.

Rerum minus tempore animi ipsa sint beatae delectus. Sit officiis eligendi dignissimos eaque deleniti eum. Minima omnis molestiae voluptas ipsum. Veritatis quasi veniam et est necessitatibus possimus id. Qui tenetur enim suscipit ad.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
numi's picture
numi
Kenny_Powers_CFA's picture
Kenny_Powers_CFA
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”