Anyone will to share their experience of a Goldman Sachs Superday specifically for IBD.
How many interviews is it usually? Is it more behavioral or technical?
Thanks in advance
Mod Note (Andy) - don't miss the top comment below by user @studentinvestor
Relevant Salary & Bonus Data
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+100 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- TLDR - seen a lot of pessimism out of the major firms, it's starting to make me think it's too pessimistic, making me consider that we’re on the cusp of a multi-year secular bull market, let's discuss
OK, I've been struggling with a couple of thoughts over the past few...+58 by thebrofessor in MKT
- Having some trouble recruiting. Want to improve my strategy. I'm a jokester but in interviews I shut that down because I'm scared I'll get dinged for being unprofessional. But I'm getting dinged anyway.. probably for being too nervous/not personable enough if I had to...+27 by famejranc in IB
- How I Passed the CFA Exams Back-to-Back-to-Back
January 2, 2016 was the first Saturday of the year and the start of my Level I studies. At the time, I was working in real estate equity research and my hours during the work week prevented me from studying daily. So, 75% of my...+26 by jeremysg in OFF
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis private equity resume template for experienced professionals, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in private equity.
For those of you with deal or project experience coming...+22 by WallStreetOasis.com in PE
- Hey guys. I'm a 29 year old white male with a loving wife and 1 year old son. I went to a state school (Cal State Fullerton), graduated with a 3.1 GPA (didn't give a crap about school, just partied) and then got a sales job. Then I busted my ass (I'm not analytical or smart, but...+22 by averagejoe1010 in OFF
- Looks like Christmas has come early this year...for some
Rumor has it that the following firms have kicked off; post your observations below!
* New Mountain
* Thoma Bravo
* Warburg Pincus
* ...+21 by sledsonmyfeet in PE
- Hi all,
Longtime reader and writing as a small way of “giving back.” I’m in my second year at H/S/W and thought I’d share some thoughts and insights. My background is traditional – think IB / Consulting / HF / PE.
On the whole, I’ve had a very rewarding experience so far,...+20 by Bschool in BSCH
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Nov05Webinar: Hedge Fund Case: Nintendo -- 9pm EST, 11/5/189:00 to 10:00 EST Online
- Nov06Podcast: Living your ideal – 6-part framework -- Matthew Bivens -- 11/612:00 to 1:00 EST Online
- Nov07Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- Los Angeles, 11/7-11/98:00 to 5:00 EST Los Angeles, CA
- Nov07Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- Toronto, 11/7-11/98:00 to 5:00 EST Online
- Nov08The 6th Annual German Private Equity Conference - 11/8/188:00 to 6:00 EST Munich