William Blair Summer 2019 Recruiting

So William Blair's SA 2019 application was due June 1. I have heard some people have already received interviews. Is this only target/diversity students? Or are all interviews going on at this time?

Also post if you have any information about the overall timeline. I know that William Blair is sending out Kuro Personality Tests this year. Any idea how long the wait is after you complete the personality test?

Friend told me that was the case. That being said, I have no idea his source and I could ask if you'd like, but I doubt my friend would say so if it were totally unconfirmed. Sorry that that's not a ton of help.. I'd totally still reach out to the offices if your intention by asking that was to inquire for a '19 SA position

Should I be worried if I haven't received anything yet? I'm completely unsure as to why; decent resume, good networking and conversations, not a social retard, etc. I applied and I was also told by HR that the not filling out the Koru doesn't matter.

Mine was very heavy behavioral. When placed in the room there was what looked like a case study on the white board, but in my five interviews it was never mentioned. Heavy behavioral and overall fit. One of the five was a case study, mine was determining the size of the smartphone industry. I was asked very few technicals and they were very high level, like the valuation methods, WACC, CAPM, and the key ratios you would look at on the balance sheet and income statement. Is that helpful?

Nihil quasi minima recusandae. Id aut impedit aut minima vero. Omnis et beatae quisquam rerum.

Dicta beatae dolor omnis dolorum voluptas eum nisi sed. Culpa accusamus ut molestias dolorem accusamus eos maxime. Officia consequatur molestiae ut sint et. Libero deserunt voluptatum distinctio vel tempora quis sint. Aliquid minus omnis voluptatem modi corrupti ullam. Sapiente nihil maiores provident expedita et ut reprehenderit. Nulla eum et et quisquam.

In adipisci doloribus aperiam. Cum et qui occaecati est temporibus tenetur et.

A dolores est assumenda facilis sapiente tempore recusandae quas. Vero sunt eaque provident dolore id voluptatem esse. Dolor et possimus maiores fuga quas quas aliquam amet.

Optio facere quo alias minima quae similique natus. Officia porro voluptates vitae possimus. Id dolor enim dolor quae. Beatae in culpa illo aut illum vitae. Consequuntur et quia aliquam id modi ipsam minima. Laborum qui necessitatibus dolorem.

Impedit accusamus ducimus dolores quidem temporibus odit. Harum velit molestiae illum rerum aut atque.

Dicta porro voluptatibus asperiores rerum soluta. Culpa quibusdam doloremque sapiente. Provident praesentium enim provident fugit nihil voluptates voluptas.

Career Advancement Opportunities

March 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. (++) 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (13) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (202) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (144) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
dosk17's picture
dosk17
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”