Anyone will to share their experience of a Goldman Sachs Superday specifically for IBD.
How many interviews is it usually? Is it more behavioral or technical?
Thanks in advance
Mod Note (Andy) - don't miss the top comment below by user @studentinvestor
Hi Anonymous Monkey, upload your resume and land a job
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+99 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- Today I saw an analyst try to talk to an MD about working capital adjustments, and the MD went "Don't teach your father how to fuck, kid", which is something he usually says when we're showing him stuff he already knows. It always has us cracking up. That got me thinking...+38 by lapike in IB
- WF crushing it, just saw this on WSJ. Expensing meals early is apparently a fireable offense at Wells. https://www.wsj.com/articles/wells-fargo-fires-bankers-amid-probe-of-dinner-receipts-that-were-allegedly-doctored-1535637745+34 by NuclearPenguins in IB
- Over the past few years I have noticed a notable amount of misinformation related to the GS SLC IBD program on this site. Given the amount of recruiting momentum (currently ~100 front office bankers in SLC and new classes of ~40 analysts each year), I wanted to create this detailed post and...+30 by KD's Burner Account in IB
- Once and for all - Here is the best guidebook I can give you for PWM/PB at the Associate level. Enjoy and show me some love...
1.1 What is Private Wealth Management?
1.2 Who is a High Net Worth Investor?
1.3 Industry Today
1.4 Career Paths within Private Wealth Management
1.5 How to...+27 by navyrugby in AM
- Let's talk about the 2015 - 2016 year bonus. Please list the firm, level, salary, bonus using the following format:
JPM, S&T, A0, 150k base, 175k bonus (75% cash, 25% stock)
investment banking pay 2016
Feb 1st update: Here is a compilation of the salary & bonus #'s thus...+26 by bbcareerdreams in IB
What does this mean in the grand scheme of things? +24 by Chekdastack in OFF
- I’ve been getting quite a few questions on what a typical day in the life is like at a physical trading shop. Other members of this website were very helpful in giving me an idea of what the field is like so now that I’ve “broken in,” I’d like to pay some of that forward.
Part of...+24 by GoodBread in TR
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Sep10Webinar: "My experience as an analyst at Goldman Sachs" -- 9pm ET, 9/10/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online
- Sep11Podcast: There's no shame in failure -- Jeff Clavier -- 9/11/1812:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Sep12Oil & Gas Industry Financial & Valuation Modeling -- Houston, 9/12-9/148:00 to 5:00 EDT Online
- Sep14The 4th Annual UK Private Equity Conference - 9/14/188:00 to 6:00 EDT London