IB EMEA SA/FT 2022

I thought to start the thread on EMEA Recruiting 2022.

As recruiting starts over summer. Here are some timelines I'm aware about. Please feel free to share any helpful information.

Goldman Sachs- July 1 2021
JPM- August 1 2021
BofA- August 31 2021

You can join the group with this link

You're invited to 'IB SA/FT LONDON 2022' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/68529618/x1SsMJjO

WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (32)

Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
  • Intern in S&T - FI
Jun 5, 2021 - 4:04pm

Does FT follow the same timeline? (as someone with an SA looking to lateral to a better bank; no plans for MSc)

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 12, 2021 - 7:36pm

fucking hell - why do you guys start so early?!?! GS doesnt even check apps till september 

source: im starting as an analyst

Jul 6, 2021 - 12:19pm

Hey guys, heard conflicting information. Two associates at GS I had Informative calls with last week (Hong Kong and London office) told me to apply as soon as possible ideally the first day the applications open, but in the 1st month for sure. And then I have read several comments on WSO about analysts and others saying that they do not review applications until mid-Sep. Does anyone know more about this? Thanks

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jul 6, 2021 - 12:29pm

Depends on nationality as ACs are nationality-based. If ur Italian or French it's probably best to apply asap because most spots will be taken in the earliest ACs but if ur from a smaller country you have more leeway

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

August 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (10) $853
  • Vice President (36) $363
  • Associates (210) $232
  • 2nd Year Analyst (121) $152
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (28) $146
  • Intern/Summer Associate (102) $144
  • 1st Year Analyst (450) $132
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (358) $82