I applied to the Real Estate Masters program at Columbia, Cornell and NYU for the Fall 2016. And by gods grace got accepted in all three program !! Now I need your help guys as I am really confused.
Some detail about the about the programs -
Program Length - Columbia 1 yr , NYU - 1.5 yrs , Cornell - 2 yrs
Location - Columbia - NYC , NYU - NYC , Cornell - Ithaca ( about 220 miles form NYC )
Program offered in department - Columbia - By Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation ( GSAPP) , NYU - School of Professional Studies ( SPS) , Cornell - Baker Program for Real Estate
Now the dilemma is -
1) Columbia and Cornell enjoy IVY league status whereas NYU is mid tier University. However NYU is ranked above the two in ranking ( real estate masters ranking ) across various websites despite the the fact that NYU accepts far more students than Cornell and Columbia.
2) NYU and Columbia enjoy New York City Advantage as against Cornell . Is NYC advantage big enough to strike out Cornell which I think has the best designed curiculum spread across 2 years ?
What should I do ?? Which university should I go for ?? Please advise
Private Equity Interview Course
- 2,447 questions across 203 private equity funds. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 mem.
- 9 Detailed LBO Modeling Tests and 15+ hours of video solutions.
- Trusted by over 1,000 aspiring private equity professionals just like you.