This is my first time posting in the b-school forum and I'm not sure if this type of question is posted much, but I thought I would give it a shot. What are my chances at HSW given the following credentials:
- Attended top 10 undergrad (e.g. Dartmouth, Duke, UChicago)
- Majored in applied math and economics
- GPA 3.75 / GMAT 730
- Worked at Parthenon post-undergrad for 2 years
- Externed at a social impact investment fund (e.g. Acumen, Unitus) for a few months
- Currently work at technology-focused growth equity firm (e.g. Spectrum Equity, )
I guess that is my resume in five bullets. Beyond these bullets, what does HSW look for in their applicants? What should I be focusing on at my current job to maximize my chances of getting in?
Thanks for the help.