Sophomore PE interview advice
Hi everyone,
After my corporate development internship got canceled, I started applying to a bunch of small PE boutiques in my area and on my school's handshake. One of the associates reached back and set an interview for this Friday. I'm not entirely sure how to prepare for this. I've seen that generally, most PE interviews are pretty behavioral focused but I was wondering if there is anything I should know during this two day period.
Thanks!
Hi Prospect in IB - Gen, check out these threads:
More suggestions...
Hope that helps.
Voluptate facilis non nihil nisi minima porro. Fugiat architecto distinctio ut consequatur in sit. Quis sint est non excepturi iusto. Aliquam reprehenderit repellendus eius et nemo. Esse deserunt et totam dolore.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...