Does anyone have any information on this firm
They are publicly traded, so I know the basics
Recently added to the Russel 2000, Historically focused on PIPES and Registered Directs, Historically focused on Life Sciences and trying to diversify.
If anyone has info beyond the above, including opinions, I would appreciate it.
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Well that was absolutely hilarious. Haven't seen a CEO dodge questions and come unglued like that since the "asshole" moment from Skilling. Stock's down about 5% after-hours thanks to fraud-boy shitting the bed yet again. I hope some of you are short the stock or long swaps...+50 by GreenspanAndHam in MKT
- Hi everyone, I know there's a megathread for this but that thread doesn't seem to have the most accurate information.
Right now it looks like the following firms have opened their general applications for Summer 2019 SA-
William...+45 by DiscountedSmashFlow in IB
- Who else got this? Let's discuss.
I know there was a giant thread on this last year, but does anyone have experience with Goldman Sachs Hirevue questions for this recruiting session?
Please add your interview contributions in this shared google sheet for 2018 IB SA recruiting:...+39 by newyorkermonkey in IB
- I am late 20s/early 30s and I have been starting to ponder this question.
I read somewhere that men with spouses make more than men without...I also know that a divorce can tear your wealth into shreds. I know a guy who had 1-1.5MM in the bank in a Low COL area, got divorced, had to pay...+28 by datguy345 in OFF
- The more I mature and expand my scope the more embarrassed I am of my immediate and extended family. I just can no longer ignore or normalize the cyclical nature of their perpetual ignorant decisions, their low culture attitudes & values, adults who don't read anything, exclusively eat...+23 by wsobroski in OFF
- Hello Monkeys,
Long time lurker here. Thanks to this site I have been able to work my way into a F500 FP&A Financial Analyst from a complete non-target that could be considered a notch above community college. I am starting at 70K which is solid (low COL city) but I was curious as to what...+19 by scaredmoneydontmakemoney in CF
- I went to an interview, being asked tell me a joke. I told a simple one.
How will you deal with it? +17 by myPuppyVictoria in JOB
- Roommates and I are very close to locking down a unit in Herald Towers. It's a 1br flexed into 3br so we'll have a strip measured 3ft x 9ft for a common space that will probably fit a loveseat and a coffee table and nothing else.
I'll have the smallest room in the apartment,...+17 by aaabbc in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- May17WSO Salt Lake City Meet up - Thur May 17th, 6pm, Lake Effect6:00 EDT Salt Lake City, UT
- May21Webinar: IB Deal Walkthrough: JuiceCo (Part 1) -- 9pm ET, 5/21/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online
- May23Webinar: Burger King Franchise Case (ECF, CCF, Valuation) -- 9pm ET, 5/23/189:00 to 10:30 EDT Online
- May28Webinar: How to Prep for a PE Megafund Interview -- 9pm ET, 5/28/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online
- May29Podcast: Pioneering investing, blogging and women in tech -- Joanne Wilson -- 5/29/1812:00 to 1:00 EDT Online