- He analyzed billions of dollars of transactions as an analyst/associate on Deutsche Bank's Consumer team.
- He then transitioned into growth equity where he was the associate on over $35 million in investments.
- This background developed his expertise in working with startups as an investor and Fortune 500 companies as an advisor.
- He helps companies grow through fundraising, acquisitions or FP&A.
- B.S. in Finance and Marketing
- He joined a venture capital firm in 2018 that invested in over 100 companies that use the power of the internet to re-shape markets.
- Prior, he was a Product Manager at a NYC-based startup where he was the first business hire and helped grow the product and operations teams.
- He began his career at BlackRock as an institutional investment consulting analyst.
- A degree in Economics and Psychology
- CFA charterholder
- Currently a Vice President at a Private Investment Firm ($20+ billion AUM across private, public and opportunistic credit strategies) focused on investment opportunities in the food, agriculture and energy/infrastructure sectors. Responsible for all stages of deal lifecycle including origination, underwriting, due diligence and portfolio management.
- Previously worked for over two years as a Private Equity Associate at a NYC-based, middle-market private equity firm
- Began career as an Investment Banking Analyst in the Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) group of a bulge-bracket bank in NYC; ranked as a top-bucket analyst
- Non-target background
- Senior Director of Strategic Finance and FP&A with 8+ years of well-rounded experience across Strategic Finance, FP&A, Product, Capital Markets, Structured Finance, and Investment Banking roles.
- Natural leader with proven success in managing teams and working cross-functionally.
- B.S. in Operations Research and Information Engineering
- Private company CFO with a proven track record leading his last 3 companies through successful monetization/recapitalization events a after long investment banking career
- 16 years as an investment banker focused primarily on M&A going straight thru from analyst to MD and worked at both highly regarded boutiques and bulge bracket firms
- Was one of the founding partners of a successful investment banking boutique that grew to over 70 professionals globally and was recently sold to Nomura
- M&A advisory, coverage, and capital markets banker with 15+ years of experience at Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, and Jefferies
- Broad sector experience with emphasis on technology and FIG
- Active interviewer & participant in intern, analyst, and associate recruiting; mentor to VPs
- Ivy undergrad and grad degree from Oxbridge
- 3rd year VP at a generalist, middle-market PE firm in NYC. Responsible for sourcing, evaluating, end-to-end deal execution, and implementation of value creation plan
- Have spent ~8 years in PE, at both bulge brackets like Goldman Sachs and smaller boutiques, always a generalist
- Did the 2 year analyst program in investment banking at a bulge bracket
- Went to target school undergrad and M7 for business school
- Actively have provided mentorship to those early and mid-career
- A Senior Associate for an early-stage VC firm that invests in technology-enabled companies.
- He was an M&A analyst under the power, energy and infrastructure group at a middle-market investment bank.
- BS in Commerce and an MBA
- Currently taking some time off to travel Southeast Asia after working in Investment Banking and Private Credit
- Private Credit experience as part of a NY-based Technology & Tech-Enabled Services growth capital firm
- Analyst to Associate promoted during Investment Banking stint with DB's Financial Sponsors group (SF & NY)
- Non-target undergrad background (local boutique junior year internship to full-time bulge bracket offer)