What timeline does consulting recruiting follow for 2022 summer positions?
I basically have no idea how this process works, but want to come into it prepared. Am I correct in understanding it mainly happens in the fall? Is that true for all firms?
I basically have no idea how this process works, but want to come into it prepared. Am I correct in understanding it mainly happens in the fall? Is that true for all firms?
Career Resources
Career Advancement Opportunities
September 2026 Consulting
Overall Employee Satisfaction
September 2026 Consulting
Professional Growth Opportunities
September 2026 Consulting
Total Avg Compensation
September 2026 Consulting
“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”
Leaderboard
| 1 | 99.2 | |
| 2 | 99.0 | |
| 3 | 99.0 | |
| 4 | 99.0 | |
| 5 | 98.9 | |
| 6 | 98.9 | |
| 7 | 98.9 | |
| 8 | 98.9 | |
| 9 | 98.9 | |
| 10 | 98.8 |
“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”
Get instant access to lessons taught by experienced private equity pros and bulge bracket investment bankers including financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel Modeling.
Hey nwa456, I'm here because nobody responded to this thread after a few days...maybe one of these resources will help you:
More suggestions...
Fingers crossed that one of those helps you.
Barring some special programs, both internships & FT will recruit in the fall for all major firms, except I believe Oliver Wyman (which I think does internship recruiting in late spring / summer i.e. earlier than most firms)
Thank you!
Usually early fall (September-October) but I have heard reports from multiple target/semi-target schools in the southeast that BCG/McK are conducting interviews as early as July.
A veniam sit eos et. Nihil neque voluptatem veritatis repudiandae nam inventore laborum.
Officiis consequuntur eaque quasi laudantium in. Deserunt mollitia officiis necessitatibus id iure. Dicta voluptatibus amet sed aliquid dolores vero consequatur.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...