WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (49)

Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
Apr 4, 2021 - 11:59pm

I am a very experienced career (I coached 90 people into I-banking, VC, and PE jobs last year), and internship recruiting is in full swing at the college level (Citi just interviewed several of my intern candidate "coachees"). Full time doesn't begin until Fall, 2021. But I will tell you that there is a huge need out there, and I am coaching laterals left and right out of both Analyst and Associate positions into other firms. Hiring are Lazard, BofA (huge needs at the moment), Perella Weinberg, JPM TMT SF, and many, many smaller boutiques, including Pharus and Rockefeller. You can see me at www.harvardcareermangement dot com 

• Intern in IB - Ind
Apr 7, 2021 - 10:58pm

Curious, especially how others have gone through recruiting while doing an internship. 

Apr 15, 2021 - 3:09am

Signed offer in August. Is there a consensus on whether or not we're all moving to the city this summer? Don't want to be the only new analyst in town but I feel like I picked this industry so I could live in NYC :-(

Interested in code, market mechanics, and trading strategies!
May 19, 2021 - 9:46am

Are there any other 2022 IB FT threads? Curious how the timeline goes- seems like the consensus is the process picks up sometime late summer for most BB/MM. Have a few guesses as to which firms will recruit (basically the ones that do FT every year) but the industry is so flaky/unpredictable rn with COVID and weird hirings last summer

May 19, 2021 - 7:12pm

Recruiting begins for PE late July/early August they wait until they have a headcount to see how many spots they still need to fill. IB generally does the same. I'm interning for a reputable repe firm think BX/Starwood/Brookfield/Rockpoint Group. I've been networking around and every MD or VP that I talk to says keep in contact and we should know around the months I mentioned above and I would imagine some banks start in the fall if the can't fill during the tail end of the summer.

May 20, 2021 - 12:41am

Following, mostly interested in MO / BO FT though, as my SA is MO. Nothing from any NY BBs since I checked most of their sites recently.

• Intern in IB - Ind
Jun 9, 2021 - 5:59pm

Are any other banks or consulting firms open for 2022 or is it just JPM for now

• Intern in IB - Gen
Jun 11, 2021 - 11:25am

won't interns only be finalized mid August? so should we be applying in July or later in the summer

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

June 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (9) $911
  • Vice President (35) $364
  • Associates (205) $232
  • 2nd Year Analyst (115) $151
  • Intern/Summer Associate (97) $145
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (27) $145
  • 1st Year Analyst (422) $131
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (340) $82