Hello this is my first post here I am starting a full time position within june in their securities issuance & admin. department. Spoke with my manager today and was told that a typical work day is 7:30 to sometimes 7 or 8 pm...probably sounds like cake to some of you on here but was not expecting this at all. Can I expect any sizable bonus for the extra hours worked? Im starting at 50K + 4500 in sign on bonuses, and know others that are starting at the same salary but working only 9-5. Any help/advice would be appreciated thanks!
Popular Content See all
- Post MBA IB associates, how did you know you could handle the life?+64IBby incomingmba2342
- What makes you happy?+47OFFby .................
- What’s The Weirdest Brag That You’ve Heard?+37OFFby ThatNonTargetGuy
- How to hedge a call option+30HFby Analyst 1 in IB - Gen
- How to deal with a narc at work?+24IBby Intern in IB - Gen
- London vs New York IB +21IBby leander1798
- How screwed are IB associates if they're laid off?+20IBby Teddy1999
- "Good investment thesis/argument" - where can one find these?+18PEby bb_monkey2018
- Need a Different Car+17OFFby Htownrr
- If you were to buy a franchise, which one would it be?+16OFFby jduggins
Leaderboard See all