WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (5)

Most Helpful
Aug 5, 2021 - 8:38am

The culture is very friendly and smart. It's a very selective and tight-knit shop given its size, but it's growing significantly (in size and market share of advisory deals, TYD ahead of PJT, CVP, and MOE). I've seen solid placement from all groups (MF, UMM, and HF for 20 man classes).

Specifically for group selection, I'd go with what you're interested in, and/ or whatever is the most respected industries across IB. Also have heard from friends at the bank that you can have a generalist experience, where you can cover multiple industries and Rx. I don't work there, but this is what I've consistently heard about the place. Also great pay, Good luck!

• Associate 2 in IB-M&A
Aug 19, 2021 - 10:29am

Can confirm ^. I'd say this is the place to be other than GS and EVR. If I could go back a few years, i would have taken over PJT/ Moe/ Laz. The pay and culture is great, with the same exits. Congrats!

• Analyst 2 in IB - Gen
Aug 20, 2021 - 1:20am

Adipisci eos beatae earum atque quasi. Labore adipisci unde veniam quae. Consequatur minima enim ea consectetur voluptatem pariatur.

Officiis dicta aut voluptas et aliquid possimus quidem. Consequatur omnis sit vel nisi.

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

November 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (10) $853
  • Vice President (40) $360
  • Associates (234) $234
  • 2nd Year Analyst (144) $156
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (34) $154
  • Intern/Summer Associate (107) $146
  • 1st Year Analyst (513) $136
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (393) $83