Firms Recruiting for Fall 2021

Have a summer internship lined up for this summer, but looking to take a semester off in fall 2021 (september - december) and get another internship to recruit for summer 2022. Would appreciate any help/knowledge with firms to reach out to that take interns in fall. I know the pensions (BCI/OTPP/CPP) do off-cycle but curious if any traditional firms take interns as well. My Summer internship is in PE, and for fall I'd be open to anything IB/PE/AM. Cheers!

4 Comments
 

Are you sure this is the case in Canada? I feel like I have seen plenty of people with off-cycle internships at the big 5 banks but I'm unaware how/when they recruit for them.

 

Oh my bad, I didn't really take into account Canada/Northeast USA. I don't know anything about the structure for Canada :/

"Markets can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent."
 

Minus accusamus et dicta exercitationem et. Molestiae ducimus voluptatem id optio. Libero expedita eum deserunt at neque aliquid sed.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
6
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
7
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
8
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
numi's picture
numi
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”