- Previously, spent 2 years as a private equity associate at Welsh Carson
- Worked at an elite boutique in IB as an analyst for over two years in M&A
- B.S. in Finance and Economics
- MBA student at an M7
- Josh is an Associate in the Strategic Finance Group of Accordion Partners, a management consulting firm which advises on, executes, and implements value creation initiatives and 100 day plans for Private Equity-backed companies and their financial sponsors
- Prior to joining Accordion Partners, Josh was a Manager at XRC Labs, an incubator and accelerator platform focused on the retail and consumer packaged goods sectors, where he advised startup companies on ways to leverage financial modeling and decision sciences to help launch new product and service businesses. He was also instrumental in the development of fundraising strategies and business plans for startup clients.
- Prior to working at XRC Labs, Josh served as an Investment Associate on Neuberger Berman's Private Equity team and was later dedicated to the firm's business development initiatives. Specifically, he collaborated with deal teams, management teams and other 3rd party advisors to evaluate and execute private equity and debt investments as well as other strategic initiatives for the $250B asset manager.
- Prior to joining Neuberger Berman Private Equity, Josh was an Investment Banking Analyst in the Restructuring & Special Situations Finance Group at Barclays, where he advised distressed clients on both M&A and financing transactions both in and out of Chapter 11 bankruptcy. In this role, Josh collaborated with management teams to develop detailed financial models, conducted financial & operational due diligence, and prepared reports and supporting analyses for several US bankruptcy court filings.
- Josh graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Maryland, College Park with a B.S. in Finance. Josh is currently an MBA candidate at Duke University (Fuqua School of Business) with a concentration in Corporate Strategy.
- Josh has interviewed hundreds of aspiring Wall Street professionals while working at both Barclays and Neuberger Berman
- Currently an Investment Analyst with several years of professional experience on the sell-side and buy-side
- Spent three years working as an Investment Research Analyst at a boutique capital markets research firm
- Has experience in corporate finance advisory, portfolio management, proprietary public markets research, and value investing
- Has screened and reviewed resumes of students, recent graduates and young professionals who want to work in the asset management, equity research, hedge fund, and trading industries
- Currently works in San Francisco as a trader at a technology hedge fund.
- Previously spent 9 years as a trader for a macro-focused, multi-strategy hedge fund.
- Spent 2 years on the money markets portfolio management team.
- Worked as a product management associate on the fixed income alternatives team.
- Currently focused on North American M&A for global life sciences company
- Formerly at middle-market private equity fund focused on control investments in advanced manufacturing, software, and technology-enabled services business
- Also spent two years investment banking focused primarily on mergers and acquisitions within the industrial and energy sectors
- Licensed CPA
- Current MBA student at Chicago Booth, works as a Peer Career Advisor for students interested in IB
- Previously spent 2.5 years at Credit Suisse in Investment Banking, primarily worked on M&A and IPO transactions. Interned junior year with CS and accepted return offer. Led on-campus recruiting initiatives and served as a mentor to summer analysts in my 2nd year
- Graduated from the University of Chicago in 2015 with a BA in Economics and BS in Statistics. During college, was actively involved as a TA for Booth Finance professors, and worked with Ph.D students on research topics
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, with conversational proficiency in Spanish
- Currently, a senior associate at a middle-market leveraged buyout firm investing in aerospace/defense, healthcare services, software, business services, and distribution (3 years)
- Previously spent 1.5 years at a BB in Investment Banking M&A/Coverage (specializing in financial services)
- Graduated with a BA in Economics and Finance.
- Have reviewed over 350 resumes and actively provide mentor-ship services to undergrads and recent grads
- To know more on the mentor, here is the link to his AMA
- Listen to this mentor on the WSO Podcast
- CFO for a real estate private equity fund
- Managing member of a family's office, investing in public equity, fixed income, and energy and commodities markets across the globe. The firm also manages private equity and venture capital funds
- Started career Houlihan Lokey, focused on private placements of debt and equity securities in connection with restructurings, refinancings, leveraged buyouts, recapitalizations, growth capital and acquisitions.
- Served as a Principal of $1.1 billion Asia fund
- Has an MBA from Wharton
- Retail and eCommerce Investment Banking Associate at Morgan Stanley
- Previously, an Associate on the Consumer & Retail IB Coverage team
- Graduated from the Air Force Academy
- Currently, Head of Execution and Vice President at Ion Pacific, a merchant bank and asset manager based Hong Kong that invests in the technology sector globally
- Previously worked as an Associate in the Power, Energy, and Infrastructure Investment Banking group at Lazard in New York where he completed numerous M&A transactions and advised corporate clients on a range of financial and strategic issues.
- Holds an MBA from Harvard Business School
- Currently, a Private Equity associate, investing in financial services businesses across Europe
- Previously in FIG. Elected Junior Banker Representative
- Interned in Private Equity, Sales & Trading and M&A during university
- Graduated with an MSc in Management and a BSc in Economics
- Investment Banking, Leading Bulge Bracket Investment Bank, Healthcare and consumer retail coverage groups
- Investment Banking, Leading Bulge Bracket Investment Bank, Real estate and lodging coverage groups
- BSc in Finance
- Currently an Associate at Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe
- Worked for over two years at the BB; ranked 1A both years (top 10% of entire analyst class)
- Worked as an intern in Corporate Banking at bulge bracket bank and managed to receive a full-time offer in the investment banking division
- Non-target background
- Currently Director of Operations Strategy at DJO Global
- Former management consultant with McKinsey & Company in Houston focused on digital, strategy, M&A, and operations projects
- PhD in Biomedical Engineering from Duke University and a BA in Physics from Cornell University
- Currently a 2nd year associate at Berkshire Partners, a $16B middle-market private equity fund
- Worked for 3 years in consulting
- Prior to consulting, held internships at the Federal Reserve Board and the U.S. Senate
- Target undergrad
- Currently launching a long/short equity hedge fund
- Previously was an Associate at a middle market private equity firm where he evaluated leveraged buy out opportunities across the healthcare, technology, business services, and industrial sectors
- 2 years as an analyst in a build bracket bank within the healthcare coverage group
- Graduated double majored in Biology & Economics
- Currently an associate at Washington D.C.-based private equity firm
- Worked at Accel-KKR, a middle-market private equity firm focused solely on technology investments
- Spent two years as investment banking analyst working on technology M&A transactions
- Experience working on buyouts, growth investments and add-on acquisitions, including
- Currently, a research analyst at a value-oriented credit hedge fund with $10 billion of AUM, investing in leveraged loans and high-yield bonds across various strategies
- Previously spent 3 years at a top Bulge Bracket investment bank in Leveraged Finance working across industries including Industrials, Technology, Media, Telecom, and Business Services.
- Graduated with a BSM in Finance
- Currently, VP of a large PE firm covering TMT in the Americas
- Worked at large-cap PE firm as an Associate
- Big 3 Consulting firm doing strategy consulting
- BS, Industrial Engineering
- Experienced private equity professional with 6 years of experience across investing and advisory roles primarily focused on the technology sector
- Extensive end-to-end private equity transaction experience supporting all aspects of the investment process including financial modeling, due diligence, investment committee presentations, structuring, and legal negotiations.
- Closed deals have focused primarily on buyout and growth equity investments
- Previously worked with Bank of America Merrill Lynch's technology investment banking team
- Currently, an Associate at a PE firm that invests in technology and services industries
- Previously, growth equity/venture capital associate to middle-market companies focused on global resource
- 2 years Investment Banking Analyst at a BB, mergers and acquisitions group
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Stanford University
- Experienced investment banking professional with several years of work experience, particularly focused on M&A and restructuring transactions across a variety of industries
- Analyst-to-Associate promote with experience at both bulge bracket and elite boutique banks
- Deeply involved in recruiting and training activities at prior firm, including the design and direction of financial training programs for all incoming junior IB employees and interns
- Liberal arts degree from Ivy League university
- Investment professional with experience employing value-based investment strategies for a broad array of clientele to manage their investments and preserve their wealth
- Currently owns and operates an independent money management firm with clients in over 25 states
- Provides comprehensive investment management services to individuals, retirement plans, trusts, and charitable foundations
- Serves as a fiduciary to clients by providing fee-only investment counsel
- Has been quoted and featured in various investment articles and publications
- Serves on the board of several organizations and non-profits
- Private equity 2nd Year Associate in the Secondary Investment group, having completed 7 transactions including a single-asset co-investment, a GP-led fund restructuring, and a GP-led LP tender process.
- Previously worked in investment banking executing middle-market M&A transactions within the technology & services industry, with a particular focus on business services, software, fin-tech, and tech-enabled solutions. While in IB, Chad completed 15 M&A advisory transactions across both founder-owned and private-equity backed businesses. He spent 3 years as an Analyst and 1 year as an Associate before moving to the buy-side
- Masters in Finance
- Non-target school, BBA Finance
- 5 years of BB IBD experience: 3 in London (Industrials Team), 2 in Madrid (Iberia Coverage)
- Former Senior Associate at International PE (+$10bn AUM). EMEA Coverage
- Currently MBA at Northwestern University
- Areas of expertise: Diversified industrials (logistics, transportation, automotive, capital goods, industry 4.0). Infrastructure (renewable portfolios, airports), tech (health tech, industry tech and fintech)
- Excellent modelling skills, LBO analysis, Levfin and ECM
- 9 years of experience mentoring selected students interested in finance
- Currently serve as a Senior Associate with an early-stage Venture Capital firm where my primary focus is on the cybersecurity industry.
- Previously worked as an Associate with another early-stage firm specializing in all B2B tech.
- Prior to VC, spent 5+ years working at venture-backed startups in operations and marketing roles.
- Most recently an investment associate at a private debt fund in NYC
- Previously spent 2.5 years in Investment Banking at a bulge bracket bank with experience in the healthcare, consumer, and retail industry groups, leveraged finance, and credit working on LBO and M&A transactions. Led the summer analyst and first-year analyst recruiting process for candidates. Mentored summer analysts and junior analysts.
- Graduated with a BBA in Finance
- Trader with experience trading physical commodities and their derivatives from a supply, market-making and proprietary perspective
- Masters in Engineering in 2010
- Started out in operations and ultimately became lead trader at a tradehouse and then transitioned to hedge-fund world. Now trading family office money.
- Expertise in agricultural and energy products
- AMA link
- Currently, an Associate at a private markets investment specialist
- Analyst at a BB in the Financial Institutions Group
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Currently an associate at Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (KKR)
- Previously spent 2.5 years at a bulge bracket bank, in both the Investment Banking Coverage and Investment Banking Credit divisions. Led the recruiting and interviewing processes for candidates of all backgrounds, including interns, full-time, and lateral hires. Served as a mentor to junior and 1st year analysts
- Graduated in 2013 with a BA in Economics. During college, was actively involved as a Department TA and a researcher at the business school
- Has reviewed resumes and helped prepare candidates for the banking, PE, HF, asset management, equity/credit research, and consulting industries
- Currently, a Senior Associate at a leading private credit fund.
- He worked at a private investment firm that provides equity capital to middle-market companies
- Investment Banking Analyst (Tech group), 2 years
- Corporate Banking Analyst that managed middle-market credit portfolio, 2 years
- Non-target background
- Practice leader for Deloitte's consulting practice, 10 years
- 15+ years of experience in M&A, Divestiture, Business process improvement, Technology Consulting and continues to advise key Fortune 500 clients
- Primary Industry Areas include Banking, Biotech, Pharma, Healthcare, High-tech and Government
- Portfolio Manager at L/S Hedge Fund, focus on European & US markets
- Spent 4 years as a Senior Equity Research Analyst at +$1bn Hedge Fund L/S & Event-Driven Hedge Fund, focus on European & US markets
- Worked over three years as MBB management consultant, focused on private equity investment due diligence
- Spent a year at a Private Equity Fund and over two years as an Equity Research Analyst
- CFA Charterholder
- Currently, works as a strategy, business development, and operations director at a venture-backed digital health company
- Spent two and a half years at General Catalyst Partners in both growth and venture groups
- Started career at L.E.K. Consulting
- Christopher holds a Bachelor of Arts in History from Harvard University
- Currently a Vice President for Infrastructure Investments covering direct and co-investments in infrastructure, energy and renewables sectors with US, UK and Australia as target destinations
- 1.5 years as IBD Senior Associate: generalist corporate finance banker spanning coverage, ECM and cross-border M&A roles
- 5.5 years at BDO Capital: 75% executing power utilities, renewables and infrastructure deals
- Other sectors covered: consumer retail, telecommunications, entertainment
- Currently an analyst on the investment team at an NYC based event-driven/special situations hedge fund
- Worked as a Senior Associate at a lower middle market private equity family office
- Part-time MBA student in Finance
- Currently, Research Analyst at deep value investment management firm
- Previously, Senior Analyst at a public equities investment fund for 4 years
- Primary coverage of industrials, materials, and energy industries
- Associate at Barclays Capital in Proprietary Trading for 3 years
- M7 MBA
- Currently, AVP at a real estate development firm
- Previously, a senior associate (analyst) for EdR Trust, a publicly-traded multi-family REIT and worked at CBRE in investment property sales
- Non-traditional background - part-time work, late MBA, non-target undergrad, got current job thanks to outstanding networking and personal skills
- Founded and ran an education startup for 7 years
- Worked as an internal auditor for the U.S. Department of State and CIA
- Currently, high-yield and distressed credit analyst, Hedge Fund
- Spent two years at BofAML DCM in New York which was #1 on League Tables in 2016
- Debt Capital Markets experience in both New York and Hong Kong
- Transitioned to IB from Big 4 Audit internship
- Finance undergraduate (Top 50 Non-target)
- Currently, Trader at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Formerly, Investment Strategist at New York based Hedge Fund specializing in Fixed Income Investments
- Also served as Investment Analyst in Investment Management division of global financial services company
- Leads the Text Advertising Business ($60m/p.a.) and global efforts on new adtech products and partnerships at eBay
- Associate at the largest real assets private equity fund, 2 years
- Strategy Consultant, 1 year
- Master in Management
- Currently, Vice President at a growth-focused middle market PE firm
- Was Vice President of Operations at a middle market healthcare company
- Formerly, Private Equity Associate, focused on middle market buyout investments, 2 years
- Also worked as Investment Banking Analyst, Houlihan Lokey (Aerospace, Defense, and Government Services Group)
- BA in Markets & Culture and BA in English
- Currently, MBA student at M7
- Former Manager, Film Strategy and Business Development at 20th Century Fox
- Investment Banking industry experience: Tech, Media, Industrials, FIG
- Mentored students interested in investment banking for 2 years
- Currently works as an investment associate with a strategic venture fund.
- Previously served as an investment analyst with New Holland Capital and as an investment banking analyst in SunTrust Robinson Humphrey's Financial Sponsor Group.
- Graduated from the University of Florida and earned a Master of Finance (MSF) from Washington University in St. Louis
Check out his podcast here
Take a look at this AMA here
- Chartered Accountant by profession and worked at a reputable accounting firm from 2005-08
- Joined Lehman Brothers (India office) in 2008 prior to subprime crisis and absorbed by Nomura thereafter post acquisition
- With Lehman / Nomura India worked with various teams
- Moved to Nomura London Leveraged Finance team in Apr 2011 and currently working as a Vice President across sectors and geographies
- Acting as Staffer of the team since Dec 2017
- Graduated in B.Com (Honours)
- Investment professional with 2 years of megafund private equity experience in Europe and US
- Prior experience in MBB consulting for 3 years across US and Europe
- Joined the finance/strategy team where she is responsible for financial planning and analysis and strategic evaluations.
- Prior, she was an equity research associate for 2.5 years covering publicly-traded companies in the brokers, exchanges, and asset managers sector
- Started her career as an investment banking analyst in the financial institutions group
- Within FIG, she covered the market structure and asset manager vertical.
- Majored in Finance as an undergraduate
- Currently, an Associate in the real estate group (a large family office)
- Previously worked as an Associate at a middle market REPE fund manager targeting development, value-add, and structured debt investments
- Worked as an Associate at PNC Real Estate focusing on multifamily acquisitions, development, construction and permanent debt
- Currently, an Associate at a global private equity advisory firm -Consumer/Retail/Internet industry coverage
- Investment Banking - consumer, retail, healthcare, and equity capital market (natural resources and TMT coverage)
- B.A. with Major in Economics and Minor in Spanish
- Currently, an Associate at a PE firm that invests in middle market companies
- Experience advising on transactions across a broad range of industries such as Media & Telecom, Consumer & Retail and Real Estate, and products including M&A, and restructuring.
- Investment Banking Analyst at Citi in the Media & Telecommunications group
- B.A. in Economics
- 4+ years experience in life science venture capital, currently a senior associate
- 2.5 years investment banking - Energy coverage (all products) and Healthcare M&A
- MS, biotechnology
- Managing Executive of an investment company that makes principal investments in privately held companies in the manufacturing, construction, internet, and technology industries
- 18 years combined fixed income trading, investment banking, real estate, and business development experience in corporate finance and capital markets
- Served as a Vice President in Global Structured Finance Group at Citigroup
- Master's degree in Applied Economics and an MBA
- Previous Associate at a PE firm investing in middle-market businesses
- Previously, a Senior Analyst at Piper Jaffray in the Leveraged Finance group, working across all industry verticals on LBOs, acquisition financings, refinancings, and recapitalizations
- Spent 2 years at Citi in the Leveraged Finance Credit Portfolio group focused on origination and ongoing credit monitoring of outstanding loans. Was also a member of the Columbia recruiting committee for the Investment Banking Division for incoming Summer and Full-Time Analysts
- Graduated in 2014 from Columbia University with a BA in Business Management and Hispanic Studies
WSO Podcast: Bulge Bracket IB Analyst -> MM in Lev Finance -> Private Equity
Listen on iTunes | Stitcher | Spotify | All WSO Podcasts
- Currently, a Vice President at oilfield services focused mid-market private equity firm
- Previously spent 2 years as investment banking associate
- Also has experience as senior associate at PwC
- Served in US Army
- CPA and MBA
- Currently in London with a position in risk management
- Nearly six years in sales and trading at Morgan Stanley
- Non-target background
- Principal at a top-tier growth equity / late-stage VC fund
- Investment focus on technology selling into financial services (Fintech, enterprise software, market structure, robo advisors, DLT, ad-tech, specialty finance, insurance, regtech and cleantech platforms)
- Previous experience in Investment Banking and Equity Research - large-cap tech coverage
- Prior experience includes merchant banking / special situations investing
- CFA and dual BSc in Finance and Management
- Currently a VP at KCK Group, the private equity arm of a middle eastern family office
- Osman has a generalist industry focus on lower middle market growth equity and buyout transactions
- Previously worked in a growth equity investing role at Scale Venture Partners, focused on technology
- Started his career as an investment banking analyst at Thomas Weisel Partners where he spent just over two years
- Currently works as a Senior Associate at a private equity firm focused on mid-market investments in a range of sectors globally
- Two years at UBS working on M&A and capital markets transactions in the German-speaking region predominantly covered the industrial and healthcare sectors, as well as financial sponsors
- Business Development Manager for a portfolio company of a Dutch private equity firm active in the sale of medical aids
- Private Equity, M&A, Business Development, Strategy, Health Care, Energy & Finance, Automotive, Testing & Inspection
- Vice President at an acquisition company. He has worked on multiple deals, including sell-side and buy-side M&A, leveraged buyouts, and debt and equity financings within the Industrials space.
- Previously, served as an Investment Banking Associate in the Industrials Group
- He has prior experience at big 4 accounting firms working in the transaction advisory practices
- B.S. in Economics and M.B.A. in Finance
Check it out here
- Currently a 2nd year Venture Capital Associate at a VC firm
- 2 years at a bulge bracket bank on their Technology Investment Banking Team
- Bachelor's degree in business
- Currently with a leading investment advisor involved in the equity long/short space
- Investment Banking Analyst, Natural Resources Group, 3 years
- Private Equity Associate, Middle Market Technology & Healthcare
- Master of Science in Finance
- Currently at a US growth equities (long-only equity investing) team within asset management. Cover stocks in the consumer, media, and healthcare spaces.
- Previously spent 3 years at Asset Management as an analyst on a consumer long-short equity team
- Previously spent 2 years in Global Capital Markets covering convertibles and equity derivatives as an analyst
- Graduated with a BS in chemical engineering and minor in management.
- Interned at Canaccord Genuity, a Canadian middle market investment bank
- Worked at Moelis as an M&A and Restructuring Analyst for 18 months until joined StepStone Global as a PE Analyst
- BSc Finance
- Managing Partner at a small/middle market asset-backed lending and advisory firm, where he leads business development, fundraising, transaction structuring and portfolio construction
- He spent over 10 years as an investment banker at the top-ranked Equity Capital Markets team
- A senior research analyst at a global multi-strategy hedge fund where he specialized in credit and equity research with a focus on the life science, financial, real estate, energy and industrial sectors
- He holds a CFA Charter, a B.S.B.A and an international MBA
- Currently an analyst at a music investment company, in charge of investor relations, external processes, and other capital markets-related functions
- Previously worked at two investment banking firms including BMO Capital Markets
- Non-target undergrad
- Currently, a second-year analyst at J.P. Morgan on the leveraged finance team, focusing on structuring debt transactions for diversified clients
- Serve as a junior mentor to summer interns and led teams recruiting efforts for incoming summer and full-time analysts
- Previously spent a year at within investment banking Financial Institutions Group, covering banks and broker-dealers
- Currently VP with a middle-market private equity (LBO) firm investing across general industrial/manufacturing, consumer, and services sectors
- Previously spent ~2 years with Deutsche Bank as an investment banking analyst in the general industrials team
- Graduated with Political Science degree
- Currently a Valuation Associate at CBRE, focusing on multi-family (market rate, affordable, senior, & student) and mixed use assets in Southern California
- Worked as an investment sales analyst where I created offering memorandums, underwrote assets, and conducted market research
- Graduated with an emphasis on Finance & Real Estate
- A healthcare PM at one of the multi-strategy long short funds in NYC
- Areas of expertise: asset management, hedge fund, fund of funds, compliance, trading and risk management
- Has experience in healthcare, TMT and consumer sectors
- 10+ years experience in finance
- Previous PE experience at Accordion Partners and Fortress Investment Group
- Investment Banking experience in Real Estate, Gaming and Lodging, and Equity-Linked Capital Markets
- Currently, a Partner and Head of Quantitative Research at a systematic Global Macro Hedge Fund
- Previously spent 2 year as a Senior Quantitative Researcher, developing systematic macro trading strategies under the CEO and global head of research
- Spent 8 years at BlackRock's London office as a Portfolio Manager (VP) in the Multi-Asset Strategies team, under various roles including risk management and trading volatility as an asset class
- Graduated with a Master in Engineering, and from a French engineering school with a Master in Applied Mathematics
- Currently with a global private equity firm with ~$13.5bn of assets under management
- 5 years of investing and advisory experience to his role assisting in the evaluation, negotiation and structuring of potential acquisitions for a NY based, middle market private equity firm
- Was an Investment Banking Analyst with Barclays' technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) investment banking division
- Holds a Bachelor's Degree in Economics and Political Science
- 10+ years of experience and Assistant Vice President at B.B. PWM (Private Wealth Management)
- Associate in Asset Management at a BB bank
- Current full-time MBA student
- Currently interning with a Private Equity firm on their Growth Equity team
- During fall 2018, advised a Chicago-based educational software company on their $20M Series C capital raise
- Previously spent 2.5 years as an Associate at a middle market tech buyout fund specialized in analytical technologies and software companies
- Began his career as a Management Consultant where he worked on strategic transformations for clients in the healthcare and consumer products industries
- Graduated with a B.A. in Economics
WSO Podcast: Landing in Private Equity from Big 4 Consulting... Say What?!
- She has several years of middle-market private equity experience in the energy, food and social impact space.
- Previously, she spent many years on the sell-side in the power, energy and infrastructure space in New York. She began her career as an Equity Research Associate at UBS, where she worked for an Analyst, who is ranked #1 by Institutional Investor rankings. She then worked in Investment Banking at Lazard / Scotiabank on strategic and M&A mandates worth over $56 billion.
- She has led the recruiting and interview processes for diverse candidates, including interns, full-time and lateral hires. She has also served as a mentor to many analysts and interns.
- She has also helped many candidates prepare for the investment banking, private equity, equity research, consulting and asset management industries.
- She graduated with a B.A. in Economics from Wellesley College. She also took classes and conducted research at MIT's Sloan School of Management.
- In college, she worked abroad in private equity, renewable energy and non-profits in Europe and India.
- Senior Investment Banking Analyst at a Debt Capital Markets / Leveraged Finance team
- Was a Summer Analyst at an investment bank focused on the emerging markets
- Dual major in Finance and Economics
- Currently, an Associate at a global private equity firm.
- Previously worked as at Wells Fargo Securities in the Financial Institutions Coverage Group in NYC
- Graduated with a BS in Finance. Throughout college, was an economics-finance tutor and co-founded a recruiting focused, mentorship driven
- Currently at Bank of America doing Front Office Controls
- Eight years of professional experience with Broker-Dealer/ Prime Brokerage, Corporate Risk, and Audit
- Extensive experience in operational risk, credit risk, market risk, prime brokerage margin, corporate risk and stress testing potential trading books
- Currently, a management consultant at Booz Allen advising federal clients in Washington, DC.
- Before joining Booz Allen he spent several years working in economic consulting
- Most of his cases involved disputes surrounding securities, finance, and intellectual property damages issues
- Program Manager in the educational sector
- Assistant to the Director, 2 years
- 5 years as a campus recruiter and summer intern program manager for Goldman Sachs in NY/NJ, Chicago and Salt Lake City
- Currently worked as a Global Finance Manager
- Previously worked as an Associate in the distressed securities group for over five years at an investment management fund
- Former investment banking analyst in the restructuring group at Rothschild, Inc.
- MBA from M7
- Currently with a sector group in an international bank. Asia Pacific focus with experience in Europe and the United States.
- More than 10 years of experience in M&A, leveraged finance, capital markets and public market investments.
- Core expertise in Transportation & Infrastructure, Financial Sponsors and TMT, with additional experience in P&U, FIG, GIG, Food / Agriculture, Natural Resources and Real Estate.
- Previously staffer and hiring manager for associates, analysts and interns.
- Transitioned to IBD after short-term roles in a Big 4 and commodities trading.
- Graduated with a B.S. in Business Administration
- Began career as a summer and then full-time analyst at J.P. Morgan in Asset Management.
- Broke into investment banking by joining a tech-focused boutique
- 6+ years of experience in Tech investment banking, with an emphasis on software, M&A and cross-border situations
- Recruited to join as a senior associate in the Tech M&A group, focused on the execution of complex sell-side M&A, buy-side M&A, carve-outs and activism defense.
- Austin has been working with Ernst & Young for over four years, starting as a senior consultant before being promoted to a manager
- At EY, he focuses on strategy, process and operations improvement, and business transformation consulting services focused on health provider, payer, and public health organizations
- He received his BS and MBA from the University of Michigan
- Currently, Principal at an Early stage venture capital
- Director - Business Development of a leading information and advisory services firm for emerging market executives
- Analyst at Merrill Lynch, 1 year
- Target undergrad
- Proficient and accomplished commercial real estate researcher with a consulting practice focused on trend pieces, outlooks and guides
- Advises clients on real estate capital placement across a wide spectrum of risk-return profiles
- Practice focuses on investment fundamentals across the real estate debt, equity, commercial and residential sectors
- Currently West natural gas physical desk trader
- Starting to take over the origination (AMA- asset management agreement) desk which is the equivalent of a deal valuation in gas trading terminology.
- Previously traded the financial desk and term physical desk
- Previously scheduled and intra-day balance traded the southeast desk
- Worked at a marketing shop, retail shop, and now a utility with a strong financial portfolio backing
- Currently, an Associate at Eurazeo, a PE firm in Europe
- Associate at a PE firm with TMT focused fund in Boston, 2 years
- Worked two years in NY as an analyst in the Tech, Media and Telecom Investment Banking Group
- Currently, a portfolio manager at a special situations hedge fund (M&A, distressed, LBO, broken-IPO, activism, etc) that invests globally
- Previous experience in hedge funds, investment banking, and private equity in the US and abroad
- Graduated from target undergrad
- Former Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Analyst at HSBC Global Asset Management in Hong Kong, covering both equity and fixed income investments
- Previously an Asian equity investment analyst. Researched companies in TMT, real estate and industrials sectors
- Dual bachelor degrees in Finance and Arts and dual master degrees in Finance and Human rights
- Current MPP candidate
- Previously with Goldman Sachs as a portfolio manager focused on alternative investment vehicles
- Specialties: analysis, benchmarking, bonds, customer relations, derivatives, fixed income, foreign exchange, hedge funds, industry analysis, investments, pricing, purchasing, real estate, sales, strategic, swaps
- Graduated with BS in Industrial Engineering
Check out his AMA here.
- Currently working at one of the largest Real Estate Private Equity fund.
- 6+ years in equity derivatives sales including at Credit Suisse
- M7 MBA and CFA charterholder
- Investment Banking Analyst at Barclays, in their Leveraged Finance group
- Worked in NYC and London
- International student in the US during undergrad
- Currently an analyst on the Investment Banking Leveraged Finance team, structuring and executing leveraged loan and high-yield bond transactions across various industries
- Previously spent a year on the Leveraged Finance Underwriting team after undergoing a formal credit training program, underwriting leveraged loan transaction in different sectors and composing credit committee memoranda to support capital commitments
- Interned within the Credit Risk division covering the TMT sector, engaged with the investment banking and capital markets teams to provide financing structures on both best efforts and firm commitment bases
- B.S. in Management (double major in Finance and Computer Science and a minor in math)
- Currently, an Associate at a top alternative asset manager, focusing on opportunistic private/public/convertible debt
- 3+ years at top tier BB, latest as a restructuring Associate covering distressed debt positions across EMEA & APAC
- 1 year in Investment Banking at an EM bank as an M&A generalist Analyst
- CFA Charterholder
- Portfolio manager for high net worth families
- Previously worked as Portfolio Manager investing in multi-asset portfolios for high net worth families and foundations
- Began career in Consulting and soon moved to Risk Management
- Earned MBA. Also earned BA in Political Science
- CFA charterholder
- Currently an analyst in the Technology group at Citi providing financial advisory services
- Previously worked at a financial services company in the valuation advisory services group
- Graduated in 2015 with a BS in Economics
- Currently, a Senior Director for strategy and operations
- 2 Years strategy analyst at a privately owned tech company offering various tech solutions to banks and credit unions
- 3 years strategy and planning associate at a global 500 aerospace company specializing primarily in naval solutions and the expansion and growth of commercial ship solutions
- 3 years Director/Lead at a Silicon Valley tech company
- Currently, a consultant with McKinsey & Company, focused on digital and energy practices
- Spent 6+ years in IT and tech fields and worked for 2 years in tech-focused VC funds
- Graduated from an MBA program in 2016
- Currently an Executive Director at Goldman Sachs
- Experienced investment analyst/trader with over 16 years working in financial markets, including hedge funds, proprietary trading, equity derivatives and investment banking
- Advisor to tech start-ups
- Sell-side associate at a MM bank working under a seasoned analyst (VP) covering 19 restaurant companies.
- Prior role as an associate investment analyst working primarily in equity research and portfolio construction at a large investment management firm.
- Undergrad (double-major in Economics & Finance) at a non-target liberal arts institution. Served as head of the student investment fund, fraternity president and varsity baseball captain.
- CFA Level II Candidate
- Experienced alternative investments professional within the hedge fund origination team
- Structuring of bespoke financing transactions secured by hedge fund, private equity, and real estate assets
- Investment and operational due diligence
- Collaboration with internal technologists to create an internal database capable of automating quantitative portfolio analysis
- Currently, a senior analyst on the Commercial Mortgage Back Securities team placing permanent financing across all product types and markets
- Previously worked in asset management and HFF (equity placement and fundraising)
- Graduated with a BA in Economics.
- At present, serves as a COO of an investment fund, raising capital, directing investor relations and marketing
- Former investment banker with Morgan Stanley in global markets
- Deep experience originating and structuring debt and equity offerings and marketing equity derivatives and complex swaps
- M7 MBA
- Currently, a fundamental research analyst at a long/short global fund, investing across the capital structure (primarily equity and HY/stressed/distressed credit).
- Extensive experience in financials, energy and mining
- Prior to the current role, an Asset Manager, in a similar capacity; has been on the buy side for 8 years.
- Started his career at emerging markets desk, developing and executing the bank's strategy
- Graduated with an MSc in ADMIS
- Has an MBA
- 8 years of experience in M&A and transaction advisory. He has worked on numerous advisory projects, including sell-side and buy-side M&A, due diligence, valuation appraisals and financial modeling projects for SMEs, Fortune Global 500 corporations, and institutional investors.
- Parallel to his project work, he is also a trainer and coach for business valuation, financial modeling, and due diligence.
- CFA Charterholder
- Currently, an Associate Director at a private venture capital fund (AI/Machine Learning)
- Vice President of a venture capital firm in China focusing on cleantech and fashion sectors;
- CFO and Director of Strategic Planning at an international education company based in Shanghai;
- 2 years of investment banking experience at Morgan Stanley;
- 3 yrs Investment Strategy at J.P. Morgan;
- MBA at Harvard Business School; CFA, FRM, CAIA.
- Currently, an associate on the Industrial's team which is currently making majority control LBO investments
- Previously spent ~3 years at J.P. Morgan on its Diversified Industries team specialized in General Industrials, Transportation & Logistics, and Aerospace & Defense.
- Graduated with a BS in Accounting and Business
Check out his podcast here
Take a look at his AMA here
- Energy Trading professional with over 9 years' experience. Varying experience and knowledge of trading numerous natural gas hubs across Canada and the US.
- Some tasks include acquiring and optimizing our transportation portfolio, creating and executing hedging strategies for marketing business and managing storage portfolio on a term basis. Helping create our long-term strategy for the west gas hubs.
- Specialties: Storage valuation, basis trading, transportation valuation and optimization, forecasting customer flow. VBA programming
- Currently a member of the distressed & special situations team
- Previously with Citi on the "Interest Rate Derivative Trading Desk," next to the "Distressed Trading Desk," traded bank debt, bonds, claims, reorg equity, CDS, equity options, and ETFs and then in a hybrid "trading and research seat"
- Graduated with a BA in Mathematics, Pre-med
- Currently, a finance trader at a leading investor
- An Associate in the Financial Services practice group
- Prior experiences include securities lending trader
- M7 MBA
- Lived and worked in Tokyo, Hong Kong, San Francisco, New York
- Senior Analyst in Corporate Development of F500 company in healthcare
- Graduated from non-target school with Bachelors and Masters in Accounting
- Licensed CPA
- Passed Level 1 of CFA
- Other experience includes 1 year of audit at regional firm and 1.5 years of financial modeling, valuation, and financial due diligence.
- 3-year investment banking, 4-year private equity/family office
- Extensive deal experience across EMEA region in restaurant, travel, entertainment, leisure and hospitality industries
- Direct involvement in hiring processes
- BA, Economics and Finance
- Currently, an Associate at a middle market private equity firm investing in media and entertainment assets
- Previously part of an Investment team that focused on consumer, renewables, financials and gaming sectors
- An Analyst at the Investment Banking Division, restructuring and leveraged finance
- Graduated with BBA in Finance
- Currently working for a Real Estate Private Equity firm as a Director
- Worked with PwC as an Associate in their Structured Finance Group
- Graduated with a Master in Professional Accounting, and a minor in Finance.
- Passed all four parts of the CPA exam
- An Associate at a global investment management firm
- Worked in leveraged finance for 3 years
- Did FLDP for a year
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- MBA, undergrad from non-target public university
- Spent 4 years in Equity Research at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Spent 1.5 years in Corp FP&A and IR at a Fortune 500 transportation company
- Currently, spent the last year at a fast-growth software start-up as strategic finance partner to the CFO
- A Senior Analyst in an event-driven, long-short equity hedge fund firm. Responsible for outsourcing and underwriting.
- Previously, Global Fixed Income Investments Senior Associate
- Graduated B.S.E. in Operations Research and Financial Engineering
- Currently, an associate at a private equity firm. Started and lead their internship program
- Previously spent 3 years at Bank of America Merrill Lynch in their Healthcare Investment Banking groups, focusing on M&A and Capital Markets transactions.
- Graduated with a BA in Economics
- Currently an associate analyst at an activist hedge fund
- Previously spend 4+ years as an investment banking associate, most recently at JPMorgan
- BS, Economics, Mathematics
- Advisory and investment professional with consulting, direct investing and operating experience in Financial Services, Private Equity, Technology, Early-stage, Education, Healthcare and Government;
- Currently working at Prophet on the Growth & Digital Transformation team
- Past experience as an investor and advisor at Lalani Capital (early-stage investing)
- Additional experience working at a large boutique consulting firm on the Digital Strategy team
- Received an MBA in 2010, and graduated with a B.A in 2004
- Currently working at UBS as an Investment Banker on the M&A Financial Institutions Group
- Prior to UBS, Himanshu work as an Investment Associate for Exin Capital Partners, participating in all aspects of the investment process, including identifying new investment opportunities, detailed due diligence, financial modeling & LBO valuation and presenting investment recommendations internally
- He also worked as an Investment Banker at Nomura India for 2.5 years covering EMEA DCM (50% for 1 year and 100% for next 1.5 years) and AeJ TMT (50% for 1 year)
- Himanshu holds an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management and a Bachelor of Engineering from Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
- MBA at Columbia
- Currently, an Associate Portfolio Manager with Allianz Global Investors
- Was associate at Pantheon, senior associate at Dunbar Capital, and associate at 747 Capital
- Began career as an investment banking analyst at Rothschild and Co., focused on mergers & acquisitions
- Completed undergrad at NYU Stern
- Currently working at a financial services firm in the strategy and analytics department
- Previously worked 1.5 years at the Investment Banking Division of Goldman Sachs (London)
- Before that, she interned with the Financial Institutions Group and the Equity Capital Markets team at Goldman and the Executive Office at another large bank.
- She holds a B.A. (Hons) in Land Economy from the University of Cambridge, having graduated in 2015 with First Class Honours
- She also received an MA from Harvard University in 2018
- He spent 5 years at JP Morgan holding various roles
- Some of the roles include working the Rates Desk executing fixed income financing transactions as well as the Securitized Products Group valuing collateralized mortgage obligations
- Before JP Morgan, he was a member of the Corporate Finance and Real Estate Strategy Group at a well known retail company leading project finance initiatives
- He began his career at brokerage managing a team of investment representatives serving active traders and high net-worth, self-directed investors
- Completed a MPA in Finance and Fiscal Policy from a top-tier school and is a cum laude graduate
- Holds FINRA Series 7, 63, 24 licenses
- Currently VP at Private equity/VC (TMT, Consumer and Healthcare)
- Internship experience: Sales & Trading, Equity Research and Investment Banking
- Participated in various First Year Spring Programmes and Insight Days
- Commodities Trading Associate at Citigroup in Houston
- Graduated with a BS, specializing in Finance and Math
- Experience in Trading, Corporate Finance, Commercial Banking, and Equity Research
- Matthew started his finance career working as an Investment Banking Analyst at Falcon Capital Partners
- Transitioned into an Investment Banking Analyst role at Raymond James for 1 year
- He then started in a role in corporate development at Babcock & Wilcox, before moving to a corporate development associate role with Caesars Enertainment Corporation
- Matthew provides support to Caesars' M&A processes including evaluating inbound teasers/CIMs to identify possible acquisition targets, due diligence, constructing financial models, corporate valuation, and interacting with potential acquisition targets
- He now leads all aspects of corporate finance function (FP&A and M&A), reporting directly to CFO at PLI.
- He has a BS/BA from UNC
- Former Citi Investment Banking Analyst (Industrials and M&A)
- Currently doing business development & strategy in the startup world
- Works for a well-known software company
- Investment professional with experience in different fund strategies as well as investment banking;
- Experience as an Investment Banking Analyst at a bugle-bracket bank. Deal experience includes leveraged buyouts, leveraged recapitalizations and mergers & acquisitions for traditional media, business services, industrial and retail corporations;
- Worked as an Associate at $8B+ Multi-strategy Fund. Invested in distressed debt and special situations primarily in the technology, building products, education and retail industries.;
- Credit Analyst at Credit Fund. Invest in leveraged loans and high yield bonds in the media & telecommunications, financial institutions, auto, leisure and lodging industries
- High Yield Research Summer Associate at Barclays in Consumer and Credit Strategies;
- B.A. in Economics and Public Policy from the top tier university and MBA from top 20 program.
- Graduated in 2017 with a BA, specializing in Finance and Accounting
- Currently, an Associate at a private equity firm focused on growth equity
- Worked as an Investment Banking Analyst at J.P. Morgan in the M&A Group.
- Summer internship experiences include private equity, investment banking, and asset management
- Graduated college in 2010 - major in Finance, minor in Mandarin and Economics;
- Citi Investment Banking (Consumer Group) - 2-year analyst program;
- Experience at various real estate firms working on the acquisitions, debt, and investor relations teams.
- Has broad experience in Investment Banking, Private Equity and Principal Investing
- He was previously Vice President at Deutsche Bank Securities
- Prior to Deutsche Bank, he was at a bulge-bracket bank in the Global Energy Investment Banking Division
- He was also an analyst at an investment firm, where he helped manage a $300mm consumer products portfolio.
- He received his Master of Business Administration from a top-tier business school. He holds a BA in Public Policy and French Studies
- Currently doing commercial strategy at a telecom.
- Graduated from a top tier Canadian university and gained three years of strategy consulting experience at a large telecom company before transitioning to a boutique private equity firm
- Leveraged skills acquired from previous experiences and demonstrated their relevance in the private equity sector
- CFA Charterholder
- Currently leads Enterprise Finance Model and End User Computing Tools Governance. Enterprise Finance comprise of Corporate Treasury, Business Finance, Corporate FP&A, Corporate Controllers, Strategic Planning, Corporate Development, Data Management Insights and Information Technology. Works closely with CFO leadership team to ensure model management complies with enterprise wide model policy. Leads the implementation of models and EUCT policy in collaboration with the Corporate Risk Policy teams. Leads the Enterprise Finance Model Risk Committee.
- Joined Wells Fargo Corporate Treasury audit to lead coverage, manage and evaluate implementation of process and standards used to measure balance sheet risk. Served in a variety audits; Asset-Liabilities Management, Global Funding-Liquidity Risk, Capital Management-CCAR, Funds Transfer Pricing, Resolution and Recovery Planning, and Portfolio Analytics.
- Prior to joining Wells Fargo, was a Risk Manager and held several Treasury positions with various companies.
- Holds an MBA and BS in Business Administration
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) and CPA
- Currently working as an Equity Analyst at an investment management firm
- Graduated with a BSc Business Admin and BA Economics in 2011. Also received an MBA
- Investment Banking experience: BofAML Corporate Finance & Restructuring ; large international bank covering Transportation & Infrastructure
- Corporate Development experience: large consumer goods company covering M&A, corporate strategy, and investor relations
- Private Equity internship experience: special situations fund
- Investment Management experience: buyside equity analyst covering Asia-Pac technology
- Currently working as a Vice President at a investment management firm
- 2 years in Investment Banking at UBS - Financial Sponsors + Leveraged Finance Group
- 3.5 years at middle-market private equity fund working as an Investment Associate
- Undergrad and MBA from top-tier schools
- Currently working as the Vice President of a multi-state cannabis company
- Experience as an Associate at Morgan Stanley in the Financial Sponsors Group
- Received MBA from top-tier business school; Co-Founder of the Sports Business Club, Men's Rugby Alumni Chair
- 2009 MLB Draft Tampa Bay Rays; Professional Player from 2009-2011
- 4+ years of experience as a sellside Equity Research Associate, at both, Susquehanna International Group, and at a mid-market investment bank
- 1 year of private equity experience doing direct investing in Global Communications Infrastructure assets
- Additional experience: CFO & Co-founder of an e-commerce startup, IB Summer Analyst at a boutique investment bank, and Research Analyst
- Currently, doing Corporate Development at tech-focused VC
- 2+ years experience in investment banking including Barclays
- Multiple internships across equity research, investment banking and growth equity
- Target undergrad
- Currently, an associate on the Latin American Institutional Sales desk at Citigroup
- Previously spent a summer interning with a Long Island law firm in their litigation department and another summer with a multinational conglomerate in their financial analyst development program.
- Graduated from college in 2016 with a dual degree in Finance and Commercial Real Estate. Minored in Global Political Economy
- A diverse background on both the buy and sell side of Wall Street
- He began his career as an Assistant Sales Trader at one of the bulge bracket firms on their Block Trading desk
- Then he was the Head Trader at a $2.7bn multi-strat Hedge Fund
- He also launched his own fund with friends and family capital
- Currently, Associate at a leading growth-oriented private equity fund
- Previously investment banking analyst at Raymond James with experience spanning numerous industrials segments
- Non-target background
- Currently an associate equity analyst at Edward Jones
- Managed proprietary capital involving short-term trading models and evaluating risk
- Mentored to deliver wealth management services to High Net Worth clients
- CFA charterholder
- Currently, an executive recruiter focused on investment banking, hedge fund, private equity, and corporate opportunities
- Member of a highly ranked pharmaceuticals research team at Goldman Sachs for 2 years
- Member of SMID biotechnology research team for a year
- M7 MBA
- Currently, Financial Analysis contractor with S&P Global
- 1.5-year experience in equity research covering the global semiconductors industry
- 4-year experience in investment banking
- Worked in Europe, Asia and US
- 5 years of experience in tutoring GMAT
- MBA with concentrations in Finance and Private Equity
- Co-Founder and CEO of global financial outsourcing consultancy
- Former investment banking associate at Standard Chartered focused on upstream oil and gas industry
- Ivy League graduate with CFA progress
- Experienced Associate Consultant with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry.
- Skilled in Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Public Speaking, Market Research, Business Analytics, and Management.
- A strong consulting professional with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.
- Certificate in Technology, Operations, and Value Chain Management focused in Blockchain Technologies
- Consultant for 1.5 years
- Currently serves as Portfolio Manager at PIMCO
- 4 years experience in investment banking
- 2 years experience in management consulting
- CFA charterholder
- An Associate Director, specifically focus of equity long/short and event-driven.
- Previously, Analyst in Private Equity (leveraged buyout, venture capital, distressed, and special situations)
- Provided support to Corporate Investment Banking and International clients
- Master of Science focused on Risk management
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Finance
- Currently, a Partner at a private family office involved in the sell-side and buy-side deals
- Corporate Finance Manager - head of the capital raising and investor relations
- IB Analyst (M&A deals) and Portfolio Analyst (Asset Management)
- B.S. Economics
- AMA link
- Currently an associate at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- 2+ years experience as a trader
- Experience dealing in short-term US-government paper, swaps, futures and funding markets
- Launched family office focused on venture capital-oriented investments in small businesses within the Food & Beverage industries
- 3+ years experience in real estate and real estate private equity
- As an Analyst worked on the Acquisitions / Underwriting side, and on various Asset Management assignments
- Currently a Principal at a consultancy assisting corporates, SMEs and investors with mergers, acquisitions and disposals, restructurings, fund raisings, corporate strategy formulation and corporate governance
- Strong background in corporate advisory in financial services, fund management and stockbroking sectors
- Extensive experience in various investment banking, corporate finance and stockbroking roles
- Currently managing a book of volatility arbitrage strategies at a major hedge fund
- Previously worked as proprietary volatility trader at Nomura and as a portfolio manager at another prop trading firm
- Started career in sales and trading
- Graduated with a BS in Commerce and Business Administration, completed with a double Major in Finance and Economics with a minor/concentration in Investment Management
- Started his career in New York for a boutique ER firm on the Business Development team where he worked with the executive management team in finding acquisition partners that mostly consisted of MM banks and boutique PE firms. Acted as sell-side advisers and got experience in building pitch books, models, managing data rooms, and working with numerous professionals across the finance industry.
- Hold a Series 79 license.
- Joined the nations largest for-profit senior living company on a 40+ person FP&A team.
- Currently working at the World Bank - IFC on finance and PPPs issues for over a decade / Int'l Trade and Development
- Has given advice to PE firms in Brazil and in the US
- M7 MBA in finance
- Private Equity Fund of Funds professional (PE FoF), member of the investment team, focused on primary and secondary deals and co-investments.
- 7 years of experience in strategy consulting at BCG and Strategy& (PwC).
- Experience in +30 transactions (commercial DD, operational DD, BPs assessments, etc) in Healthcare, Consumer Goods, Energy or FinTech among other sectors.
- International experience: Europe, Latin America, Southeast Asia and India.
- MSc Civil Engineering degree from top European university.
- Currently, an investment accountant/assistant portfolio manager at a boutique fixed-income firm, Caprin Asset Management, managing fixed-income portfolios for high-net-worth clients
- Previously, spent 1.5 years at a fintech start-up
- During college, was actively involved in the university's investment fund and expansion strategic 2020 plan
- Currently an investment analyst at a real estate investment firm
- 2 years as an investment banking analyst at Wells Fargo
- Prior internships in middle market investment banking and in a special situations group of a large PE shop
- Currently manager of trading surveillance at Lloyds Banking Group
- 2 years FX trading experience
- 2 summer internships in sales and trading
- Non-target background
- Currently, run all of the biz ops for Series A startup
- 4 years of experience in startups (B2B SaaS & marketplaces)
- 2.5 years of experience in corporate ventures / corporate development
- 2 years of banking experience (Lev Fin)
- Non-target background
- Currently M7 MBA candidate
- Previously senior consultant at EY focused on operational risk assessment, structured finance valuation analysis and pricing
- 2 summer internships in investment banking and asset management
- Current M7 MBA candidate
- Previously an associate at UBS Private Wealth Management
- Also spent 3 years managing assets at a family office
- Internship experience in sales and trading
- Founder of boutique consulting firm offering research services to investors
- Former COO of retail company
- Previously spent four years at Soros Fund Management, a highly-regarded family office
- Internship experience in private equity
- M7 MBA
- Currently covers cross asset investment strategies for UK and Ireland at Exane
- Considerable experience in cross asset derivatives and structured products sales
- Over 5 years of experience at leading investment banks both in London and Paris
- Currently a consulting manager at Visa Performance Solutions
- Prior experience in credit card advisory, global merchant services and small merchant pricing
- Completed Finance Leadership Development Program
- Generalist private equity investment professional at Apollo Global Management.
- Previously spent 2 years at a bulge bracket bank.
- Actively involved with recruiting and interview processes for candidates of all backgrounds, including interns, full-time, and lateral hires.
- Have reviewed resumes and helped prepare candidates for banking, PE, and HF interview processes.
- A Private Equity Associate who participated in all stages of investment process across the media and telecom.
- 2 years as an IB analyst involved in the buy-side and sell-side M&A transactions in the healthcare sector
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Statistics
- He has experience in both private equity and real estate investment.
- As an investment officer, he has worked at some of Asia's top funds, including PE industry leaders
- Uniquely has experience in both deploying and raising capital.
- Holds an MBA and a BA with High Honors
- More on this mentor from his AMA here.
- Investment Banking Associate at the healthcare coverage team
- Summer analyst for a consulting firm that evaluated growth strategies and assessed market opportunities
- BA in Economics
- Prior Consulting experience on the Deals Strategy team specializing in Growth Strategy and Commercial Due Diligence
- Worked with a Global Corporate Strategy team reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer
- Majored in Public and International Affairs minored in Computer Science and South Asian Studies
- Currently an MBA specializing in Real Estate & Finance
- Engineering major, varsity athlete at a top-25, non-Ivy college
- Started career at a boutique management consulting firm
- Lateraled to boutique IB for a 2-year analyst program
- Top 15 MBA
- Off-cycle hire to lower-middle-market private equity
- Currently VP at a middle-market IB firm with a direct investing arm
- Currently, MBA student at M7
- Previously, research analyst at L/S equity hedge fund for 2 years, covering consumer and industrial companies
- Previously, investment banking analyst covering power & utilities for 2 years
- Distressed & special situations investment analyst focused on debt instruments. Generalist
- IB (Analyst to Associate direct promote) focused on GP-led fund restructuring and single-asset SPV transactions. Generalist
- Worked on distressed debt workouts across the energy vertical; experience in American and Canadian in-court and out-of-court restructuring
- Credentials: Passed CFA Level 2 and generic Series exams for IB roles
- Bachelor of Science, Finance, International Business
- Currently an MBA student at HBS/Stanford GSB
- Previously worked for 2-3 years as a private equity associate focusing on TMT investments
- Spent 2-3 years as an investment banking analyst in GS TMT/MS Menlo
- Graduated with a liberal arts degree
- Link to AMA
- Currently an Investment Analyst at The Carlyle Group in the Loans & Structured Credit team
- Previous experience at bulge bracket banks, in both the Leveraged Finance and Investment Banking Credit divisions
- Screened resumes and participated in the interview processes of new hires, and has served as a mentor to junior and 1st-year analysts
- Graduated in Economics and an MPhil from the University of Cambridge
- Current 1st-year private equity associate working in flagship corporate buyout fund at a megafund (Apollo/BX/Carlyle)
- Relevant, recent on-cycle PE recruiting experience (participated and received PE offer in 2017 on-cycle process)
- 2 years of experience at BB in investment banking
- Target school background
- 6 years of finance experience, most recently in technology investment banking
- Focus: M&A and strategic shareholder/financial advisory to companies in the technology industry with a passionate interest in the software and internet/digital media verticals
- Serves as a mentor and advisor to emerging entrepreneurs and enjoys talking about technology, investing, entrepreneurship, world events, music and whatever is interesting.
- Holds a BA Finance & Accounting degree
- Vice President at a financial advisory firm focusing on FIG and M&A for the past six years.
- Previously in Investment Banking Coverage Group
- Helped numerous candidates from both traditional and non-traditional backgrounds break into investment banking
- MBA from top 5 business school and an undergraduate degree in Economics and Mathematics from a liberal arts college
- Previously spent 4 years with J.P. Morgan. The last two years were spent as a Leveraged Finance analyst in the Investment Bank, working primarily on LBOs and Acquisition Financing for the General Industries team (Healthcare, Consumer Staples, Industrials, Auto, and more sectors).
- Graduated with a BA in Finance and a minor in Computer Science.
- Played Division 1 tennis all 4 years and co-captain senior year.
- Currently, Director of Corporate Development focusing on the gene and cell therapy pipelines.
- He has worked in the medical device and pharmaceutical industries for over 15 years in various roles of increased leadership and responsibility. These included positions within corporate strategy, global operations and manufacturing, business development, commercial development.
- Extensive experience in global product launches and life-cycle management.
- Doctoral graduate of the Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Over 160 public presentations at a variety of high-impact conferences
- Worked as an Associate at a middle-market PE firm that targets investment in financial services, media, industrials and energy.
- Investment banking analyst at Goldman Sachs
- Currently attends top business school
- Graduated with an A.B. in Economics
- Currently, assist with underwriting and market analysis on institutional assets (student housing, multifamily and joint venture)
- Worked as a Brokerage Analyst writing feasibility and market studies
- Bachelor's Degree in Humanities
- Pursuing Master's in Real Estate
Check out his recent podcast here
Check out his AMA here
- 12 years of experience in predicting complex time series with simulation and machine learning / deep learning
- Built models for commodities, aircraft, hotels, healthcare, nuclear fuel reprocessing, taxpayer customer life cycle, scientific instruments, social influence operations
- PhD in Public Administration
- Graduated with BS in System Dynamics
- A Private Equity professional in a middle-market firm focusing on special situations and credit opportunities investments; responsible for all stages of a deal lifecycle including origination, underwriting and diligence, and portfolio management
- 2 years in the consumer retail Investment Banking division at bulge bracket bank in NYC
- Bachelor of Science in Finance and Accounting
- An Associate at private equity funds focused on making controlling equity investments in manufacturing and industrial companies across a diverse array of industries, including basic materials, branded consumer, healthcare and luxury products, automotive parts, capital equipment, and general manufacturing.
- He spent ~4 years in Investment Banking covering M&A, restructuring, and healthcare.
- He holds a B.S. in Finance and Economics
- An established M&A practitioner with 15+ years of experience with elite institutions on both sides of the table
- She recently joined a global ingredients company to lead its M&A department
- Vice-President within the Consumer Retail IBD practice, covered global food companies
- Spent 8+ years with an Industrial company in its Corporate Development & Strategy team and field operations
- MBA with concentrations in Economics and Finance
- BSBA in Accounting and licensed CPA
- Currently a Vice President at a megafund focused on traditional buyouts (latest fund size of $15 billion). Was an associate at the same fund - received sponsorship for business school and Vice President return offer
- Previously worked as an investment banking analyst at Morgan Stanley for two years
- Holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and a BS in computer science (non-traditional background)
- Currently, Senior Trader at Proprietary Trading Firm
- Formerly, Trader & Volatility Manager at Largest Fixed Income Options Desk in Chicago.
- Expertise in Fixed Income Markets Across the U.S. Yield Curve
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Applied Science in Economics
Check out his podcast here
Take a look at his AMA here
- A Strategy Consulting Associate in the life science practices
- Actively involved in the analyst and associate recruitment
- BSc Pharmacology & Molecular Genetics and MSc in Global Management
- Currently a senior manager of mobile product development at a tech firm
- Previously a senior consultant at PwC
- PMP certified professional with over 9 years of client focused experience in capital project planning and execution, governance and control assessments, program and project management and controls
- Experience in infrastructure and construction, technology, entertainment, healthcare and education industries>
- Currently working freelance for an international Consulting firm, specializing in valuations
- Started career in M&A at a preeminent Investment Bank in London, followed by experience at Corporates
- Experience interviewing and hiring IBD Interns and Analysts
- B.Sc. Economics from top London university
- 1st-year Analyst doing a rotational program at PE FoF that does Direct Co-Investments as well
- Currently on the data and analytical part of the rotation, working with fund metrics, macro PE metrics, building deliverables to PE managers to help them determine their fund characteristics,
- Ad Hoc Investment projects such as DD analyzing managers, Building Models relating to our own funds
- Next rotation is DD on opportunities (FoF, Secondary, and Direct), which is the more traditional PE experience
- Investment Banking AVP under the strategy and transformation group with a special focus on machine learning projects
- Co-founded a startup focused on developing a chatbot trained in cognitive behavioral therapy
- BA in Economics
Check out her recent podcast here
- Currently working with a startup hedge fund to raise capital and blogging on finance and personal development with the target of setting up educational programs
- Previously involved in equity research at UBS
- Part of the top-ranked Chinese banks team in Institutional Investors survey
- Consulting functions of emphasis include strategy, operations, and human capital/change management solutions
- Industries of emphasis are health, automotive, and public sector
- Previous experience in software implementation and operations/logistics
- Education: MBA and BSE
- Principal at Stripes Group, a growth equity firm
- Experienced board member
- Focus on sourcing and evaluating investment opportunities in the B2B & B2C Internet, SaaS and branded consumer products sectors
- Currently a Sr. Associate on the sell-side covering the Oil & Gas space.
- Prior to entering Equity Research, he was in Wealth Management for almost 3 years at a couple of firms in multiple capacities but mainly focused on the retirement planning and "post-retirement" planning aspects of the business.
- Graduated from a non-target
- Currently, a Private Equity Associate at a middle market TMT focused fund
- Previous analyst at a Bulge Bracket TMT group
- Graduated with BBA in Finance
- Currently, COO at financial technology firm
- Previously worked in corporate strategy for a digital media company
- Prior experience in private banking and investment banking, including Houlihan Lokey
- 2nd year Analyst, advising broader global industrial companies on M&A and capital market transactions
- Operating experience in Industrial start-up focusing on growth strategy, capital raising, account management, process improvement and liquidity management
- Previous Industrials middle-market advisory experience across Infrastructure, Industrial Technology, Specialty Chemicals, Aerospace & Defense and Diversified Industrials
- Internships spanning VC, PE, M&A and Corporate Strategy for a Fortune 20 company
- B.B.A. in Finance
- AMA link
- Currently, a Senior Consultant in Government and Public Services at Deloitte Consulting (4 years total experience working with government and nonprofit clients)
- Graduated with a Masters in Public Policy
- Spent 2 years as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Currently a Vice President advising on public and private real estate transactions nationally
- Previously worked as a private equity real estate associate
- Graduated with a BA in molecular, cellular, and developmental biological sciences
- Associate board member of a non-profit company focused on lessening the opportunity gap in education
- Currently a VP at a bulge bracket bank in the Strategy and Business Initiatives group
- Spent 3 years as an Investment Banking analyst involved in the sell-side and buy-side M&A deals and refinancing assignments
- Graduated with Bachelor of Science in Economics
- 2nd year associate at a boutique PE firm focusing on the lower middle market with 4 transactions completed including 3 platform investments along with 1 add-on acquisition.
- Previously worked at a super-regional credit-focused bank as a senior analyst in the middle market and corporate groups.
- Masters in Finance
- Non-Target BBA in Economics
- Manager at Transaction Advisory with 10 years of work experience in restructuring, operating models, and divestitures
- Prior to Big4 worked in industry and focused on market activation and acquisitions
- International Experience in Central Europe and Asia with a residence in Switzerland since 7 years
- MSc. Industrial and Production Engineering degree from a top German University
- Currently serving as a Director of Corporate Development at a publicly traded hospitality company
- Served as AVP of Business Assessment and Strategic Analytics at a major global bank
- Served as an Investment Banking Analyst in the Transportation Group for a middle market investment bank
- Graduated with Bachelor of Science in Finance and Accounting
- MBA candidate
- Currently an Associate with a lower middle market M&A advisory firm primarily covering the firm's healthcare and business services industry verticals
- 2.5 years at Ernst & Young in the Transaction Advisory Services
- Non-target background
- He has been in Investment Banking for 8 years now with a focus on industrial, retail and consumer products, business and corporate finance services
- Previously spent 4 years as a Senior Audit Associate
- Bachelors in Accounting
- *5+ years Investment Banking experience in the Healthcare group
- VP at a start-up focused on medical devices
- Hired, coached and mentored deal teams
- BS, Business and MBA with emphasis in Finance and Entrepreneurship
- 6 years working in Investment Banking
- Experienced strategic & financial advisory professional advising companies in the Biopharmaceutical space with an emphasis on finance, strategy, corporate development, and investor relations.
- Substantial experience working directly with Sr. Mgmt and Division Heads on a broad spectrum of strategic initiatives (M&A, partnerships, licensing, capital raising, among others)
- An investment analyst who has 5 years of experience in the finance & investment industry.
- He started his career as a stockbroker where he built a portfolio of 70 clients.
- Later, he joined a joint-venture private equity house and assisted in closing deals in Education & Renewable Energy & Healthcare Sector.
- He takes part in all aspects of investment work: deal sourcing, execution, due diligence, disbursement, deal monitoring and exit.
- Currently Director at private equity focused on middle-market businesses across a variety of sectors
- 6+ years experience in private equity
- Military veteran
- M7 MBA
- Analyst at a leading healthcare venture capital fund (AUM ~$750M)
- Non-sourcing role primarily responsible for diligence
- ~2 years at leading management consulting firm
- Semi-target undergrad
- An experienced life science mergers and acquisitions professional.
- He has worked across all aspects of the deal cycle from early M&A strategy to due diligence, to buy- and sell-side transaction support, to post-merger integration and PE portfolio company optimization.
- He spent his career covering life sciences and has experience with multiple disease areas, medical devices, pharma and patient services.
- Involved in campus recruiting, interviewing and hiring as well as junior consulting staff review & promotion processes.
- He also spent over 7 years as a business leader at one of the world's largest medical device companies, where he led strategic innovation initiatives to build and launch new businesses as well as restructure existing businesses.
- Currently with CIBC's Credit Risk Management department
- Previously with various banks primarily in corporate banking and credit-related roles
- Has worked in US, Asia and Europe
- An Investment Associate at private markets investment management firm (private debt )
- Previously, a corporate banking associate in the leveraged finance group
- BSc in International Business
- Currently an associate based in Santiago, Chile working in Altis Servicios Financieros.
- Worked for 3.5 years at a multinational consulting firm with a focus on M&A (mining, logistics, real estate) and PE Funds.
- Experience working in LATAM markets in buyouts.
- BA, Economics
- Currently, Chief Commercial Officer at a Series-A funded Fintech startup operating in South East Asia, where he is responsible for the commercial strategy and go-to-market operation
- Previously spent 3.5 years with Bain & Company, focusing on private equity due diligence as part of the ringfence teams in the Stockholm and San Francisco Offices. Extensive experience in strategy development projects across verticals.
- Graduated, Political Science with a Msc in Management
- Currently, a Business Analyst at a consulting firm
- Worked as an IB Analyst under the mergers and acquisitions group
- BS and MEng in Chemical Engineering
- Experience in private equity, leveraged finance / private debt, real estate, and startups
- Currently, part of the capital markets team (LBOs, consumer, industrials, healthcare and software)
- BSc in Business Administration
- Currently, a private equity associate based in NYC investing in infrastructure businesses across North and South America
- Previously spent 2 years as an investment banking analyst at a bulge bracket investment bank in NYC
- Interned in equity research, private equity and investment banking during university
- Semi-target undergrad
- Currently an Associate at an investment firm, a multi-disciplinary asset manager with a traditional long/short hedge fund, private equity arm, and a shareholder activism practice predominately focusing on North American businesses.
- Prior to this, held three internships over the course of his undergrad. During his 2nd year internship, he interned at an investment firm, a long-only asset manager. Subsequent to this, during his second internship he was at Barclays in the Investment Banking Division. Finally, during his last internship, he was at a hedge fund focusing on long/short equity and credit investments.
- Graduated with high distinction with a BBA in Finance and Minor in Economics. Recipient of the Alumni Gold Medal for being the top student in the graduating class (calculated via four-year cumulative GPA). During the course of his university career, he was the portfolio manager of the student investment fund for 2 years. In addition, he was a part of various case competitions where he had placed in the top 3. Finally, he was a mentor for the Investment and Finance Association, where he helped aspiring students break into their desired field of finance.
- Experienced capital markets professional specializing in the origination, structure, distribution and management of middle-market debt and equity financings for recapitalizations, buyouts, acquisitions, working capital and exit financing.
- Strong capabilities in financial analysis and credit underwriting and a technical background in financial modeling, due diligence and credit documentation.
- Extensive deal team leadership experience, including marketing and executing mandates across a broad range of industries.
- An Associate at a private equity firm focused primarily on consumer and retail products
- Generalist M&A full-time role
- Throughout the journey, has also sat across the table several times, playing the role of interviewer and resume reviewer
- Went to a non-target university and graduated with a Finance & Economics double-major
Take a look at this AMA here
- Currently an associate at a private investment firm
- Previous experience in investment banking, including a summer analyst position at Goldman Sachs
- Target undergrad
- Currently Director of innovations and investments for sports league
- 2+ years experience in venture captial
- 2+ years in investment banking with SunTrust Robinson Humphrey
- M7 MBA
- Investment banking professional with 8+ years experience
- Currently, Industrials M&A Director at a middle-market Investment Bank
- Previously, commercial banking relation manager
- Specialties: Cross border M&A, Valuation and Financial Modeling, Financial Statement Analysis, Commercial Credit Analysis
- Bachelor, Finance
- Currently a Managing Director at a consulting firm, serving as interim CFO for various middle market companies
- Previously spent more than 10 years at Bank of America Merrill Lynch in various global capital markets finance and global research finance roles
- Started career in consulting
- Investment Banking Associate in the diversified industries group covering TMT, retail, transportation, food, agriculture, and others.
- Previously worked with a publicly listed food company as an M&A Analyst and a year as an Audit Manager
- MBA and Graduated with BA in Economics
- Have been in the startup industry under the consumer services
- 3 years Associate at Nomura Securities in the Securitized Product Sales group
- Graduated in Political Science and Government
- Previously with Debt Capital Market team at an asset management firm;
- Associate, Sales and Trading at a globalized financial derivative unit
- Corporate Banking AR Manager in a commercial bank
- BBA in Accounting and Finance
- Pursuing an MBA degree
- Currently an associate in a strategy role within the Opportunistic business (Private Equity & Real Assets divisions)
- Previously worked at Deutsche Bank for 3+ years
- Attended a non-target school and successfully networked into the industry
- FP&A Manager public fin-tech company
- 1.5 years in an Audit /Business Valuation hybrid senior role non-big 4
- 2.5 years in audit non-big 4 (associate/senior)
- BA in Accounting from a non-target school
- MA in Accounting
- Currently, the CFO of an incentivized engagement marketing services company and portfolio company of private equity fund
- Over 12 years of finance experience, including asset management, middle market investment banking, middle market private equity, and corporate finance
- Graduated with a BS in Finance and Economics. MBA in Finance and Management
- Is a Chartered Financial Analyst
- Currently, an investment specialist that advises technology firms, family offices and private equity funds on M&A and growth strategies for their portfolio companies
- Head of Investments with focus areas were cybersecurity, data analytics, and tech-enabled services
- Consulting Lead Associate for their commercial division in the US and Europe
- IB Analyst, emerging markets group
- Specialist in cross border technology and services deals
- Bachelor of Science, Mathematics and Economics
- MS Finance and Economics
- Works for F500 banking company that focuses primarily on consumer lending, retail banking, and other financial services
- ~5 years in varied industry roles, with job functions covering credit, business strategy, analytics, product management, and operations
- BSci in Finance from large state university
- Particular interest in mentoring those going through recruiting, with extensive recruiting experience on both sides of the table (including for current firm)
- Founder of New York-based specialty finance company focused on the origination and advisory of alternative assets, derivatives, and structured credit products
- Spent 10+ years at The Bank of New York Mellon in sales and trading roles
- Non-target undergrad and masters
- Healthcare investment banking associate at a big 4
- Previously, an Associate with a boutique investment bank in the M&A group
- 3.5 years Consultant for a big 4
- Worked on sell-side, buy-side, and private placement deals
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Engineering and MBA in Finance
A managing partner and founder of a Los Angeles based life sciences practice with a focus on spinouts/startups and biopharma asset scouting.
His background in the industry spans public and private investments, corporate development and finance. His career as an equity analyst began at a BB bank where he supported the firm's annually-ranked coverage of large and small-cap biotechnology stocks. He later joined an investment team where he performed public and private investment diligence and provided business development and strategic oversight for a select venture
He served in various corporate capacities, including as Director of Strategy and Corporate Development and as a member of the Finance and Strategy group.
- Associate at a boutique middle-market investment bank, covering sell-side and buy-side M&A, Valuations, Corporate Advisory.
- Previously an Associate, DCM/Loan Syndications, BNY Mellon Capital Markets, supporting all of bank's major relationship lending groups including TMT, RE, FIG, Healthcare, Utilities & Retail
- Big 4 (PwC and EY) in Taxation, obtained CPA
- BS, Accounting & MBA Finance
- Currently, a third-year analyst in the Securities and Finance Practice at an Economic Consulting firm
- Serve as a member of the practice training committee, conduct campus and full-time recruiting, and mentor new hires
- Graduated with double majors in Economics and Statistics
- Entry-level associate for BCG in the NYC office (joined as an experienced hire one year out of school from another consulting firm in NYC)
- Completed BA / MS from target public school on the east coast
- Has completed over 100 case interviews
- Currently CFO at a business unit within F500 company
- Previously Director of FP&A, F500
- Other Corporate Finance experience includes supporting Sales, Marketing/Commercial, Operations, Global Business Units across 2 F500s in the Industrial and Healthcare/Pharma space.
- Non-Corporate Finance experience in Big 4 accounting and financial consulting.
- Currently a technical project manager at Credit Suisse
- Previous experience in equity research industry in Latin America
- Also worked in recruitment and later as a back office data analyst for a large bank in the UK
- Currently a Co-Founder at a venture-backed company building a platform to facilitate fractional home ownership
- Previously, a founding member of a Series A payments startup based out of New York and Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Laws, Law
- Currently in Real Estate Investment Banking specializing in M&A, syndicated products and IPOs.
- Previously a VP covering Healthcare and Technology mid/small-cap companies focusing on IPOs, follow-on offerings, pre-IPO financings and private placements.
- Started her career as a consultant covering Investment Management accounts in the Nordics.
- Graduated with a BA in Law
- Working as an Analyst in Product Strategy (intersection between Portfolio Management and Sales) with focus on two multi-asset portfolio groups: Income and Model Portfolios (built from ETFs)
- Previously interned at HSBC Group's Global Banking division in the real estate and infrastructure team
- Graduated with a BSc in Economics
Check out his podcast here
Take a look at this AMA here
- Currently, an investment professional at Saudi Aramco with multi-billion-dollar deal experience (M&A, JV development and carve-outs)
- Formerly an asset manager at a wholly owned real estate investment vehicle and the founder of a multiple international award-winning clean-tech start-up.
- Graduated from an elite school
- A CFA Charterholder, a Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Current Senior Manager in the Transaction Advisory Services group
- Spent 8 years between bulge bracket and boutique investment banks engaged in M&A Advisory and Debt Capital Markets
- Graduated with a BA in Political Science and MBA in Finance and Healthcare
- Worked as a junior trader in oil division of a top commodity merchant trading house
- Experienced in physical and financial derivatives markets
- Prior internships at a commodity futures/ options brokerage, market data provider, venture capital firm, and freight brokerage
- Graduated with a B.S. in Economics from nontarget
- Currently, an independent consultant providing corporate governance, ESG and research services
- Former investment banker and PE investor with 15+ years of experience
- 6 years investment banking experience at Citigroup
- Currently working at a credit hedge fund which specializes in distressed credit / special situation
- Previously worked in a leveraged finance group at a top tier bank
- Currently a Partner at Portas Consulting
- Management consultant focused on providing independent business advice to senior leaders in the world of sport
- Specialties: business strategy, sports and physical activity participation growth strategy, organisation and governance, sponsorship evaluation, negotiation strategy and tactics, regulatory issues, procurement strategy, performance improvement and change management
- Currently leasing associate at Rappaport, the Mid-Atlantic's largest independent retail development and brokerage house
- Previously spent 6+ years working for other real estate firms
- Served as real estate reporter for industry publication
- Financial manager with experience in structuring and negotiation of long-term financing for projects (Project Finance) mostly BOT.
- Experience in structuring and negotiation of medium-term corporate loans with international banking institutions.
- Experience in structuring, valuation and restructuring of derivative financial instruments.
- Financing Derivative Financial Instruments (OTC)
- Currently Regional Operations Manager for a tech company
- Previously management consultant (strategy and operations)
- Also worked at University of Pennsylvania, Wharton
- Currently a VP for PIMCO
- Previously worked as a senior financial analyst, prepared key financial deliverables and developed presentations for management regarding international performance and strategic initiatives.
- Worked for over four years at at an investment bank, executing IPOs, follow-on offerings, private placements, and M&A advisory work in various industries.
- Currently working on a Structured Rates desk of a Canadian bank
- Previously worked with Barclays in Funding & Liquidity Management - Treasury
- Graduated with BSc in Mathematics
- Currently, a sales and trading senior analyst at Wells Fargo
- Completed two-year rotational program in private bank, gaining exposure to UHNW, financial analysis, credit risk, investments and markets
- Currently an analyst at an investment firm focusing on real assets
- Previously an investment banking analyst for 2+ years
- Completed an internship at one of Canada's biggest banks
- Spent 2+ yrs as a Research Analyst at the European Central Bank
- 1 yr as Risk Analyst
- SA in equity derivatives trading at JP Morgan
- Currently a Doctoral Researcher in Mathematics
- Currently, an Analyst conducting equity research for Asian stocks
- Previously, global equity long/short analyst
- Experience: Cross-border transactions, pre-IPO, asset management, hedge fund
- BS, Finance
- Currently, an IB Associate advising US financial sponsors
- Worked on technology and fin-tech merger as an Associate Manager (Corporate Finance)
- BSc Business Studies
- Currently an MBA candidate at Wharton
- Previously a private equity associate
- Completed two year investment banking analyst program focused on industrial services and manufacturing
- Currently a Senior Manager for a large corporation
- Prior to getting an MBA, worked as an associate for private equity firm
- Started career worked as an analyst at Jefferies for two year, experience in consumer and retail investment banking
- Senior investment professional with experience in hedge-fund space, both equity long/short, and systematic investing, investment banking, and fintech
- 10 years' experience as an investment analyst/co-PM for various equity long/short funds
- 1 year as investment banker in Credit Suisse's Financial Institutions group
- 5+ years of experience in Transaction/Advisory team, Big 4 (EY and PwC)
- Investment Banking M&A and advisory projects in Industrial, Infrastructure and Technology sector (buy-side and sell-side)
- Worked at different geographies i.e. the US , Europe and India
- Bachelor of Technology
- MBA, Finance
- Graduated from a non-target university that has a Big 4 recruiting presence
- Began my career at PwC in the Audit for 2 years
- Applied to a LinkedIn posting for an analyst at a lower MM bank in Baltimore and was promoted to Associate within 8 months
- Spent a year in FP&A and another year with a firm investing in skilled nursing facilities
- Joined a lower MM bank in Baltimore as an Associate and have been in my current role for 6 months.
- Consulting Managing Director with 13 years of experience in business development and project delivery
- Lead enterprise-wide business and transformations, including shareholder value analysis, process optimizations, complex systems implementations and strategic organizational realignments
- Joint MBA Degree - London Business School and Columbia Business School
- Currently an analyst at Rothschild & Co in Energy & Power team
- Multiple internship experiences in commodity trading, investment management and private equity
- Currently a Director at FTI Consulting in Mumbai
- Previous experience in sales, marketing and strategy
- Internships in social and public sectors
- Highly experienced consultant and interim CIO/COO focused on helping companies optimize supply chains through ERP and digital technologies
- Additional experience as Chief Information Officer in the technology, food and beverage and medical device industries
- Senior financial services executive with extensive background in managing large, complex businesses in both Fixed Income and in Equities
- Currently COO financial service firm focused on commercial real estate debt products
- 20 year career at Credit Suisse with experience across commercial real estate, global securities and fixed income businesses
- Top MBA
- Currently an Assistant Manager at Deloitte Middle East
- Previous experience includes approximately 3 years in corporate finance roles
- 3+ years experience in indirect tax at another top advisory firm
- Currently a Corporate Development Associate at a tech startup
- Previously 2nd-year Analyst at a BB IB covering consumer and retail with focus on EMEA across M&A and capital markets
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Investment & Financial Risk Management
- Currently an investment analyst at a financial services firm
- 5+ years in investment banking including one year as an analyst at Goldman Sachs
- Interned in risk at Goldman Sachs as well as in corporate finance/development, financial technology and consulting at other firms
* Currently, an Investment Manager specializing in mixed-use assets and portfolio allocation strategy * Previously spent 3 years with a leading private equity real estate investing business * Prior experience in corporate finance and mainstay private equity
- Currently, works for the Federal Reserve Bank of New York as a Financial Reports Associate
- Previously, worked in consulting focusing on systems improvement and regulatory reporting for large banking organizations
- Top 25 undergrad
- A risk management professional specializing in credit risk, credit policies, stress testing, portfolio analytics and project management
- Currently, a Vice President at HSBC
- Have vast market knowledge in specific sectors such as retail, telecom, automobile and NBFIs
- Financial Analyst in the FP&A department
- Previously, a Population Health Financial Analyst
- Graduate with a Finance and International Business degree
- Currently an Investment Analyst at $1.4B endowment fund
- 1.5 years as Credit Analyst; underwrote 115 loan proposals worth over $600M
- Completed 7 internships during undergrad; got very involved in two business clubs on campus;
- Equities electronic trader for a bulge bracket Advanced Execution Services.
- Extensive knowledge of algorithm development and transaction cost analysis.
- Possesses strong analytical skills to identify areas of risk and an intuitive understanding of the securities regulatory environment.
- Graduate with BA in Economics and Political Science
- 6+ years experience in Private Equity focused on medical, industrial and aerospace and defense markets
- 2+ years experience as Investment Banking Analyst at Bank of America Merrill Lynch