I'm planning to do my MBA this year, will apply to only HBS & Wharton. But, I'm little worried because of my age.
I'm planning to apply for HBS & Wharton this year. I believe my CV and reference letters are pretty good, but because I'm older than the usual MBA student, I'm little worried.
- , 2 years
- Central Bank, 1.5 years as an research analyst and 1 year as an assistant/consultant to a senior CB official
- $2B+ AUM PE, 2 years
GPA + Extracurriculars:
- Target University. Economics major with 3.98 GPA, graduated as valedictorian out of 80 students.
- Founder & President of 'Finance & Economics Club'. Started a diversity program to attract minorities and women into finance, and organised seminars with PMs, CFOs, VPs and CEOs.
- CFA I
- Consultant to a NPO for a year.
- Sr. CB official, he was also my professor during my undergraduate studies. (Princeton, PhD)
- MD, Morgan Stanley (LSE, MBA)
- VP, $2B+ AUM PE (Columbia, MBA)