Hi all, I have an interview coming up in a few days for US Bank as a "Portfolio Review Specialist." I have no relevant experience, period. Junior in college with no prior internships. Economics major.
The job description is listed below, this is all there was explaining the position.
- With no relevant job experience, how do I spin myself in this interview?
- What sort of questions should I be expecting? (technicals)
- What type of job is this? (so I can do more research, because at the moment i'm not really sure exactly what this job is.)
- Any general advice for me? I really need this internship, I need to crush this interview.
Any help will be greatly appreciated,
Credit Review Specialist 1
Entry level Credit Review Specialist responsible for performing routine credit analysis activities. Work is typically performed under direction and guidance. This job is generally responsible for conducting credit analyses, preparing credit reports, and furnishing information in response to credit inquiries. Also assists higher level Credit Review Specialists in the preparation of more complex credit analyses and credit reports
Credit Review Specialist 2
Performs credit analyses and prepares credit reports for less complex credits and portfolios. Work is typically performed under general guidance. This job is generally responsible for conducting credit analyses, preparing credit reports, and furnishing information in response to credit inquiries. Typically works with higher level Credit Review Specialists on analyzing complex credits and portfolio. May conduct industry studies and analyses under the guidance of more senior staff.
Hedge Fund Interview Course
- 814 questions across 165 hedge funds. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 members.
- 11 Detailed Sample Pitches and 10+ hours of video.
- Trusted by over 1,000 aspiring hedge fund professionals just like you.