Hello, I am a rising junior at a non target university (Pace university). I did really poorly academically my first year at another non target (the program and environment wasn't right for me so I transferred out) but have since gotten nothing but A's.
I currently have a cumulative GPA of 3.3 and will probably have a GPA of 3.5-3.6 by graduation. I've gotten nothing but As in my business and finance courses.
I know that GPA is very important, but I wanted to know whether employers would focus on my performance in business classes or just only care about my cumulative GPA.
Anonymous Monkey, Upload Your Resume - Land a Job
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+93 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- Hey everyone,
My interviewer met up with my boss at a networking event and long story short the interviewer revealed I was interviewing at his firm.
My firm is likely to ask me to leave as they are very unhappy about it. Just wondering, how do you guys go about your job search to protect...+34 by wcfever in JOB
- Easy, non-controversial question.
I am expecting a clearcut winner to emerge.
Let the recommendations fly.+34 by HeadsetWorking in OFF
- Aight I cleaned up the map and added the tier 2 Dutch bank Jamie wanted for some reason.
Let me know what you guys think. (Only accurate +/- 3 Blocks; shit gets cramped ya know?)+24 by Undercover meme in IB
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis private equity resume template for experienced professionals, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in private equity.
For those of you with deal or project experience coming...+22 by WallStreetOasis.com in PE
- Currently working around 60-70 hours in asset management and am putting in around 20-30 hours outside of work trying to grow a software company. I see my friends maybe once every couple weeks and it seems like they're all trying to get into a long-term relationship with the intention of...+20 by BryceLarkin in OFF
- I recently saw a topic asking users to share some of their biggest chokes in life, and thought I'd start a similar thread of my own. Any stories? I'll start with mine. It's not work related, but it is relationship related.
When I was about 15, my older sister, who was a...+20 by buzzkillington in OFF
- Have always wondered this. Investment banks have been around long before excel - even back to the 80s and 90s - so how would investment banks and private equity firms create IPO pricing, valuations, LBOs, etc?+18 by Howard Hughes in IB
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Jul11Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 7/11-7/138:00 to 5:00 EDT New York, NY
- Jul15Free SC/PS videos on "GMAT PILL" mobile app (2 days only)!(All day) Online
- Jul16Webinar: PE Case - Paper LBO Best Practices -- 9pm ET, 7/16/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Boston, MA
- Jul17Podcast: How Billionaires set goals -- Geoff Woods -- 7/17/1812:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Jul18Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- Toronto, 7/18-7/208:00 to 5:00 EDT Online