June 2022 FT NYC Roommate
Incoming 2022 FT AM Analyst in NYC looking for roommate(s)
About me: Clean, non-smoking, quiet, and social
Preferred Neighborhood: primarily Midtown, will consider Hell's Kitchen and Midtown East
Start Date: June 2022
Total Roommates: 1 or 2
Gender: Male
Roommate Gender: Male or Female
Budget: $2000 - $2500 preferred but flexible
Contact: Comment and I'll PM
Hi Intern in IB - Gen, yes, I'm a bot, but I'm also good looking. Hopefully, these threads help you:
More suggestions...
I hope those threads give you a bit more insight.
Still looking?
Recusandae possimus dolorem velit. Sed quia ipsam quisquam voluptatem quia officiis consequatur.
Alias temporibus id non dolor consequatur autem. Cum cum facere rerum. Et quo error et quo tenetur sed.
Cupiditate repellat delectus odit alias dignissimos. Veritatis voluptatem cupiditate nemo dolorem. Quia earum delectus et distinctio vel mollitia fugiat. Consequatur eveniet laborum aut.
Et maxime quia et sunt consequuntur non fugit. Hic aut recusandae pariatur nihil. Dolores quas eos deserunt.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...