Comments (30)

Dec 21, 2013

Last time I heard from the recruiters, they will be contacting candidates in early January.

Dec 28, 2013

Have first rounds happened?

Best Response
Dec 28, 2013

i know they've already started interviewing kids since nov/dec.

Jan 1, 2014

Just had my first round yesterday over the phone

Jan 2, 2014

Could you see what's your status on the online portal?

"I do not think that there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature."

Learn More

7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. The WSO Investment Banking Interview Prep Course has everything you'll ever need to start your career on Wall Street. Technical, Behavioral and Networking Courses + 2 Bonus Modules. Learn more.

Jan 1, 2014

No I can't see anything on the online portal. Could you?

Jan 2, 2014

Mine says completed as well but I haven't received first rounds as of yet.

"I do not think that there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature."

Jan 2, 2014

It also depends on whether or not you applied through OCR, as those interviews tend to be a bit earlier than others.

Jan 2, 2014
m56:

It also depends on whether or not you applied through OCR, as those interviews tend to be a bit earlier than others.

OCR is mid/late Jan at most schools so I'd assume the bulk of the non-OCR interviews occur beforehand.

Jan 2, 2014

Interesting; we had a couple of first rounds back in October or so. I always thought OCR was a bit earlier as a result.

Learn More

7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. The WSO Investment Banking Interview Prep Course has everything you'll ever need to start your career on Wall Street. Technical, Behavioral and Networking Courses + 2 Bonus Modules. Learn more.

Jan 2, 2014

Heard they aren't having any summer interns this year due to the problems the bank has been facing and the declining revenues of the division. Number of guys found out that they had had their offers rescinded...rough

Jan 2, 2014

Damn, are you serious? Anybody else heard anything similar to this?

Also, how do I check the status of my MS application? Where do I go when I am logged in?

Jan 2, 2014

Where did you hear this? A C-level guy at MS is helping my friend for SA position. If they weren't recruiting, the guy wouldn't have bothered himself.

Jan 3, 2014

Does anyone know about Black Jack's claim about MS not having any SA's this summer?

Jan 3, 2014

He's clearly being sarcastic. Take a joke.

Jan 3, 2014

Didn't find it that funny really

Jan 2, 2014

Anyone else heard back?

Jan 10, 2014

Nope. (Non-target process)

Jan 14, 2014

anyone for nyc?

Jan 2, 2014

Heard back from S&T today. Did anyone hear back from IBD yet?

Jan 15, 2014

nothing yet. non target process

Jan 23, 2014

Anyone?

Jan 31, 2014

Just had a first round phone interview today. Non-target referral. Anyone else?

Feb 10, 2014

Feb 10, 2014

Have they released decisions for 2/7 and 2/10 IBD?

Dec 20, 2014

Dec 21, 2014
Comment
Dec 21, 2014
Comment