Starting this up to compile best-in-class list of banker tools and pro-tricks:
- Macabacus [dot] com -- best online resource for financial modeling (hands down). Most of it probably too advanced for banking, but sets the industry standard
- BamSEC [dot] com -- best way to browse filings -- even if you don't pay for it
- Mergers & Inquisitions -- good general investment banking guides and some good PE content as well
- StreetOfWalls [dot] com -- good LBO interviewing & practice materials
- LogoIntern [dot] com -- best online logo resource (finding and formatting logo slides automatically).
What else belongs on here?